Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble (68421 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by BleedingPen: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
The identity of the University of Benin female graduate in a viral video bragging about how she graduated using ‘malpractice’ has been revealed.

In the video, the female graduate had an inscription on her signing out shirt that ascribed her academic success to 'aggressive malpractice'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqN96kn8WEg

“Aggressive malpractice brought me this far”, the inscription read. The excited graduand seemed not to care as she showed off the shirt while giving dance moves.

While many Nigerians slammed her shirt inscription, others cautioned that the lady's action may see her certificate withheld by the University.

Identity of the lady have now emerged as the University Management launched a manhunt for the erring fresh graduate, following the outrage that trailed the video.

The lady has been identified as one Peace Ufuoma. An impeccable source told CAMPUS GIST that, Ufoma graduated from Microbiology Department, Faculty of Life Sciences.

Meanwhile, following the outrage that trailed the manner in which the student marked concluding her undergraduate studies, the University Management has commenced investigations into the viral video.

CAMPUS GIST reliably gathered that necessary arrangements have been put in place to summon the graduate to appear before a Disciplinary Panel over the video. If found wanting, she may be dismissed or have her certificate withheld.

Students are usually invited to Panels or Committees on offences bothering on examination malpractices such as the one Ufoma is being investigated for.

A top official of the institution who spoke in an exclusive chat with CAMPUS GIST on Monday, while craving anonymity, lamented that the lady's actions had brought shame to the University.

“The character exhibited by the student is not a true reflection of who we are as an institution of learning – our training, discipline, norms and tradition. We raise and award our certificates to only deserving graduands both in character and learning,” the official told CAMPUS GIST.

Some alumni of the University who commented on the matter, lamented the extent of damage the actions of the graduate may have brought to the institution and other alumni.

“I think if this is allowed to slide, it would set a bad precedent. The worse is yet to come. Some people might feel Uniben doesn't have a standard anymore and we produce jokers as graduates”, said a former Union leader of the school.

“I personally find this shameful and a slap on Uniben as an institution, a top institution at that”, an alumni of the University commented in one of the platforms where the video was reposted.

Another wrote: “The internet never forgets. So if I am seeking for job and now present my CV to a company, my employers will base my status as a Uniben graduate as someone who must have engaged in exam malpractice in school and subject me to further tests and screening.”

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2021/07/12/revealed-identity-of-wanted-uniben-graduate-in-aggressive-malpractice-viral-video/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by BleedingPen: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lala

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Pass11: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mumu girl

559 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by DonBenny77(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mumu

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by daddytime(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ekpa...

She no even fit pretend say she even get small thing for her empty skull.

Yahoo plus boys don suck this one empty and dry.

390 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by reccy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dear dumbass, aggressive malpractice that brought you this far, that aggressive malpractice is ready to take you home with nothing.

Your certificate will be withdrawn and all your years of malpractice will now be zero.

What legacies do you left behind in school and at home?

Are you stupid or daft or both

338 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by FoolaniHellman: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Village people don Sign her matter at the Finishing line!

May we not be unfortunate& may we not use our hands to destroy our handiwork!

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by yrret: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Let me leave this section for chidinma and Evans

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Cruseder(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
The future is female. grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Acjohn(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
The lady is a fool, that's how she has exchanged her result for the desire to trend online

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by CilicMarin: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by LordIsaac(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
It confirms her claim... Zero sense!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Lanretoye(m): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Was she indicted for any form of malpractice through her years in school?...abeg make dem free the girl.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:36am On Jul 13, 2021
I see another chidinma stunt loading

That was how I bought the shirt and didn't know that was the inscription on it

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by manuel4real(m): 1:08am On Jul 13, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Bahamas95(m): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2021
These slay queens have nothing else in their brains apart from iPhone, food and sex.

She wanna trend and her prayers has been answered......Ode!

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by SWDude: 1:24am On Jul 13, 2021
I'm bewildered to know that there is someone this foolish.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by udede(m): 1:37am On Jul 13, 2021
She is simply a Fool seeking attention

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Gucciboy1(m): 2:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Olodo rabata. She just fine but totally senseless and useless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by SmartPolician: 2:31am On Jul 13, 2021
For all I care, this may just be fake news.

But if it truly happens, then the school has to withhold her certificate because she's not worthy in character and learning.

16 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Racoon(m): 2:38am On Jul 13, 2021
She could have simply signed out in style without attracting attention and hopes to polish herself by herself before entering the labour market if she have anything to offer though "aggressive malpractice" is not being encouraged.

Is she proud of that vice if truly she committed it. How will her children think of her if they got to know about this in the future? Beauty without brain.This is the utter idiocy associated with this supposed enlightened generation.Common sense is far way from many.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Alaigbopress: 3:09am On Jul 13, 2021
The quality of graduates we have these days is dwindling. That is why I shake my head any time I see them jubiliating over graduation only but few really know what they re doing. Can You imagine conducting several interviews for graduates without picking one candidate who is qualified in learning, character and little background experience of the course they studied.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by dragnet001: 3:10am On Jul 13, 2021
May we never this unfortunate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by pyyxxaro: 3:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Make there set another final exam for her

Put in the middle of a big lecture hall lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by FarahAideed: 3:46am On Jul 13, 2021
But how can the school prove she was referring to her academic exploits

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Sugardick: 3:58am On Jul 13, 2021
iphone, new clothes and sex... that's all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Redhot111(m): 4:04am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...

Oga lawyer don't stay here talking balderdash. Go to the panel as her attorney and if it's found out that she didn't commit offence, she will go free.

But I assure you, this type of can't even speak good English in defense of herself and I doubt if the will allow the use of Pidgin.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by BigYash: 4:10am On Jul 13, 2021
This one shot herself with marker and white long sleeve.. Mumu girl! Her four years done and wasted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Maxymilliano(m): 4:16am On Jul 13, 2021
I want to believe this is a joke taking too far as she may not really meant what she posted literally

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 13, 2021
I'm not surprised, people who cheat easily usually display stupid bravery, if she at least suffered to get her malpractice she would have understood better.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Froshchuksswart(m): 4:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Anybody can inscribe anything on their shirt, it doesn't make them who they are,she will win this case if they take it too court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Truly beauty and brains don't mix, I've hardly seen fine people with brains.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.