Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (71844 Views)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Jiyke:

I got it now.

But I don't think I could loot coffin o, if eventually, I was among with people looting.

LMFAO, it's really weird and creepy grin
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by Jiyke(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, it's really weird and creepy grin
Honestly, it's SMH
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by RiceProducers: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
lordm:
How does one steal a coffin?

They are buying while it is on promo
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by zhike: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
bosman50:
But where's zhike?
Come and see what you want Nigerians to emulate

The looting in South Africa was out of control.
Please note that the looting was not happening in the whole of South Africa, it only in KZN and Jhb.
Re: Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Well, distribution of wealth is what I see here. The poor keep burdening themselves with consumer products rather than the basic of food, trapping their existence further into poverty and dependence. A PlayStation, microwave, smart tv or what-have-you needs electricity to run. Are you going to steal electricity too? The designer couches which ended up too big for the shacks are now a waste. Someone stole a Love Machine, God knows what use he'll get out of it. So on and so forth. At least the coffins will make for fancy firewood when cooking pap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) / US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.