Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (71863 Views)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Missionaire: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
fidelmarshal199:
Looting is not just an African disease, it is a global pandemic which the world must jointly abolished. Looting was experienced in US during the "Black lives matter" protest that took place a year ago, Looting was recorded during the "ends sars" movement, so it's not really a new thing. But south Africans are taking it to a level that has never been seen before.

It is not a global pandemic, it is a Black Pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Yankee101: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Poverty limits one's reasoning ability. But so does too much money

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
SA people can even steal a ghost

3 Likes

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Ogaboss44(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
South Africans have avoided this thread ooo.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Faithful007: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
neyoohhh:
Give a white man bricks and he'll build you a castle, give a black man a castle and he'll turn it into bricks.

Yep , black Americans and liberals looted the us..

Similar patterns.
Obviously, you don't understand who liberals are. Or what it even means.

Liberal politics is what even prevents this in the first place. How many riots and insurrections since Biden was president?

There's nothing wrong with black people. There are crazy people in all races.

4 Likes

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by stieyven(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Authoreety:
Who cares what going on in SA..

Oga should round up the meeting and getat of aso rock
DO NOT describe your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness as "cows." Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Dextre(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

I believe this lame joke has already been mentioned above. Is that all u COWgerian trolls got? cool

Most of y’all are just waiting on an excuse to go out there and loot. If your president falls sick, loot, South Africa lose a match, loot. Who steals traffic light? I mean a goddamn traffic light grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by neyoohhh: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Faithful007:
Obviously, you don't understand who liberals are. Or what it even means.

Liberal politics is what even prevents this in the first place. How many riots and insurrections since Biden was president?

There's nothing wrong with black people. There are crazy people in all races.

Abeg shift, this isn't about Google definitions and i know the difference between definitions and reality.

Reality here is what im referencing.. yep liberals, leftists , equality freedom fighters all the same and useless cunning mothafcks.

You will never understand this comment so ignore.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Faithful007: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
neyoohhh:

Abeg shift, this isn't about Google definitions and i know the difference between definitions and reality.

Reality here is what im referencing.. yep liberals, leftists , equality freedom fighters all the same and useless cunning mothafcks.

You will never understand this comment so ignore.
I'd prefer you speak factually. What's the reality you're talking about?

Any evidence of systemic errors with the liberal style of politics and economics?

3 Likes

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by pooozeee(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
They even looted traffic light and coffin
The question I have for them is who sleeps inside the looted coffin
And what exactly are they going to do with the traffic light.

That is the reason when need to fear the revolution of the poor, it is always catastrophical

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by harjay1986: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
neyoohhh:
Give a white man bricks and he'll build you a castle, give a black man a castle and he'll turn it into bricks.

Yep , black Americans and liberals looted the us..

Similar patterns.

Never say anything about black american the white one make them brutal buy destroying all their business hub back then killing alot potential millionaire .....

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by bizhop01: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigerian business on target
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Bullman(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
fidelmarshal199:
Looting is not just an African disease, it is a global pandemic which the world must jointly abolished. Looting was experienced in US during the "Black lives matter" protest that took place a year ago, Looting was recorded during the "ends sars" movement, so it's not really a new thing. But south Africans are taking it to a level that has never been seen before.

Write this down today
Two to three years from now south africa economy will be equivalent to that of Venezuela. S.A failed to learn from zimbabwe economy meltdown.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Bullman(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
harjay1986:

Never say anything about black american the white one make them brutal buy destroying all their business hub back then killing alot potential millionaire .....

Tusla

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by DesChyko: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Richy4:
The traffic light one was probably photoshopped.... How was the traffic light connected from the looter's home...Everyone knows the technicality involved in installing a traffic light grin grin grin grin

All the bulbs are on o shocked
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by neyoohhh: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Faithful007:
I'd prefer you speak factually. What's the reality you're talking about?

Any evidence of systemic errors with the liberal style of politics and economics?

Long story, I can't explain.. don't worry about it.

Focus on the patterns.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Superman30(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=lordm post=103660196]How does one steal a coffin?

Someone has been planning to die since! It seems lack of coffin was stopping the soul from exiting!
Now that one has been stolen, he can die in peace!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by PrisonEscapee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:
The reason why they riot is simple.

Africa , especially Sub saharan africa...is a nation (term used deliberately) where the economy is based on selling resources, and sharing the revenue (which is then used to import and import).

And your access to these resources depends on if the chap you are supporting is in power...because if he is not, that's the end. No access to the crumbs. Poverty beckoneth.

Many of these South African rioting are angry that their source of income...ie Zuma in power...is gone. So, they riot. It is the same thing all over most African countries. Your big man gets taken out, you riot and protest , and in some instances conduct pogroms against the offending tribe...or take up arms.

The only solution is for all African countries to stop depending on selling resources. Start depending on industrial development, and active export of such goods.
Absolute nonsense. Off point.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Always looking for one thing or the other to spark riots so they can loot sad! angry

fidelmarshal199:
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by falopey: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Looting is not just an African disease, it is a global pandemic which the world must jointly abolished. Looting was experienced in US during the "Black lives matter" protest that took place a year ago, Looting was recorded during the "ends sars" movement, so it's not really a new thing. But south Africans are taking it to a level that has never been seen before.[/quote]

The highlight is where you got it wrong. Who were the people that loot during protest in the US? Black people of course. We are witnessing the same in South Africa now. Looting is the black man thing
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Eaglesence: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=TMKsouth post=103666674]

I believe this lame joke has already been mentioned above. Is that all u COWgerian trolls got? cool[/quot

who this
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by KanuSE: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
South Africans on NL right now...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Absolute nonsense. Off point.

I daresay you do love the sound of your voice.

Good evening to you too.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by falopey: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
fidelmarshal199:

Looting is African thing because black people were the actual looters during the black life matter protest
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by bosman50(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
But where's zhike?
Come and see what you want Nigerians to emulate
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by PrisonEscapee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:

I daresay you do love the sound of your voice.

Good evening to you too.
I lived in SA between 2014 - 2018. Like many others, you know nothing about mzansi.
Goodnight.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Figolouis: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
South Africa and looting ehn5&6
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

I lived in SA between 2014 - 2018. Like many others, you know nothing about mzansi.
Goodnight.

And thus you are the great expert in all things....because you lived there for just four years of your life...

Okay.

Good evening, and good luck.

As for me, my opinion is my opinion. If you no like am, go drink some lemonade.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Always looking for opportunity to steal. Lazy people
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by donjahsy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

We're dealing with a lot - no time for trolls. Anyway, I hit frontpage yesterday, so I didn't run from anything. Was banned by spambot in the middle of slaying your cousin trolls cool You know us SAs never back down.

cc mii4u jamesversion

TMTsouth better don't allow your brothers steal you, they capable of stealing anything.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Multiplier7(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
This one shock Nigerian's wella o. i have been think say Lagos boys bad pass but they never reason reach to theif COFFIN grin,traffic lights and street lights shocked. They really learned a lot during #endsars# and come raise am to power 2

Med o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) / US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.