Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) (3340 Views)

Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
How I wish I was born Igbo by now I would have acquired that special Igbo man business acumen.
Mtcheeew.....these is what those Kai Kai mixed with schnapps guzzling a.k.a "Our Oyel" Ijaw people can't attain in their lifetime. Theirs is to wake up in the morning, tie a wrapper and put on a hat and dash to the Mami market where all able-bodied ijaw men gather to compete with hot Kai Kai and schnapps.

Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
johnmartus:
We have two of his brand in our company so stf.

Hateful being grin grin
Two brands in the moon

Innoson now is first black man to own robotics automative in vehicle manufacturing proof me wrong?
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
johnmartus:
We have two of his brand in our company so stf.
Keep your gutter mouth shut if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by 2elliot: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
How I wish I was born Igbo by now I would have acquired that special Igbo man business acumen.
Mtcheeew.....these is what those Kai Kai mixed with schnapps guzzling a.k.a "Our Oyel" Ijaw people can't attain in their lifetime. Theirs is to wake up in the morning, tie a wrapper and put on a hat and dash to the Mami market where all able-bodied ijaw men gather to compete with hot Kai Kai and schnapps.
You dey ment, guy! Why u finish my people like that na? Take you time.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
2elliot:
You dey ment, guy! Why u finish my people like that na? Take you time.
Peace be unto you, I come in peace.

Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by Psalmspsalms: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abeg show us the cars make we begin save money small small
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by techWriter2: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Umu Igbo to the country Umu Nnem kwunu Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by November1857(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

More details.

The whole line is empty.
Shut up! Chronic Aboki.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by heniford2: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Innocent God strengthen u and all igbo hustlers out did during anything to survive
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Have you been Using an IVM??
If yes please post a photo, if no please strive to start your own auto company so we can patronize you instead. Thank you
johnmartus:
If you want to waste money buy innoson car.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
So you typed this and felt it was appropriate to post it. I know two things from the way you typed.
1: you're not Ijaw
2: you're not uplifting anyone
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by angelfallz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
hunter21:
This expensive cars

Cars are expensive. Especially brand new ones. 95% of cars in Nigeria were bought second hand, so their price is not the same as brand new ones.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Furious1:
So you typed this and felt it was appropriate to post it. I know two things from the way you typed.
1: you're not Ijaw
2: you're not uplifting anyone
Where in my post or comments did I claim to be ijaw?
It's better you read and assimilate before coming online to spew trash.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
So I'm accusing you of calling yourself an Ijaw?
It's simple profiling, you're not an Ijaw(Observation). My write up is not your problem, it's understanding, the very understanding the Bible talked about. It's not my assimilation you should be worried about it's your insecurities, the fear that every reply you get is an attack on your personality. I once insulted someone on this platform and I still feel bad, so today I'll try and be mature
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Where in my post or comments did I claim to be ijaw?
It's better you read and assimilate before coming online to spew trash.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Furious1:
So I'm accusing you of calling yourself an Ijaw?
It's simple profiling, you're not an Ijaw(Observation). My write up is not your problem, it's understanding, the very understanding the Bible talked about. It's not my assimilation you should be worried about it's your insecurities, the fear that every reply you get is an attack on your personality. I once insulted someone on this platform and I still feel bad, so today I'll try and be mature
It's obvious you don't know what you're saying, I suggest you go and take a nap because you're mentally disoriented
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by phemmyfour: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2021
He's lost focus
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Tantrum again.
Now I'm sure you're not Ijaw, not Igbo, not an adult (probably a child in a man's body), not properly educated, no knowledge of basic psychology and most importantly no proper up bringing.
Grow up
ThEGodFaThEr103:

It's obvious you don't know what you're saying, I suggest you go and take a nap because you're mentally disoriented
Re: Innoson Vehicle Upgrading To Robotic Machines(photos) by Nuelito: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2021
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar / How To Register At Wealthy Affiliate From Nigeria With No Problems / Have You Ever Got Electric Shock While Using Atm Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.