Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? (16880 Views)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / 7 Ways To Know A Cheating Girlfriend / What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by randyorton: 11:28am On May 11, 2011
WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST PUNISHMENT FOR A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND? YESTERNIGHT,MY FRIEND PUNCHED HIS BABE IN D FACE SEVERAL TIMES COS SHE CHEATED ON HIM.THIS IS A GIRL HE RENTED APARTMENT FOR AND FURNISHED IT TO HER TASTE ONLY FOR HER TO BE BUNKING HER NEIGHBOR . I AGREE THAT SHE MUST HAVE ERRED BUT IS BEATING HER TO DISFIGURE HER FACE THE BEST THING TO DO? WHAT ABOUT JUST SENDING HER OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT LAYING A FINGER ON HER? THE INCIDENT REALLY GOT ME WONDERING WHAT WILL BE THE BEST THING TO DO IF THE BABE U HAVE SPENT SO MUCH ON CHEATS ON U WITH UR NEIGHBOR.WOULD U FIGHT THE NEIGHBOUR WHO FORKD HER ?DONT FORGET THAT SHE WASNT RAPED ,SHE CONSENTED TO THE ACT. GUYS,WHAT WILL U DO IF U WERE IN A SITUATION LIKE DIS?
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 11, 2011
----
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by MrCork17: 11:42am On May 11, 2011
SEND HER PARKING, if she's dark skin!! angry
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Dsense(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2011
OP.

Hump her till she bleeds then dump her . . . . .
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by tosyne007(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2011
why beat her? that's totally uncalled for!!! it's inhuman!!! i will neva descend so low cos she's not worth the stress.

all u need do is to move on with my life though it will be painful and heart-wrenching with all d sacfrices and all that.

abt humping her? with the knowledge dat someone else has been bang.ing her? nada, that will be disgusting.

some ladies sha sad
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by r231(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2011
undecided
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by segzicres(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2011
That was un-necessary d guy shouldn't have. He should just bleep d hell outta d babe and chase her away. Finish!
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by InkedNerd(f): 2:48pm On May 11, 2011
@OP: Your friend is an asshole. Plain and simple. There should be no punishment, for such an act--whether its the guy cheating or the girl cheating. Give 'em the deuces and call it a day.
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by otokx(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2011
God forbid; we shall never be in such a situation?
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 11, 2011
randyorton:

WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST PUNISHMENT FOR A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND? YESTERNIGHT,MY FRIEND PUNCHED HIS BABE IN D FACE SEVERAL TIMES COS SHE CHEATED ON HIM.THIS IS A GIRL HE RENTED APARTMENT FOR AND FURNISHED IT TO HER TASTE ONLY FOR HER TO BE BUNKING HER NEIGHBOR . I AGREE THAT SHE MUST HAVE ERRED [/b]BUT IS BEATING HER TO DISFIGURE HER FACE THE BEST THING TO DO? [b]WHAT ABOUT JUST SENDING HER OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT LAYING A FINGER ON HER? THE INCIDENT REALLY GOT ME WONDERING WHAT WILL BE THE BEST THING TO DO IF THE BABE U HAVE SPENT SO MUCH ON CHEATS ON U WITH your NEIGHBOR.WOULD U FIGHT THE NEIGHBOUR WHO FORKD HER ?DONT FORGET THAT SHE WASNT violated ,SHE CONSENTED  TO THE ACT. GUYS,WHAT WILL U DO IF U WERE IN A SITUATION LIKE DIS?

First of all I seriously hope this "friend" isn't you or might be you  angry

anyway. . .

That was TOOOO extreme and uncalled for. Rage and anger are two emotions that can bring out the worse in someone and therefore when we as humans are deeply scarred to the core we think irrationally however, even when we are mad we know our strengths! Throw a punch at the wall or throw a chair but don't beat her! That will not only make him feel worse but will also result in him feeling so behind iron bars for battery or murder!  undecided

He is a passionate person. He thinks with his heart and not his mind. Unfortunately brothers like this get taken advantage of and become monsters. This is sad.  undecided

Absolutely. Just leaving her and taking back (as childish as it may be or sound) his stuff would be much better than beating her. That option is always lose - lose!

Again just like beating the girl, beating on the neighbor is not going to solve anything. For one thing the anger and rage can cause him to kill his adversary or depending on if he gets the upper hand, the neighbor kills him. Even if nobody dies, there is no honor fight OVER a woman. If she needed to be defended against a male perp. then cool but to fight over her would mean that he will stoop on sooo many levels. He should eave them both to suffer the wrath of the "beeyotch" we call Karma. Moving on and being the bigger man is the key. Easier said than done, but if it hadn't been done before then I couldn't advise it!  wink

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2011
Too much. Never swing at a woman unless she's dumb enough to swing(and connect) at you.
Kick her out, change the locks. I would also have a man-to-man chat with the neighbour chap just to hear what he has to say for himself.
Fact is, I can't be angry at him. She would have been the one to invite him, into my house, for their act. So I would consider the failing in responsibility on her part.

