Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria (5423 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Idonmie generation step aside cool

When last did you hear this insult "YOU ARE BORN'BY'MISTAKE"!.

Add your's.

4 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Bankerboy: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2021
You look like chekeleke

10 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Bankerboy:
You look like chekeleke

Lols grin.

The economy don affect Chekeleke for nigeria. You hardly see them fly in group again.

all man for himself grin

15 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Echowas: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Add your's.

Indomie is expensive now and nolonger cheap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Echowas:

Indomie is expensive now and nolonger cheap.
Am finding it hard to understand why you quote me with this statement.
As in i dont understand am i the one making indomie grin

12 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Echowas: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

the generation is expensive now... So they are accorded full respect

1 Like

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2021
Echowas:
the generation is expensive now... So they are accorded full respect

I can see you are one of em.

Awon expensive generation wink .

6 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Do kids still play tete, suwe, I call on, jackpot(whot), after round one(beating grin), hide and seek, kite, paper boat race, Mr macaroni .............tikeke tikeke grin, the last is a fool, police and thief etc.

Patrioticbreed9:

Oh men!
You are on point!..

Mr macaroni back then grin i dey use am scope girls.

Abeg, gist me. Scope them to do weytin? grin

Patrioticbreed9:

Play play husband and wife grin .

You may have gotten me then. I so wanted to be a mummy, I once used a tin from tomato paste to cook. I was caught. grin grin grin

This reminds me of "stupid song" by Bez. Share if you have listened to the song and you can relate. wink wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Do kids still play tete, suwe, I call on, jackpot(whot), after round one(beating grin), hide and seek, kite, paper boat race, Mr macaroni .............tikeke tikeke grin, the last is a fool, police and thief etc.

Oh men!
You are on point!..

Mr macaroni back then grin i dey use am scope girls.
Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by BigDan69: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
See your orgur like mango
grin

5 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Vinnie2000(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lolss.. cheesy
Some kind Topics ehn..
Let me Add..

See as you Thin like TiniGboko..
Dry like BongaFish... cheesy

Indomie generations and AjeButties can't relate here..

1 Like

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Vinnie2000(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
BigDan69:
See your orgur like mango
grin

Lolss..
Long Kpakor like Opiororo mango.. cheesy angry

Ogor n Kpakor is mostly confused tho..
Ogor is frm front..
Kpakor is frm Back!!

Another is 'See your GoriMakpa Head' cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Philip4564(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
You are America dustbin
grin

1 Like

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by OriginalCopy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
With your scatter scatter teeth like Rambo bullet

You mess apku fly gate

Your mess dey stain white

6 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Kennyking1234: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
The tallest person for your village they climb maggi...

2 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by jamesversion: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Who Knows, maybe you hawk it. grin
Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Bekermann(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Abeg, gist me. Scope them to do weytin?
grin

"The last is a fool" got me laughing real hard grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Play play husband and wife grin .
Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
OriginalCopy:
With your scatter scatter teeth like Rambo bullet

You mess apku fly gate

Your mess dey stain white

jesu grin .

na una type dey give people children back depression, champion of warri grin
Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
jamesversion:

Who Knows, maybe you hawk it. grin
Hawk fire!...
Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.. Long Kpakor like Opiororo mango.. cheesy angry
Ogor n Kpakor is mostly confused tho.. Ogor is frm front.. Kpakor is frm Back!!
Another is 'See your GoriMakpa Head' cheesy grin
Hmm!
This one even know the difference between ogor and kparkor.
Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Ekele22(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
THINGS THAT INDOMIE GENERATION
MISS
1. Canter-.Ball. : I and my croonies play this yeye game till we enter jss 2. The funny things be say it made me know some players back then.if any of my player score,I will say,Ronaldo de lima has scored.

2.kite : I fly kite tire.this senseless thing is made with a nylon and broom still.with a long rope.you will take it outside, spread it and it will fly up,you will then control it with your hand.

3.biro or bic game: this one is played in the desk in secondary school,I and my cronies will play it,it is simply,just place your biro side by side with your opponent,the first to kick with your finger the other one bironout has won.

4.Parachute : this mumu game is made with nylon,and thread,then a little mentallic object with be tied to be the para trooper.what we then do was to tie it and throw it to the sky,it will then spread out and fly as parachute until it land.

5. I don forget this one,pls remind me

8 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Airwavez: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin

U dey craze

U dey mad

U dey bomboro cigar

10 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by tunize(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ekele22:
THINGS THAT INDOMIE GENERATION
MISS
1. Canter-.Ball. : I and my croonies play this yeye game till we enter jss 2. The funny things be say it made me know some players back then.if any of my player score,I will say,Ronaldo de lima has scored.

2.kite : I fly kite tire.this senseless thing is made with a nylon and broom still.with a long rope.you will take it outside, spread it and it will fly up,you will then control it with your hand.

3.biro or bic game: this one is played in the desk in secondary school,I and my cronies will play it,it is simply,just place your biro side by side with your opponent,the first to kick with your finger the other one bironout has won.

4.Parachute : this mumu game is made with nylon,and thread,then a little mentallic object with be tied to be the para trooper.what we then do was to tie it and throw it to the sky,it will then spread out and fly as parachute until it land.

5. I don forget this one,pls remind me
Wheel, koso, rubber, paper soccer with biro cover, soccer with cover bottle, suwe and one like that those days wen be like suwe u go hear i call on so so and so the next person go shout stop! That soccer game was highest shall na that wan be pes original one those days if you know u know.

1 Like

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Airwavez:
grin

U dey craze
U dey mad

U dey bomboro cigar
you go marry okpolo!.

okpolo give you belle!.
Aje! grin on point %100

1 Like

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by TruthHurts1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
I say it all the time to the children of Abokí beggars I see on the streets. Not only is their birth a mistake, their whole existence is a tragedy.

Patrioticbreed9:

Add your's.
Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I say it all the time to the children of Abokí beggars I see on the streets. Not only is their birth a mistake, their whole existence is a tragedy.

Sorry sir you are not welcomed here..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by EndNigeriaNoow: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

u be maman play play that time o lols
Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Marveaux(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
See your tum tum belle like alleluia band

6 Likes

Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Marcy45marcy: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hi
Re: This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Marveaux:
See your tum tum belle like alleluia band

omooorrr!!! jesu! grin grin.

I off!.

On point %100.

My best yab back then..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It / 4 Awesome Positions For The Best Clitoral Stimulation / Is Anything Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.