Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply (188802 Views)

Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by daniellaades(f): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Why was he shocked pls?
mattbass:
This country is finally submerging into a state of oblivion.
Do you know that most officers don't even have first hand information about the recruitment.
When i told my FRSC friend that mail wasn't sent to me the guy shock like dead meat.
He just said my guy just forget with the look of things dem don hijack the process. Hearing that only 5 per states didn't come as surprise giving the fact that at every screening centre there was a list that contains names of invitee, so what do one expects??

Las las na to move on ohh!!!
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by mattbass(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
daniellaades:
Why was he shocked pls?
He was promised to be helped by his top ogas na and as e no work him come shock base on say him don put plenty area guys for the job moreover him elder sister na top madam she be too for FRSC.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Siju1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
justnixon:

I have an FRSC neighbor who said they didn't reveal the details of this recruitment to them because most of them use the medium to extort money. I wonder how driver wan take know if what he said is true. Well sha..., let's be waiting for the next phase of the recruitment.
that officer was not honest with you trust me
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Siju1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
This recruitment nah God oo, let’s all just keep praying, nothing is too hard for God to do aii

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Potospeter(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2021
Please who knows the Lagos screening center, I would like to try my luck
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Potospeter(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2021
olaoyekemi:
The mail is very geniue. I got the mail twice.
Pls what time does 6:00hrs means.
Pls who is scheduled for Ikeja Lagos pls give me direction from Ikotun.

Please where is the Lagos screening center
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by simultaneousboi(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Potospeter:
Please who knows the Lagos screening center, I would like to try my luck
Nice decision. When I joined Navy was when I said "let me try my luck" and behold, after two times of applying for Nigerian Army. I was the only one that succeeded that year from my LG without knowing the least person in the Navy. The funniest thing about it is that I applied a night before the closing date cos I used my phone, I never wanted to apply because I don't have or know anybody in the Navy. I never knew I could get the job without knowing or having godfather. So I advice you guys to always try your luck in everything.

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by dealhunter(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Nice decision. When I joined Navy was when I said "let me try my luck" and behold, after two times of applying for Nigerian Army. I was the only one that succeeded that year from my LG without knowing the least person in the Navy. The funniest thing about it is that I applied a night before the closing date cos I used my phone, I never wanted to apply because I don't have or know anybody in the Navy. I never knew I could get the job without knowing or having godfather. So I advice you guys to always try your luck in everything.
good advise!
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by dealhunter(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Potospeter:

Please where is the Lagos screening center
police training college, opposite Ikeja High court, Ikeja gra.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Adamayinla: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
simultaneousboi:

With recruit or degree
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by ochuski(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
While we are waiting for the next stage, pls who knows FRSC salary scheme for BSC, HND, NCE, and WAEC holders?

Pls no assumptions. State the facts. Thank you.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Samiking(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Is there anyone that has Bsc and applied with SSCE? If yes, why?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Whiterose21: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Thank God for you. God always come in when you least expect. I'm inspired.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Siju1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
ochuski:
While we are waiting for the next stage, pls who knows FRSC salary scheme for BSC, HND, NCE, and WAEC holders?

Pls no assumptions. State the facts. Thank you.
answer for this please
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by ochuski(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
See... Some1 got the invite for the BSC/HND screening on the 10th of September. This is exactly why they should have attended to everyone with or without the invite knowing fully well their system sometimes is faulty.

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by shayubobo: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
ochuski:
See... Some1 got the invite for the BSC/HND screening on the 10th of September. This is exactly why they should have attended to everyone with or without the invite knowing fully well their system sometimes is faulty.
Even at that,nothing is sure. He should just move on with his life
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Em222: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pls guys I am into contract business currently I am cashtraped cos of no contract at the moment am just broke haven't eaten uptill now and I don't have money to eat currently can any kind hearted Nigerian help me out with any amount pls 0032949821 acess bank

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by casal: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pls guys I am into contract business currently I am cashtraped cos of no contract at the moment am just broke haven't eaten uptill now and I don't have money to eat currently can any kind hearted Nigerian help me out with any amount pls 0032949821 acess bank

Nawa o, That's serious o. May mana fall from heaven.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Rabz4real(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
ochuski:

Nigeria is a disgrace as a country!
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by preciousfuture: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
ochuski:
A high ranking former CM sent this to me ''...Delay could be from FRSC or at your receiving end.Do not relent.'' Now I understand what he's trying to say

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by ComrdDRS1: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
A brother of mine called me that, one politician in their area asked them to contribute 30k each, so that he can help them. They are close to 20 people from same area, that went for the screening and base on what he said they only collected their photocopies and asked them to go.

Now if this is not scam, how will the person be able to help close to 30 people on this kind tight and slim numbers required
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Siju1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
A brother of mine called me that, one politician in their area asked them to contribute 30k each, so that he can help them. They are close to 20 people from same area, that went for the screening and base on what he said they only collected their photocopies and asked them to go.

Now if this is not scam, how will the person be able to help close to 30 people on this kind tight and slim numbers required
please run oo unless they have a way of getting their cash back if things go sideways

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by casal: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
So now that they've finished the screening, when should we b expecting the next invite for those who claim camp is possible the end of this month
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by kersha1(m): 3:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Lets just wsit patiently quote author=casal post=105727204]So now that they've finished the screening, when should we b expecting the next invite for those who claim camp is possible the end of this month [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by preciousfuture: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
ochuski:
Who knows if this guy later got screened?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Mafadex: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2021

Any answer to this please �

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by shayubobo: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2021
Mafadex:

Any answer to this please �
Bsc. Should be close to 120K or so

ND/NCE is around 70k

SSCE is around 45k
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by ochuski(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
shayubobo:
Bsc. Should be close to 120K or so

ND/NCE is around 70k

SSCE is around 45k

Are you guessing or you know?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by ochuski(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Guys i just saw this.
It looks more like a circular for retraining already existing staffs though.

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Uzosaint(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2021
ochuski:
Guys i just saw this.
It looks more like a circular for retraining already existing staffs though.
Could it actually be that training/camping likely to start this month Let's wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by dealhunter(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Uzosaint:

Could it actually be that training/camping likely to start this month Let's wait and see.
one year training! That circular looks suspicious!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply)

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.