Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

“Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic (991 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic by JPhilip: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Multiple award-winning actress, Uche Jombo has lambasted trolls mocking colleague, Rita Dominic over her marital status.

She stated this in a Facebook Live on Monday evening.

Jombo had taken to her Facebook page to share a photo of Dominic hours earlier and wish her a happy birthday.

The photo had generated 21,000 likes as of 8:30 pm.

However, she said that another colleague advised her to pull down the photo because her followers on Facebook were attacking Dominic for not being married at her age.

Jombo said she was angered by the irritating behaviour of the so-called fans and blocked no fewer than 25 of those that dropped hurtful comments.

The visibly angry Jombo advised fans not inspired by her page to unfollow her instead of telling her what to post or attacking her friends.

She vowed not to pull down the photo.

“If I post my friend and you don’t like it, move…you that are her age or younger and you are married, how market?

“Them dey carry marriage go heaven?” she asked.

She added that the comments directed at Dominic were disgraceful and uncalled-for.

“Even if she is not married, she did not kill anybody,” Jombo said.

She reiterated her warning to judgemental fans not inspired by her page to unfollow it for their own peace of mind as she would continue to operate the page as she deemed fit.

Read more: https://www.herald.ng/dem-dey-carry-marriage-go-heaven-uche-jombo-furious-at-trolls-mocking-rita-dominic/
Re: “Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic by Vulcanheph(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Despite her age, I'll still like to bang that Rita Dominic.... She still looks yummy and experience has shown me that attractive older ladies like her are always wonderful in bed. gringringrin
Re: “Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic by Onyi22(f): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Useless Fans
Re: “Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic by pyyxxaro: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Despite her age, I'll still like to bang that Rita Dominic.... She still looks yummy and experience has shown me that attractive older ladies like her are always wonderful in bed. gringringrin

You when your preeek be like small okro when never mature

You won enjoy elderly men foood , Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes
Re: “Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic by Iyiataata92: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Marriage might be an achievement, but in Nigeria, it's an overrated achievement

If it doesn't favour you, don't force it. Stay out of it
Re: “Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic by kenzysmith: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Re: “Dem Dey Carry Marriage Go Heaven?” Uche Jombo Mad At Fans Mocking Rita Dominic by Iyiataata92: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Small boy behave

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off Monies Sprayed On Him At His Birthparty Two Days Ago. / Bbnaija: Reactions As Queen Grabs What Makes Cross A Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.