Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed (1064 Views)

Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti / Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Mecka: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bauchi State governor, Bala Mohammed, Monday, declared that he had gotten the approval of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the state to run for president in the 2023 election.

The governor made the declaration when a coalition of groups including the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN), National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), National Union of Bauchi State Students (NUBASS), Bauchi State Traders and Artisans Association and Association of Achaba and Keke NAPEPS visited him at Bauchi Government House to present their letter of endorsement to him.

He said since his first endorsement few weeks ago by Northern Youth Leaders Forum, consultations with Stakeholders have been ongoing.

He further stated that the State Working Committee ofhis Party has given him ‘a nod of approval’.

He however said that he is contented with his present position as a governor but is ready to serve the country in any capacity.

“Some of you saw me last week, going round to meet former ministers, senators and other leaders to discuss it (political ambition) .But I have to consult traditional rulers and ulamas too because I need their support,” the governor said.

Earlier, leader of the coalition and State Chairman of the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN), Adamu Dimis told the governor that their endorsement was as a result of the numerous projects he has executed in the state within the past few years.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/2023-pdp-has-permitted-me-to-contest-for-president-gov-bala-mohammed/
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Ebubeslym(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Get lost you Fulani-herdsmen-defending cretin.
This one wants an opportunity to unleash BUHARI 2.0 on us.
God forbid bad thing.

You were the most clueless FCT minister even with HellRufai to compete with.
As a governor you defended Fulani herdsmen bearing Kalashnikovs......subtly encouraging the rampage they wreck on innocent farmers.

Bauchi state really need to probe you after this your unfortunate sojourn as their chief executive.
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Tinubuadvocate: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
So what igbo people now gain from pdp despite their years of service to pdp ? This is unfair and unacceptable.
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by AroleOduduwa2: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
You mean president of Niger republic or northern Nigeria
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Kriss216: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
I'll rather relocate to Baghdad than to have another Fulani president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Maxymilliano(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
He is free to contest for the President, it's an inelianable right that cannot be denied. The final decision is left for the voters.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Kingspin(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bala go and sit down.

No to my vote
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Afamsi: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chai this country don suffer. Well I know blame am. He knows that majority of the voters in Nigeria are auctioneers.
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by seunmsg(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is great! PDP should just have him the ticket. Peter Obi, Ugwanyi or Ekweremadu can be his running mate. It will make APC’s 2023 victory far easier that expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by xpressionx(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
APC and PDP to hell with y'all
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Asgard73: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
seunmsg:
This is great! PDP should just have him the ticket. Peter Obi, Ugwanyi or Ekweremadu can be his running mate. It will make APC’s 2023 victory far easier that expected.

PDP will field a Northerner and power will return north.

Yoruba people counting on southern unity will be disappointed

As for Tinubu... pdp fervently pray Apc gives him ticket.
And if they fail .. let him decamp or form party.. after all Yoruba called him Nigeria kingmaker.. he must make himself king.
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Asgard73: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Even if Bala wins ticket ..e still no sure for Tinubu..
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by OBALOLA55(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
WATCH IT

HE’S NO DIFFERENT FROM ALHAJI MOHOMODU BIN HARI
ISA F ANTAMI
ISA YUGUDA
MATAWALE
HELL RUFAI
SHEIKH AHMAD GUMI
ISHAQ AKINTOLA
EMIR OF IWO LAND
ALAKE OF EGBA

THESE ARE TERRORISTS HOLDING NIGERIA TO RANSOM angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by dragunov: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
seunmsg:

No more Tinubu ne?
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by LegendHero(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
What will now be the fate of Peter Obi?

This is injustice!

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by OBALOLA55(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
seunmsg:
SAYS WHO

BALA MUHAMMED IS A RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE NORTHERNERS WANT.

IF PDP MAKE THIS TERRORIST THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, NORTHERN BRAINWASHED RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISTS WILL MASSIVELY RE-ELECT HIM.

GUY JUST FORGET ABOUT TINUBU NOW AND LOOK FOR A YOUNG CREDIBLE CANDIDATE FROM THE SOUTH.

MAKE I BUST YOUR HEAD MORE
ISHAQ AKINTOLA
EMIR OF IWOLAND
ALAKE OF EGBALAND AND ALL THE RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS IN YORUBA LAND WILL VOTE FOR HIM
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by Ahmeduana(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
E d i o t we understand your end game, just decamp if you want to decamp...
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by seunmsg(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
LegendHero:
What will now be the fate of Peter Obi?
This is injustice!

He will still accept to be his running mate as usual. Dude lacks the balls to contest for president so he will always play second fiddle to the Fulani man that wins the PDP ticket.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by AntiBMC(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Another Fulani c0w to take over from wherever the mannequin stops? O wrong now. That's why they are doing everything to ensure their useful idi0t, Lauretta becomes inec commissioner. So that they can rig another Fulani to power come 2023. Godforbid bad thing.

The time has come for us to look past ds APC, PDP rubbish and vote for another party. Cos they are all one nd d same corrupt dvllards being recycled.
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by slivertongue: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
you are free to try, u are free to fail
Re: 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kriss216:
I'll rather relocate to Baghdad than to have another Fulani president.

Did you voted the previous ones??

No you did not!
And you're not required next time.

(1) (Reply)

The North Owe Nobody Presidency- NEF / Lagos State Governor Invites UAR Best Artist To Office (photo) / Throwback 2006: Obasanjo Lauds Tinubu On Lekki Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.