Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? (536 Views)

Wahala Caused By Artificial Hair Of Women / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is not about being religious or racist

But the amount of money some African women spend on hair yearly can build a bungalow

I look at the natural hair of some women and I'm like wetin these people loss wey them dey find

Even these oyinbo women try hard to have the African woman shape

A lot of them do shuku and other hair styles Africans are known for

Tbh no be say oyinbo hair no fine but na only them that kind hair fit

African women should start behaving like African women, it's the best to avoid this konitumo stress

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by TUANKU(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
It's because of inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Low self-esteem

3 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by Rilley(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
African girls especially Nigerian girls are filled with inferiority complex and low self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
TUANKU:
It's because of inferiority complex.

Born of ignorance
Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by falcon01: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Because they ain't proud of what they've got! Fuckind dumb asses!! I hate it, I hate it all. I prefer the real afro I prefer the real hair no matter how short it is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
*Why do some African women*
Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
I always had this issue with women. They will never know how beautiful a simple African hairstyle looks on them. Instead they want to buy wig and cover it.

My greatest nightmare with meeting women is complimenting a lady of her beauty then when we get really acquainted, She gets comfortable to remove her wig. The head will now look small with a new face and different form.

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by siofra(f): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sometimes it's not because of inferiority complex. Some women just love to try different types of hair.
Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
meenah04:
*Why do some African women*

90% of African women believe that's the best way to look good
Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

90% of African women believe that's the best way to look good
Accepted, that's for sure but I rock my natural hair right from childhood wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Buy Artificial Hair? by Mrscarter(f): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
This is not about being religious or racist

But the amount of money some African women spend on hair yearly can build a bungalow

I look at the natural hair of some women and I'm like wetin these people loss wey them dey find

Even these oyinbo women try hard to have the African woman shape

A lot of them do shuku and other hair styles Africans are known for

Tbh no be say oyinbo hair no fine but na only them that kind hair fit

African women should start behaving like African women, it's the best to avoid this konitumo stress

I think natural hair on white or african looks nice i also think braids etc can look nice on both. Not in all cases. Some it suits some it just dont. Its only hair its not important n as long as the girl feels good bout herself n confident tgats what matters.

(1) (Reply)

Man Murders Girlfriend For Dumping Him After Wasting His Money On Her [photo] / Looking For A Girl For Sexual Encounters / Fuccck Surviving.. I Need To Liveeee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.