Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail (82487 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / George Floyd: What Officer J. Alexander Keung, Is Doing As He Is Out Of Jail. / Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why I prefer migrating to some decent European country's than this over hyped America, gun violence is increasing each day there coupled with gangsterism.

Compare it with that of your Zoogeria! How many people have Bandit, terrorists killed in your country?

You are saying this because "60 bullets...". All of a sudden, you have forgotten thousands of people who have died in the shithole of your country grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by drnoel: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why I prefer migrating to some decent European country's than this over hyped America, gun violence is increasing each day there coupled with gangsterism.

I mean, how does another human being shot someone 64 times? It means they shot him, the bullet finished and they reloaded. The 64 bullets is outside the ones that missed the he victim. It's madness
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by RealSean(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Chiraq (Chicago) ain no play zone! Folks are being killed everyday due to gang related issues! If you step in an unfamiliar hood looking all suspicious you'll definitely catch at least 30 shots from far ranges.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by arantess: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2021
na wa
way more than diallo's
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by dfrost: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Rappers trying so hard to be gangsters while it was the other way around back in the days.

If the said Kapone is a snitch as alleged, then he has a bounty on his head already.

But why would KTS even vandalize Nipsey's mural? undecided
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by BizTrust: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2021
America and Gangster is like 5 and 6 .2pac left same way and upon all the security system in America, Gangsterism is still thriving . May God help his children not to fell into this devil's children hands who life means nothing to.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by MOVIC6: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2021
Thank God nobody left with him, this’s typical example of thug life, no rip bro...
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Wasky101: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
America is one of the most unsafe country to live in, 40 people were shot in one weekend even boko haram no dey kill 40 for one weekend.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Admob090(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2021
OMG undecided
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by virginchaser(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2021
KTS Dre was one of at least 40 people who was shot in the city over the weekend; 10 of the victims died from their injuries.

This got me gasping. 40 incidents in just one weekend?
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Ishilove: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2021
As my mum always says, "this is not life they are living. They are living a very useless life and will die uselessly"

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Polynek(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2021
No b new thing nal, wat of Tupac and others dat died dsame way, is part of there life
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by dfrost: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Very normal with gangster shootings. Most of them can't aim properly so they apply the scatter -gun effect. Sadly, this leads to so many stray shootings of innocent bystanders.

Hi GreenArrow1, longest time. Hope you are safe and sound? Cheers.

Back to the topic, that narrative of scatter-gun effect is changing in Mexico and other SA countries.

Their aim is getting better by the day due to the influx of ex-forces of their descent not granted US residency even after their service to the military.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Torylanez(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Nah Holmes , in Chiraq Niggas will kvll you for having a bad mood ... It's real outtchea
SportsHD:

Niqqas emptied the whole clip on that dude.
They killed him, murdered his soul join.
Guess maybe he snitched or drug deal gone bad or revenge killing.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Black lives matter, black lives matter.
F uck that shit! Black lives don't mean no shit. Trust me, if blacks were the only race in the USA, it would degenerate into a third world country.
Useless ass thugging race.

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Tundex911: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2021
KTS.. KILL TO SURVIVE

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Nanaborga(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2021
What do you expect when democrat backed joe Biden is doing everything possible to defund the police and make them weak , if a white police cops kill this once now dem go say racism , black on black crime is the highest in America
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2021
64 times?! Damn, they must have really hated that nigga.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello nairalanders,
I need help of 700 naira to add to 300 naira I have in my account,so I will be able to withdraw 1,000 naira,please help me I haven't eaten anything since yesterday.please help a brother��,I'm very hungry right now.

Account, 0092799814
Name. Ogboche.
Bank.access
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2021
I read somewhere that Chicago has more gun violence than Afghanistan. There’s an active war zone in the US and democrats are more concerned about Jan 6th insurrection, critical race theory race propaganda and other nonsensical issues. In the words of a great man “sad”.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Decency2020(f): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Stupid blacks killing themselves but you won't hear how black lives matter now

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by donbachi(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2021
Mayniaa:

Guns don't kill, people do.
juju does not kill, people do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:
1 body 64 bullets

As In ehn. Shay dem go see him body bury at all so?
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Tpharell: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2021
menacity:
They are farrrrrr more better than the US. In all honesty . Netherlands, Denmark ,Norway ,Germany ,Austria ,Finland , Sweden , Estonia,Luthania, Luxembourg or Switzerland

They are called Nordic states or scandinavian countries, with exception of Germany and one or two others there.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by redsun(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2021
Niggers are the same everywhere; needlessly on the path of destruction as a result of fundamental ignorance.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Damn shockedshocked

The only time I think I can ever shoot someone that many bullets is on GTA or Call of Duty.

So you are part of those wasting too much bullets on COD ba grin

Novice tongue

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by GreenArrow1(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Commentor:

These ones were good shooters.

A lady by his side only got a bullet to the knee.
Wow.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by hybridblood07(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2021
If not of racism, there are better European countries than America. That country is over hyped, I would rather relocate to germany or Finland.
Freestainworld:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by ostartruth: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2021
KTS means kill to survive. They shot him dead so that they will live.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Rolly22(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Damn shockedshocked

The only time I think I can ever shoot someone that many bullets is on GTA or Call of Duty.

Where you dey see that kind bullet for GTA na?
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by GreenArrow1(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2021
dfrost:

Hi GreenArrow1, longest time. Hope you are safe and sound? Cheers.

Back to the topic, that narrative of scatter-gun effect is changing in Mexico and other SA countries.

Their aim is getting better by the day due to the influx of ex-forces of their descent not granted US residency even after their service to the military.

Dfrost! I'm good o. Hope you are too.
Good to know they are getting better cos that'll reduce the number of innocents getting killed in crossfires.
Yeah, the Mexican cartels have been on a different level for a while now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.