Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong (27634 Views)

Senegal Vs Egypt In Pictures : AFCON 2021 Final / Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" / Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Franking: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Don't mind the clueless cro.oks. Imagine if he had gotten it right. His swag in church would have been second to none.

Gamble gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Fortez: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Starzo: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
planetx:
Of course you still have white Christians but the average white person especially Europeans are no longer religious. Americans are still more religious but by and large most whites have moved on.
you don go there before?? ..did u see the Italian players doing sign of the cross at every given opportunity. Have u taken a look the the flags of Sweden, Denmark,Finland, etc??...They're are still more Christians in Europe than there are in the whole of Africa times 2
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by YinksIgbes: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
adioolayi:
I have been thinking, what will this Pastor tell his congregation on Sunday

He will tell them that the vision is only for first half

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by planetx: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Starzo:

you don go there before?? ..did u see the Italian players doing sign of the cross at every given opportunity. Have u taken a look the the flags of Sweden, Denmark,Finland, etc??...They're are still more Christians in Europe than there are in the whole of Africa times 2
Europe where churches are being converted to night clubs and museum due to lack of patronage is where they have more Christians than Africa with five churches on every street corner. So Italian players doing the sign of the cross and the very old flags of certain European countries is your evidence. Asking me if I have been there, ask yourself if you had ever entered a plane even from Lagos to Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Carlylepneuma: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
funny, how they try to impress/deceive there members and it end up like these.... ALHAMDULILLAH shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Jeromejnr(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
planetx:
Of course you still have white Christians but the average white person especially Europeans are no longer religious. Americans are still more religious but by and large most whites have moved on.

Moved on to where.

Stop watching too much Hollywood movies.

Most whites are actually religious. Many of them are Buddhists, Scientologists, Armenian orthodox, Naturalist etc.

An average American even European and Australian is one of these.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by afroxyz: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
The pastor must be a fan of a premiership club. Na only them think say England go win.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Starzo: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
planetx:
Europe where churches are being converted to night clubs and museum due to lack of patronage. So Italian players doing the sign of the cross and the very old flags of certain European countries is your evidence. Asking me if I have been there, ask yourself if you had ever entered a plane even from Lagos to Abuja.
Whole Representatives of countries dey display their popular culture and beliefs through hand gestures and national symbols yet you dey talk nonsense.
So na atheist dey do sign of cross or Muslim countries naim dey put cross for flag ABI??

Abeg tell me the name of the church wey Dem convert to club and the name of the club

Una go just dey talk nonsense all in the name of talking
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by planetx: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Moved on to where.

Stop watching too much Hollywood movies.

Most whites are actually religious. Many of them are Buddhists, Scientologists, Armenian orthodox, Naturalist etc.

An average American even European and Australian is one of these.

Are we not talking about Christianity again? So what as Buddhism and Scientology got to do with the fact that you disputed earlier, that white people are no longer practising the religion of Christianity in any large numbers. Unlike Africans with five churches on every street corner.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
He is a lier and fake pastor. Man is not God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Bakrabas: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tb Josh predicted the same rubbish last year that Corona virus would be vanished before June last year

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Jeromejnr(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
planetx:
Are we not talking about Christianity again? So what as Buddhism and Scientology got to do with the fact that you disputed earlier that white people are no longer practising the religion of Christianity in any large numbers unlike Africans with five churches on every street corner.

Last I checked you said "the average white person ain't religious"

Christianity ain't the only religion.

In fact white people borrow religions from other countries like India, Brazil e.t.c.

So your initial claim of "white ppl brought Christianity to Africa blablalbla" doesn't hold water.

As for Chrsitianity, West Africa doesn't even hold a candle in population of worshippers to the white nations.

The largest Christian population is in the U.S, followed by Brazil, Mexico and Russia.

So please get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Captain92: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Prophet mumu Gambler gamble dey go cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Legend

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by YungMillionaire: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Please never ever try to align Islam and scam...
You are deceived to practice a religion you know yourself that it is a scam , so kindly dont interfere in Islam. Or else you will regret it!

