Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Is This Girl That Pretty? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl That Pretty? (5662 Views)

5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! / Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Girl That Pretty? by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is without make up
Re: Is This Girl That Pretty? by Mrscarter(f): 3:39am On Jul 14, 2021
ModestGal:
There's too much emphasy on this lady's beauty all over the internet. The policemen,her lecturers and many Nigerians keep emphasizing on her beauty. This makes me wonder if she's really that pretty as portrayed. Because sincerely, the sugar daddye photograph been passed around is looking way finer than hers
Also, the innocent looking aspect is what I cannot find. What do you think?

Hunni i think u mean emphasis
Re: Is This Girl That Pretty? by RaphtechSolar(m): 5:53am On Jul 14, 2021
BUT ALL FACEBOOK SHOULD HAVE THAT, OR IS THERE SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW
FaruqMadridCr7:
Facebook account with marketplace needed ASAP, WhatsApp me if you have one 07025120945.pls don't DM me if it doesn't have a marketplace.
Re: Is This Girl That Pretty? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
RaphtechSolar:
BUT ALL FACEBOOK SHOULD HAVE THAT, OR IS THERE SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW
I had mine, but I go against their standard rules,so they blocked me,I switch to my recently opened account but I couldn't find it,I learn that you must use the app for some times b4 they give you marketplace
Re: Is This Girl That Pretty? by RaphtechSolar(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oh okay, thanks for the enlightenment
FaruqMadridCr7
post=103712196:

I had mine, but I go against their standard rules,so they blocked me,I switch to my recently opened account but I couldn't find it,I learn that you must use the app for some times b4 they give you marketplace

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School / Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? / The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.