Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' (44518 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by fergie001: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6647249/didnt-kill-usifo-ataga-chidinma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA

The Lagos State Police Command says it would no longer speak to journalists on Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect in the murder of Super TV CEO, Michael Ataga.

Muyiwa Adejobi, the command’s spokesperson, told THE WHISTLER on Monday that a “collective decision” had been taken against granting media interviews on the suspect’s case.

Our correspondent had sought comment of the police on a viral video interview in which Chidinma, who had previously confessed that she killed Ataga, made a u-turn on her earlier confession.

“We don’t talk about Chidinma’s matter for now and the command is not reacting to whatever it is. We don’t talk about it again,” said Adejobi.

When she was paraded by the command in June, 21-year-old Ojukwu had confessed that she killed Ataga by stabbing him multiple times at a short-let apartment they rented in Lagos.

Asked to comment on the trending video, Adejobi said: “I’m not aware of any video let alone confirming it. If you send it, it is immaterial to me. It doesn’t change our decision, the command’s decision is that we are not reacting on the matter for now, when we are still investigating.

“When we decide to speak on it, we are going to speak on it. If you send me ten thousand copies of that video it is not going to change the decision of the command.

“The reason was collectively taken by the command and it is for our own good”.

Meanwhile, in the interview, Chidinma alienated herself from Ataga’s death and insinuated that he was killed by unknown persons.

SOURCE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Kriss216: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
There's more to the murder of Michael Ataga.

They are yet to tell us what happened.

Someone already confessed she stabbed him multiple times, why granting her another interview with neatly combed hair in an air conditioned room?

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
If Evans the kidnapper could deny his allegations who be chidinma.

Very wicked lady I must tell you

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by coolcharm(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
What kind of jungle is Nigeria?

Public relations officers need to take a proper course on communication to learn word choice and construction.

See this one talking like he's in the beer parlour.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by IgweOfNnewi: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
No comment
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Maxymilliano(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
No gainsaying the fact that the police has succeeded in making Chidimma a celebrity murderer. Sad

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by WonderManly(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria my favorite country

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by fergie001: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
But spokesperson, Lagos State Police Command, Muyiwa Adejobi said the interview was an old one and should be dismissed.

He said whatever was said in the video would not change the facts the police had gathered on Ojukwu as the prime suspect in the murder of Ataga.

Muyiwa even said it was fake news, but with information contained in the video, it was shot after the parade of Ojukwu by the police.

The question is who conducted the interview when the girl is in detention? How come Ojukwu was corporately dressed in the interview? What is fishing? What kind of conspiracy is going on?

PM News

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by akesil: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by AntiBMC(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
A powerful person probably paid her to kill him and is now lurking in the shadows, manipulating the case with brown envelopes.

Oh. This clowntry is a jungle indeed.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Asgard73: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chidimma is a front for some seniormen.

Don’t think she was even at the scene .. her confidence is top notch and her innocence appear sincere..

I’ve come to believe she’s is been told what to say at each time .
The first .. was the originally planned story..
Second was as told ..so is subsequent ones..

While the seniormen manipulate the police and prepare legal works in defense .

Or
The evaluate psych and know if she mentally stable.. no be say she fine e say she normal..
all this ladies with multiple personality disorder..
She might even be in another world grin and seeing things while not understanding what really happened
After all an ordinary 21 years old girl.. no fit strangle and stab a black belta forget story..

She might even be there and watch the killing happened by the killers . as a fall girl .. story given to her .. for the police and public.. maybe while leaving she asked for the atm..

I just believe is a set up .. whichever is a dangerous time for her .. of which obviously she’s have not realized

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by seborrhic: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
F ools.
Where do u convict a suspect by parading him/her before a "mob" and almost coercing her to confess to a crime.
Their sister outdated medium, NTA,took up one more st upid notch higher by getting her to confess further before a quack journalist.
In Nigeria,police get their cases won by forcing suspects defended by charge and bail lawyers to confess to a crime with framed up evidence that wouldn't stand simple scrutiny,before corrupt judges.
I have never come across a Nigerian court case where police presented fingerprint evidence,not even DNA evidence.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
I can’t wait to see the outcome of there investigations,... I just hope the truths prevails.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by insidelife22(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
if it was a man,lemme reserve my comment...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by slivertongue: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
she will surely have her day in court
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by xpressionx(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by iamyemiakins(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
It's the "No More Comments" for me grin

The case is already dancing skelewu when it's yet to get to court.

Wahala be like Chidinma, irọ pọ!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
There are some powerful people behind this case. They won't stop pressing buttons till justice is thrown out of the window.

saphiere:
Whoever believes this girl committed the act can believe any dumb thing in the world.
This girl is innocent. Her first confessional video was done under duress.

The rope used in tying Usifo was tied so hard it entered into his skin. It couldn't have been done only by that young lady.

I AM JUST TRYING TO HOLD MYSELF BACK FROM INSULTING THE DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Mekudi: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Police don receive bag
Ataga's wife might be the prime suspect . She maybe dating a top police officer
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Dalil8: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Norphiee:
I can’t wait to see the outcome of there investigations,... I just hope the truths prevails.

There's no other truth other than she's guilty of murder and must pay for her crimes.

angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by saphiere(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Whoever believes this girl committed the act can believe any dumb thing in the world.
This girl is innocent. Her first confessional video was done under duress.

The rope used in tying Usifo was tied so hard it entered into his skin. It couldn't have been done by that young lady.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by iamyemiakins(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by platinum131(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
What I can't understand is how someone accused of such a heinous crime has managed to make a funky hairsyle with a perfectly made up face in an iterview setting like she just won a grammy.

Naija na wa!

40 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm, You just don't know what to believe, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Minjim: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Just read the manner a NP pro is speaking like a corrupt politicians.

Does he even know his duty. Your duty is to keep the public informed.
Why aren't you people taking her to court?
The TV show she attended, is that legal?
By painting her as the victim and the dead man as the criminal. What exactly do you people intend to achieve?
The media is asking the question for the general public to know the true situation of thing and you're saying you will not talk on it.

Well, all these are as a result of "when the head is rotten...."
Cos i can't be the president and a policeman will be acting and speaking recklessly like this .

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Globalhustler(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Them just dey give murderer unnecessary attention

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by xynerise: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Case about to close.

She is even feeling like a superhero. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cooked script

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture / Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.