If Islam is not a scam, why Alhajis marry 12 year old girls? Why are some people in jail in the North because they don't believe in Islam? Why do some Muslims commit murder in the name of allah?

I will regret what exactly? You think you can scare me with some ancient arabian propaganda? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by herveze: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is why Muslims don't believe in predicting, forecasting and miracle by anybody except God and His messenger. If you want anything from God pray and God will perform miracle
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Pastor my ass
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
EARN COOL MONEY ONLINE
Click the link below.

https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=106524678
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by adioolayi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
YinksIgbes:

He will tell them that the vision is only for first half
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
adioolayi:
I have been thinking, what will this Pastor tell his congregation on Sunday
He knows most of them are STUPID & Gullible, so he owes them no explanation. grin grin grin grin
Stupid people never get details of fact.
Stupidity beclouds mental reasoning.
I just started going to church after almost 12years of social distancing from church.
Despite this, I see no turbulence in my Life.
In fact GOD has blessed me beyond measure. grin
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Handsum64: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
And the gullibles will still remain loyal and foot the bills for his lifestyle.

Christianity has put us this way in Africa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
planetx:
You are Right.
It's only in AFRICA they sell their produce.
Make dem come diaspora, we dey dia dey wait.
They know their BUSINESS will crumble here.
In Fact, NIGERIANS still contribute the largest crowd in most churches in the US & UK. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Shikena(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Pastor cannot play with you again?
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Benitoh: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
I pity people still paying attention to all those yahoo business men
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by AuroraBrls: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chai. Some members go don rush go stake heavily. Some go don even stake their tithe money join. Religion na refurbished scam. Soul of soulless conditions. The opium of the analytically lazy and gullible ones. I pity who no de use his or her intellect in sieving what religion and religiopreneurs are saying/selling

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Johnny180: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na Half time Win him see,d vision been no clear make im 4 see fulltime
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Ibkhaleel: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:

If Islam is not a scam, why Alhajis marry 12 year old girls? Why are some people in jail in the North because they don't believe in Islam? Why do some Muslims commit murder in the name of allah?

I will regret what exactly? You think you can scare me with some ancient arabian propaganda? grin grin

Look at this childish fool....

So marriage to you can invalidate a religion? So you see nothing wrong with young prostitutes in ur area....ntn wrong with all the immoralities in ur area? Young girls disflown but it is marriage that is worrying you? Hypocrite...

Lemme ask you pla How old is Mary the mother of ur lord Jesus when she got married to joseph the carpenter? How old pls?

Why do rome the headquarters of xtianity always engage in girld abuse, gay nd lesbianism ol young girls nd boys or to you that is not a problm but marriage?

Secondly on the issue of murder.....point out one muslims who claim to be murdering in d nem of God and ill disaprove you and point out million of non Muslims killing in d nem of religion.....lord resistance army , hitler, the crusaders etc....the worlds worst terrorist are non muslims.....

Pls be wise enough to bring strong argument next time...not just childish words....

Mumu hellbound creature...i gues you are born out of wedlock....baby factory children product of pre marital sex ....inmoral humans
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Ibkhaleel: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Starzo:

Islam is worse than scam. It's a terrorist breading institution.

There's no worst terrorist breeding ground as your region.... Terrorists, cultists, yahoo boys and sex Maniacs.... everything criminal about Nigeria is from your side...shame on you
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Teenaira: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splendoor:
Wondered why pastor go dey predict football.. is that what God said he should do, God don catch 'em.. the baba is just finding attention upadan.. lucky it's not a champion's league prediction.. Dem go just burn him church
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Wondering what would have happened if he predected an Italian win .
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Shikena(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Teenaira:

Wondering what would have happened if he predected an Italian win .
Jackpot!
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Chykes4micheal: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
The pastor might be a frequent naija bet player grin... But ticket don cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him / Customize Of Jerseys & Polos.................... / Carl Ikeme Announces His Retirement From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.