Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom (33188 Views)

Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom (video) / Emir Of Kajuru Regains Freedom After One Night In Kidnappers’ Den / Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by akanbiaa(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Send them to school you say no, now see the other side of your negligence.
Most of the militants that started kidnapping in Nigeria went to school, crime is about interest and not educational status.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by LegalWolf: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sunnybay7:

You are just a lone voice in amongst the thousands who wants the status quo to remain, have you left your comfort zone to feel reality? You can try to remain moral and decent but we can see through your fugazi. My point is clear and coincise where does open grazing exist? Where does a non taxable business treaten the peace of the taxable lot? Where does so much human life gets wasted and we act like it's normal just because they are northerners? Besides you sound very shallow if you insist I should name elders in the north who have denied children of education ? The same northern leaders who have ruled this country for over 35 years. Am beginning to think your first class is waste or quota system engineered.

Looool. Have I left my comfort zone? Are you for real? I compete against your southern folks in law school and you’re asking if I have left my comfort zone? Really? I was selected and did my MBA in a top 5 UK school and you dare ask if I’ve left my comfort zone? I work in a corporate organization and a major player in the energy sector here in Lagos and you dare ask if I’ve left my comfort zone? Really? Like what do they feed you guys? Why so myopic and can’t think on your accord? I’m not even a trailblazer. So many people of northern extraction had done exceptionally well in the corporate field.

Now to the main point: I’m not shallow for asking you to name Northern elders that prevented youths from schooling. It’s just you being sick up stairs that can’t defend your position.

How does the North ruling for 35 years have any bearing with our discourse? You’re thinking my first class is a waste bla bla bla. Lool. Your “thinking” is of no consequence. You don’t pay my bills or anything, so it’s irrelevant as the p in psychology.

The North may be sleeping but it’s waking up. And when we find our feet, not a single human on earth will stop us.

We will keep challenging you guy’s stupidity and changing the narrative.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Sunnybay7: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2021
LegalWolf:

Looool. Have I left my comfort zone? Are you for real? I compete against your southern folks in law school and you’re asking if I have left my comfort zone? Really? I was selected and did my MBA in a top 5 UK school and you dare ask if I’ve left my comfort zone? I work in a corporate organization and a major player in the energy sector here in Lagos and you dare ask if I’ve left my comfort zone? Really? Like what do they feed you guys? Why so myopic and can’t think on your accord? I’m not even a trailblazer. So many people of northern extraction had done exceptionally well in the corporate field.

Now to the main point: I’m not shallow for asking you to name Northern elders that prevented youths from schooling. It’s just you being sick up stairs that can’t defend your position.

How does the North ruling for 35 years have any bearing with our discourse? You’re thinking my first class is a waste bla bla bla. Lool. Your “thinking” is of no consequence. You don’t pay my bills or anything, so it’s irrelevant as the p in psychology.

The North may be sleeping but it’s waking up. And when we find our feet, not a single human on earth will stop us.

We will keep challenging you guy’s stupidity and changing the narrative.

Why didn't you stay in your coven in the north to work,or your zone is too hot to walk the talk? You are drooling over UK mba admissions, well we have gone past that stage. If truely in your shallow mind you think leaders from northern extraction have nothing to do with out of school children from your zone then permit me to say you are a typical example of quota system and I am reaffirming that your first class is as useless as toilet paper.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by LegalWolf: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Sunnybay7:

Why didn't you stay in your coven in the north to work,or your zone is too hot to walk the talk? You are drooling over UK mba admissions, well we have gone past that stage. If truely in your shallow mind you think leaders from northern extraction have nothing to do with out of school children from your zone then permit me to say you are a typical example of quota system and I am reaffirming that your first class is as useless as toilet paper.

Like I have your time bro. I'm on leave but I f'cking have time to match your energy. First of, many southerners are in the North carrying on their businesses in our various markets. Does that mean their hometowns in the south are covens? You probably left your impoverished village somewhere in the forgotten corners of the world to come seek greener pasture in the city. So what's your point? You said i'm drooling over MBA Admission. It is something you personally don't have. Perharps, you've never left the shores of this country and you dare say you've gone past that? Who in your village has gone past that? Even in the UK, do you know how coveted these prestigious schools are? How dare you in your poverty stricken home tell me you have gone past that stage? Who are you? What are your qualifications? The audacity for me!!!!!!!!!

Loool. No disrespect, it appears you can't comprehend clearly. I've always maintained the North has its issues and education is a big one. But my point is there is no body in the North stopping Northerners from getting educated contrary to your assertion (and in fact, the origin of our argument until you derailed). You won't send your kid to school in malumfashi or Dutsin-ma and people will tell you not to. No one will send his kids to school in Gwadabawa or Ilorin and people will tell you not to. So, preventing people from going to school is an argument, being responsible for mass education is a totally different argument. And that is my point! See man, you are not my match in a thousand years to come. Not before, not now and not ever!!!

And on your point of insulting my degree. I understand you may be frustrated in life with no decent means of livelihood. I am aware that hating the North and not having a functional brain to think is an escape route from (many of) your lots misery. But, I am not to blame. Pointing to quota system is the only explanation to your disastrous life and we Northerners appear to be a plausible culprit. Yakuri mutumina, you will be alright
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Sunnybay7: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
LegalWolf:

Like I have your time bro. I'm on leave but I f'cking have time to match your energy. First of, many southerners are in the North carrying on their businesses in our various markets. Does that mean their hometowns in the south are covens? You probably left your impoverished village somewhere in the forgotten corners of the world to come seek greener pasture in the city. So what's your point? You said i'm drooling over MBA Admission. It is something you personally don't have. Perharps, you've never left the shores of this country and you dare say you've gone past that? Who in your village has gone past that? Even in the UK, do you know how coveted these prestigious schools are? How dare you in your poverty stricken home tell me you have gone past that stage? Who are you? What are your qualifications? The audacity for me!!!!!!!!!

