Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! (16415 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by Topmaike007(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
NairalandProf:

Please are you from Ifewara?
are you from ifewara?
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by BlackJudas: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
You might be older, but you're obviously extremely dumb, your age number is higher than your IQ [b][/b]
phranklyn92:

You want me to grow up?

Do you know if I'm older than your father?
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by NairalandProf(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
are you from ifewara?
No, I'm not but I was there.
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by Topmaike007(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
NairalandProf:

No, I'm not but I was there.
The guy sounds like a prince that I know.
okay I hope you enjoyed our iyan gbere over there
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by NairalandProf(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
okay I hope you enjoyed our iyan gbere over there
Yes, I did.
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by Topmaike007(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
NairalandProf:

Yes ooooo.
With enough Bush meat.
Ifewara is very peaceful and good.
But is he from there?
I don't think so, but he attends RCCG
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by NairalandProf(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
I don't think so, but he attends RCCG
Okay!
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by phranklyn92(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2021
BlackJudas:
You might be older, but you're obviously extremely dumb, your age number is higher than your IQ [b][/b]

I'm yet to insult you, man.
I just asked a simple question. grin.
It's a shame you had to misinterpret my question.
However, I'm pretty sure your father's age number is higher than his IQ. Isn't it? grin
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by BlackJudas: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Same with that of your father, and his own father too, and the rest of your lineage [/b]
phranklyn92:

I'm yet to insult you, man.
I just asked a simple question. grin.
It's a shame you had to misinterpret my question.
However, I'm pretty sure your father's age number is higher than his IQ. Isn't it? grin
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! by phranklyn92(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
BlackJudas:
Same with that of your father, and his own father too, and the rest of your lineage [/b]

Lol grin grin grin.
All right, bro.

Let's ditch the back and forth.
This is me extending an olive branch to you.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors / What Intimacy In Marriage Really Mean And How To Build It - Faith Oyedepo / Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.