Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] (9008 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Its a meme i recently met on facebook grin grin

Men who still consider women in this age will get to the verge of wanting to commit murder after all what he will experience in the hands of the woman! Women only destroy, so ringing a woman today is like happily welcoming an APOCALYPSE into your life! undecided undecided
Real Men Go MGTOW!
LIKE when you see it and SHARE if its funny enough for you grin grin
The real education to men who really need wisdom is in the book in my signature, sensible men will get the book and read up! embarassed

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by PlayMaker14: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Number 4 is the real husband there....

No basket for rotten mango. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Theboy21: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
4 the bad boy, i saw what he did there cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Number 4 is the real husband there....

No basket for rotten mango. grin
Lol the man don tire, he wanted to end the sufferings grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Lol the man don tire, he wanted to end the sufferings grin

Bros I need redpills. My own don finish. cry

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Carchoice:

Okponu order the shii from jumia undecided

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Theboy21:
4 the bad boy, i saw what he did there cheesy cheesy cheesy
The husband is always the frustrated one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by BigBashiru: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The husband is always the frustrated one grin

I agree oh.... even the model on which present day marriage is built is flawed.....

women give their prime years to their bfs without liability.... husbands only get the left overs of the girl with huge liabilities

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

I agree oh.... even the model on which present day marriage is built is flawed.....

women give their prime years to their bfs without liability.... husbands only get the left overs of the girl with huge liabilities
THE BITTER TRUTH!!!
I will be talking to men and they will think i'm mysogynist!
Men should just get the book in my signature abeg, i don tire to dey talk

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
GO MGTOW!!
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by BareFacedLies(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Number 4 is the lucky bastard
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Gadafii: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
While other men are dying to save, the man that has lived with her and knows her way to to toast her over board by setting rats to after her, she will dive that place the moment she sights that rat grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:08am On Jul 13, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Number 4 is the lucky bastard
The way you say lucky bastard grin grin
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by GreenArrow1(m): 5:26am On Jul 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

So on point.
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Gaddafih001(m): 5:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Gadafii:
While other men are dying to save, the man that has lived with her and knows her way to to toast her over board by setting rats to after her, she will dive that place the moment she sights that rat grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 6:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Redpill or not, women are important tool in maintaining your lineage. Without women how will you have a son to carry on your lineage and genetics?

You may hate women today maybe for the rejection you have suffered in their hands, but you'll some day find love if only you can over look the past and move on.

In old age, you'll realize the importance of a woman and having a child. Just my 2cent opinion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 6:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Carchoice:

highest high chief grin
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Vulcanheph(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

You don talk am finish..... And they are only ready to settle down when they go beyond their prime and start hitting the wall

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2021
GreenArrow1:

So on point.
As in...the point carry weight undecided
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Redpill or not, women are important tool in maintaining your lineage. Without women how will you have a son to carry on your lineage and genetics?

You may hate women today maybe for the rejection you have suffered in their hands, but you'll some day find love if only you can over look the past and move on.

In old age, you'll realize the importance of a woman and having a child. Just my 2cent opinion
I agree with the fact that women are utmostly needed for procreating which is one of our main essenses in life, but you see we have baby mamas now, yea women are that stupid and they will continue to be, only wise men would take advantage of that, i just need a woman to do the birthgiving for me, i don't need to bring in a stranger into my life because i want to build a home!
And just so you know, we are not suffering from rejection, we've been getting the pvvssy since day 1, we just want to stop being the pawns women play around selfishly! EDUCATION!

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:
highest high chief grin
undecided
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

You don talk am finish..... And they are only ready to settle down when they go beyond their prime and start hitting the wall
God bless you man! This should be printed in gold and framed!! How can a 25+ years old lady be the right woman for you when her pvvssy was the right hole for countless boys when she was 18+??
Women are really scamming men and the men who are seeing this fact and acting according are considered mysogynist or bad men! WHY
WOMEN ARE A MAJOR BANE TO HUMANITY!

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Echowas: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Marriage is just a word. Union is the right word.
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Echowas:
Marriage is just a word. Union is the right word.
Whatever the word is, as far as its with a woman, RUN!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Hisduchess(f): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Nice one,don't mind these small boys talking rubbish on NL and l*cking a woman a*s offline.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Hisduchess:

Nice one,don't mind these small boys talking rubbish on NL and l*cking a woman a*s offline.
This one finally found a supporting simp to make her feel better grin

1 Like

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Walkee: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Children are overrated. A man does not need children. Children belongs to the woman.
As a man, you are going to die 90% of the time before your children are able to get a job. You will most likely spend all your time slaving away to train children and die before you can reap any form of benefits. You are very likely to die at least 30 years before your wife.
If you don't have children the society will not have any leverage on you to turn you to a slave who works himself to death. That's why they'd call you irresponsible. Tell me, how does having humans to slave for make you responsible?

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by BigBashiru: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2021
Walkee:

Children are overrated. A man does not need children. Children belongs to the woman.
As a man, you are going to die 90% of the time before your children are able to get a job. You will most likely spend all your time slaving away to train children and die before you can reap any form of benefits. You are very likely to die at least 30 years before your wife.
If you don't have children the society will not have any leverage on you to turn you to a slave who works himself to death. That's why they'd call you irresponsible. Tell me, how does having humans to slave for make you responsible?

hmm
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Walkee:

I'd have to disagree with you there man, we need children and thats the only reason women are needed in a redpiller's life.
We need our offsprings to continue our legacies, our generations, our empires and achievements! The problem is getting a biological child off a woman without being attached to her in anyway. And that problem has already been solved by SURROGACY! Google it!

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by sunshineV(f): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2021
u met a meme on facebook? go school u no gree, u say na toto holder mata u wan study now lookatew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2021
sunshineV:
u met a meme on facebook? go school u no gree, u say na toto holder mata u wan study now lookatew
Ah SORDEEK my man! grin i don miss you o grin
Re: Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] by Adeboyefa(f): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I agree with the fact that women are utmostly needed for procreating which is one of our main essenses in life, but you see we have baby mamas now, yea women are that stupid and they will continue to be, only wise men would take advantage of that, i just need a woman to do the birthgiving for me, i don't need to bring in a stranger into my life because i want to build a home!
And just so you know, we are not suffering from rejection, we've been getting the pvvssy since day 1, we just want to stop being the pawns women play around selfishly! EDUCATION!

Without marriage, children belong to the mother. Most baby mamas can rear their children alone and won't even tell you you're the father, so you won't force them to abort or take the child away from them to a stepmother. Only lazy ladies are desperate for marriage. #STRICTLY BLUEPILL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. / Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do,during Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.