Loool. No disrespect, it appears you can't comprehend clearly. I've always maintained the North has its issues and education is a big one. But my point is there is no body in the North stopping Northerners from getting educated contrary to your assertion (and in fact, the origin of our argument until you derailed). You won't send your kid to school in malumfashi or Dutsin-ma and people will tell you not to. No one will send his kids to school in Gwadabawa or Ilorin and people will tell you not to. So, preventing people from going to school is an argument, being responsible for mass education is a totally different argument. And that is my point! See man, you are not my match in a thousand years to come. Not before, not now and not ever!!!

And on your point of insulting my degree. I understand you may be frustrated in life with no decent means of livelihood. I am aware that hating the North and not having a functional brain to think is an escape route from (many of) your lots misery. But, I am not to blame. Pointing to quota system is the only explanation to your disastrous life and we Northerners appear to be a plausible culprit. Yakuri mutumina, you will be alright

You are a funny thing, hating on the north is actually a waste of time, is it the same north with a growing population of beggars on virtually every street and traffic jam in Nigeria, the same north ravaged with wide spread illiteracy, how can I hate beggars and illiterates.
Look you keep dragging your failed region into the mud with every sentence you make,if you channelled half the energy you used to reply me to address the deficiency in the north you might have helped push it in the right direction but no, your loud mouthed baffon wants to show all and sundry that you have actually travelled overseas to get a degree.
You keep making a fool of your toilet paper you call degree with each statement. I repeat we have gone past bragging about certificates. It's a pity it still tickles your fantasy
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by LegalWolf: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sunnybay7:

You are a funny thing, hating on the north is actually a waste of time, is it the same north with a growing population of beggars on virtually every street and traffic jam in Nigeria, the same north ravaged with wide spread illiteracy, how can I hate beggars and illiterates.
Look you keep dragging your failed region into the mud with every sentence you make,if you channelled half the energy you used to reply me to address the deficiency in the north you might have helped push it in the right direction but no, your loud mouthed baffon wants to show all and sundry that you have actually travelled overseas to get a degree.
You keep making a fool of your toilet paper you call degree with each statement. I repeat we have gone past bragging about certificates. It's a pity it still tickles your fantasy

The time for allowing the pig play in the puddle has passed. I will join you and both of us will get dirty together. It is the same North that has produced president, vice presidents, governors, CBN Governors, head of military institutions, Bank CEOs, CJN and everything. We just didnt stop there, and to convince you ignorant buffoons that our reach extends beyond the shores of this country, we have gone on to lead the UN and other important international organizations (hope you know the current deputy secretary general of the UN is a Fulani). Is that quota system too?

Yes, I channel my energy to other important things and I know people i support financially when it comes to education. And so what? You havent gone past any sh*t of bragging about certificates. Apply to chevron or FB and tell them no, you have gone pass that stage of bragging about certificate. Apply to Oxford and tell them certificate doesn't matter and see where you will get to.

Like I always say, you have every reason to be jealous of the North. Having been frustrated in life that you can't get a decent means of livelihood, we are sacrificial lamb to blame and that's why you always make reference to quota system. But, no matter how you look at it, you are squarely responsible for the disaster you call a life you are living.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Sunnybay7: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
LegalWolf:

The time for allowing the pig play in the puddle has passed. I will join you and both of us will get dirty together. It is the same North that has produced president, vice presidents, governors, CBN Governors, head of military institutions, Bank CEOs, CJN and everything. We just didnt stop there, and to convince you ignorant buffoons that our reach extends beyond the shores of this country, we have gone on to lead the UN and other important international organizations (hope you know the current deputy secretary general of the UN is a Fulani). Is that quota system too?

Yes, I channel my energy to other important things and I know people i support financially when it comes to education. And so what? You havent gone past any sh*t of bragging about certificates. Apply to chevron or FB and tell them no, you have gone pass that stage of bragging about certificate. Apply to Oxford and tell them certificate doesn't matter and see where you will get to.

Like I always say, you have every reason to be jealous of the North. Having been frustrated in life that you can't get a decent means of livelihood, we are sacrificial lamb to blame and that's why you always make reference to quota system. But, no matter how you look at it, you are squarely responsible for the disaster you call a life you are living.

You have produced president, vice presidents, governors, CBN Governors, head of military institutions, Bank CEOs, CJN and everything. What about the beggars you have produced, don't they count as part of your production, are you exempting them from your productivity? The list goes on but I just have to let it rest. Now run along and get yourself busy you might decide to pick up a quota system Phd.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by LegalWolf: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sunnybay7:

You have produced president, vice presidents, governors, CBN Governors, head of military institutions, Bank CEOs, CJN and everything. What about the beggars you have produced, don't they count as part of your production, are you exempting them from your productivity? The list goes on but I just have to let it rest. Now run along and get yourself busy you might decide to pick up a quota system Phd.

As if your State has not produced thieves, land grabbers, kidnappers, thugs, murders and beggars. Of course, I will pick up a quota PhD and I’ll be proud of it as much as I can. In any event, it guarantees me a better life than you may ever dream of. As in the life I’ll live with my quota PhD, you can only dream and wish for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment / Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno / Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.