After that, most importantly, I'll forgive everyone and move on. Emotional baggage is sooo unnecessary.
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by MMM2(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2011
nothing
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 6:39pm On May 11, 2011
just kick her out

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 11, 2011
although i dont believe in what your friend did, i certainly UNDERSTAND why he did it.
the pressure, ego, self esteem, anger, satisfaction etc made him lose his temper and beat the hell out of this cheating damsel.

yes, simply dumping her asss would have been a simple answer  but all of us are not made the same and would react differently if faced with this shiit. . . . . . . . . . .   also, if they were living in 9ja, where the law on battered women is a joke, then i would understand why a person would feel they can do this and go scott free.
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by 190: 8:48pm On May 11, 2011
drop hot iron on her as[i]s[/i]!! undecided
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 11, 2011
Punched her in the face several times because she cheated on him?? angry angry. Mcheew, who gave him that right? angry angry undecided. He should've broken up with her, but not beat her. And there's no point fighting the neighbour or whoever she cheated on. If someone cheats on you, be the bigger person and show them the door.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 11, 2011
Never take women serious.
It is when you take them serious that you start renting and furnishing apartments for them.
They will then invite another man into the apartment,and bonk him on the bed you bought with your money.
Always let some other sucker furnish the apartment,and then you can go there and bonk her.
By this you eliminate stress and anger and high blood pressure.
I have never and will never take any girl serious,although they have their uses,which is basically to relieve tension in men.
Look,listen and learn from someone that knows.

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster,
Please stop typing with caps locked,it is a sign that you are shouting and a symbol of stress.Take a couple of deep breaths before you post again.
Don't let them drive you crazy.
Don't ever let them win the war.
Remember you are in a war zone once you are in their midst.
Learn from those who know.
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On May 11, 2011
Why I am not surprised this walking STD^^^is in here?

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by vivaladiva(f): 4:26am On May 12, 2011
deranged animal on the loose, when man cheat on woman, who dey beat am, did is wat i dont get with certain backward people from certain backward societies

and i am 99.9% sure this man wey dey beat beat him gf dey cheat on am toooo
biko its not the gals fault his willy is sooooooooooooo smalll

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 12, 2011
randyorton:

WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST PUNISHMENT FOR A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND? YESTERNIGHT,MY FRIEND PUNCHED HIS BABE IN D FACE SEVERAL TIMES COS SHE CHEATED ON HIM.THIS IS A GIRL HE RENTED APARTMENT FOR AND FURNISHED IT TO HER TASTE ONLY FOR HER TO BE BUNKING HER NEIGHBOR . I AGREE THAT SHE MUST HAVE ERRED BUT IS BEATING HER TO DISFIGURE HER FACE THE BEST THING TO DO? WHAT ABOUT JUST SENDING HER OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT LAYING A FINGER ON HER? THE INCIDENT REALLY GOT ME WONDERING WHAT WILL BE THE BEST THING TO DO IF THE BABE U HAVE SPENT SO MUCH ON CHEATS ON U WITH your NEIGHBOR.WOULD U FIGHT THE NEIGHBOUR WHO FORKD HER ?DONT FORGET THAT SHE WASNT violated ,SHE CONSENTED  TO THE ACT. GUYS,WHAT WILL U DO IF U WERE IN A SITUATION LIKE DIS?
i am still thinking  angry angry angry
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by chikeorji123(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2011
she doesn't worth it,just Bleep the hell out her and throw her out.Then move on. cool cool
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by Kgdavid(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2011
vivaladiva:

deranged animal on the loose, when man cheat on woman, who dey beat am, did is wat i dont get with certain backward people from certain backward societies

and i am 99.9% sure this man wey dey beat beat him gf dey cheat on am toooo
biko its not the gals fault his willy is sooooooooooooo smalll

wat nonsense, to start with ur first sentence, wen men cheat on momen the women have been known to pour acid on aces, slice off joysticks, hire thugs to do the job etc, 2. why are you 99.9% sure that he was cheating on her?? how silly and idiotic to make such a claim without having any single even half reasonable reason to believe that 3. who told you his willy is small and if it is indeed small and she could not make do with it then why could she not move on and date someone else (such as the neighbour)?

i have a feeling that what really moved this guy to rage is not just the fact that she cheated on him but that she did so in spite of all he did for her.
Re: What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? by MeGaStReEt: 2:02pm On May 12, 2011
Bro abeg chill make u kno go commit murder. I can't see myself beating a woman no matter what she does. But, hey everyone has got his or her own way of dealing with issues.

women sha, dem no go just put their body for were their body reach

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday! / Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.