Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 (26655 Views)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by ki02020(m): 5:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Splendoor:
need wey I don hear since.. abegi

See as auto type humble your over sabi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Lexusgs430: 5:54am On Jul 13, 2021
DannyWalker:

You mean Nigerian team trained by America...

A Nigerian trained team wouldn't win shit

Exactly...... grin
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by IamGreen1(f): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2021
cooltola:
If Nigeria can produce Hakeem Olajuwon , one of the greatest basketballer that ever played.. then the talent is in Nigeria,, we are good in any sport and can beat any team in the world.

But he didn't played for Nigeria na, I watched the documentary of him and his team when they lost their last played final for USA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Great100000: 5:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Well done Guys, This Is Our Own It's Coming Home (Nigeria) Version.

Kudos To Our Basketball Team.

2 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by DDfruitful: 5:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Bring back the love basketball to us. Good work
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by redcliff: 5:58am On Jul 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Argentines playing B/ball sounds like a good joke to me.

smiley

I can't just imagine it. Same goes for rugby too.

omo dont try argentina for bball o. e get some teams wey get usa code for hand. see spain, serbia, argentina, dont mess with them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by naptu2: 5:58am On Jul 13, 2021
IamGreen1:

But he didn't played for Nigeria na, I watched the documentary of him and his team when they lost their last played final for USA.

He played one qualifying game and one exhibition game for Nigeria (I watched the exhibition game). He was discovered by a Nigerian coach, the legendary Ganiyu Otenigbagbe, who played for and coached the Nigerian National Team.

8 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by cooltola(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2021
IamGreen1:

Yeah I know, my point is if Nigerian can produce Hakeem OlAjuwon, how many are still in Naija undiscovered? The talent is in Naija

2 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by redcliff: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Great100000:
Well done Guys, This Is Our Own It's Coming Home (Nigeria) Version.

Kudos To Our Basketball Team.

na you invent am?
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Mynd44:
Argentina is ranked 4th in work Basketball since Manu Ginobili and the team took the 2004 Olympic gold from the USA by defeating them in the semi-final

Well, I just said that I couldn't imagine it. It's a bit awkward(to me).

One of those stereotypes.

Besides, I'm not fan of that sport. Grew up hating it. But the name Ginobili sounds kind of familiar.

Was he by any chance a contemporary of Michael Jordan, sir?
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 13, 2021
redcliff:

omo dont try argentina for bball o. e get some teams wey get usa code for hand. see spain, serbia, argentina, dont mess with them

Really??

Personally, I don't watch that sport so I have always known Argentina as an underhanded football-playing nation.
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Dproperties: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2021
Biafra game, very unfair.

Are there saying no fulani lives abroad or Can represent Nigeria?
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by OfoIgbo: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2021
remember Keshi led a Biafran team that won the nation's cup for Nigeria a few years ago.

I haven't even paid much attention to this Igbo basketball team, but it doesn't come as a surprise to me that they had already whacked the US and Argentina.
Games like basketball need players with intelligence so I am not surprised Igbos heavily dominate the team

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by SmartPolician: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2021
These guys are on fire!
Congratulations to them.
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Druss(m): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2021
I am happy for the Tigers but all these are friendlies. Reminds me of Bielsa's Argentina pre 2002 World Cup. Did badly at the WC after a good run.
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Ubdavis(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2021
The previous one was America vs America, sorry, vs Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by chronique(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:

smiley

You must be a basketball novice to not know that Argentina is one of the top basketball nations in the world.

8 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by 4four(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Probably they are the only Nigeria representative in the Olympic that I will be monitoring
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Druss(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:

smiley

I pray you are joking. Argentina has strong squads in Basketball and Rugby. If you are not joking you need to get out more.

I follow the All Blacks but anyone who is playing the Pumas knows that they have to bring it or else they will lose.

2 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Rilley(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Well, I just said that I couldn't imagine it. It's a bit awkward(to me).

One of those stereotypes.

Besides, I'm not fan of that sport. Grew up hating it. But the name Ginobili sounds kind of familiar.

Was he by any chance a contemporary of Michael Jordan, sir?

Lol I would prefer basketball to football
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Whoop whoop!

Nice one guys.

You're about the only silver lining in Nigeria's cloud at the moment.

I wish they were representing Yoruba nation and not Nigeria.

You'll never see Fulanis doing such exploits.

Their own is to be sucking a cow's udder (tits) and wielding AK-47s, kidnapping people and running a country with full potentials to the ground.

8 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by nuban07(m): 6:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Good job guys, Olympic quarterfinalist won't be bad. I'm proud of the guys, Argentina is a very strong force in basketball
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Yohans(m): 6:37am On Jul 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Really??

Personally, I don't watch that sport so I have always known Argentina as an underhanded football-playing nation.

Argentina is the first country to win a FIBA basketball world cup.
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Adakintroy: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2021
We will figure it out. Na small small. World dominance is loading.
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by WHITELIGHTER: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:
I would like to know where majority of this players are based professionally.......... wink

Does that matter? Is Messi based in Argentina?

3 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2021
DannyWalker:

You mean Nigerian team trained by America...

A Nigerian trained team wouldn't win shit

If they committed a crime, will you call them, a nigerians brought into crime by American society?
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Topmaike007(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2021
Mynd44:

It is sad how America lost an exhibition game and the xenophobia jumped out
with the way they're mesmerizing us with xenophobia, I ain't sad abeg.. I want our girls to pull such a stunt to let's all know that NBBF is the future and not NFF

3 Likes

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Topmaike007(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2021
slimthugchimee2:

If they committed a crime, will you call them, a nigerians brought into crime by American society?
the guy is dense abeg ignore him
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Doyou2019: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2021
CountVersailles:
This is what you get when a team is selected on merit and not by national allocation. Buhari, I hope your tyrant as.s.s is listening.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Topmaike007(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2021
OfoIgbo:
remember Keshi led a Biafran team that won the nation's cup for Nigeria a few years ago.

I haven't even paid much attention to this Igbo basketball team, so it doesn't come as a surprise to me that they had already whacked the US and Argentina.
Games like basketball need players with intelligence so I am not surprised Igbos heavily dominate the team
the Future is foreign and moreover southern Nigeria are making us proud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 by Nickshrapnel: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
with the way they're mesmerizing us with xenophobia, I ain't sad abeg.. I want our girls to pull such a stunt to let's all know that NBBF is the future and not NFF
I just want the Nigerian government and Nigerians to pay more attention to other sports and not football alone. I hardly have anyone to discuss with when it comes to other sports, all they know is football grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses / Manchester City Sign Erling Haaland / Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.