Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Chairman Siena! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Chairman Siena! (598 Views)

1999 Siena Xle Going For Cheap@800k / A Reg 05 Siena(1st Body)wit Leather Seats @ N1.1m(neg)in Phc Cal Now / Tokumbo 2000 Siena For N1.250 NOW N1.2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chairman Siena! by Orisdude: 12:29pm On May 11, 2011
Greetings sir,

My apologies. I did try to derail a few of your threads.

I've been reading up generally on transmissions and transmission oils.
On the acurazine forum (http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=764322&page=24), I see that quite a number of people have used the redline brand of oils, and that for honda transmissions, they recommend a mix of the racing ATF and lightweight racing ATF.

I was wondering what you think. I drive an accord 2005 V6 and I want to change the transmission oil and I see the honda ATF-Z1 has a bad rep for been loaded with too much friction modifiers that cause transmissions to wear out quick.

I would also like to get some if you think its a good idea and was wondering if you could help.

My email address orisbe@yahoo.com.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hurry!get A Manual Super Clean '03 Corolla For Just #700k! / Tokumbo 2009 Toyota Landcruiser For Sale / Rover 75 (uk Spec. Ie Right Handed For Sale).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.