Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) (69449 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2021
KingDash:
blacks and shootings eh... na to go him house go pack him clothes, shoes and him car.
poverty is a bad thing is this how suffering has brought u to
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Link please

Instagram eventually deleted the video
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
P diddy told biggie "my business is about the street but not in the street". Some of these kids, trying to stay real and a G, remain in the street even after making enough to move. The Game was a forming street until he was attacked at his home and he almost lost his son. He relocated and left the street. Nipsy, this guy, and the rest stayed in the street and paid the price.

5 Likes

Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
Akalia:
Please don't condone evil. Blacks are their own worst enemies worldwide. He defaced late nipsey hussle's mural and so fucking what?
defacing the mural alone can start a gang war. those Cali boys can off you over some dumb shii. don't be reckless lol
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Tolani1122(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

This is to show you how evil politicians are, if the US government stops licensing guns or puts heavy measures that will ensure that not everyone can purchase firearms easily, this rubbish will reduce. America is a useless country.
yhow about our able country where they are not issuing guns and ammunation to civilians we kills everyday

1 Like

Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by oodua1stson: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
African Americans are a total disgrace to the human race. I swear to God these primitives kill the best among them for nothing that an ordinary handshake can solve.
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2021
prince3009:

Instagram eventually deleted the video
Ok
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Abdul240(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2021
R.I.P
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Born2conquer: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2021
prince3009:
That video was horrible to watch on Instagram! He was doing a live video feed in IG when volleys of lead hit him. shocked shocked

I could hear him mumbling one of his last words to his friend telling him ,"Call the medics mehn, call for help." cry

If you watch that video, you will not ever want to die from gun shots.

Very graphic. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Where can i watch it
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
.well... I heard that he defaced Nipsey Hussle mural ..... He messed with the crips , they lullaby his ass .... Rest in pieces

At what age do grown men stop fighting and killing themselves over stupid shit like this? All these blood and crips drama, they are just the American version of cultism we have here in Nigeria. Unnecessary killings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by faceland: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

Joining cult ot gang is dumb (especially when you are poor or average class).
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by KingDash: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
poverty is a bad thing is this how suffering has brought u to
see your brown teeth... you no know when person dey joke abi.
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Awoo88:
P diddy told biggie "my business is about the street but not in the street". Some of these kids, trying to stay real and a G, remain in the street even after making enough to move. The Game was a forming street until he was attacked at his home and he almost lost his son. He relocated and left the street. Nipsy, this guy, and the rest stayed in the street and paid the price.

That’s what “keeping it real” can cost.
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Akalia:
where can I watch the video please?
youtube. type indian red boy shot.

they'll ask you to confirm your age because of the gory video
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

Where can i watch it

Was on Instagram but it was eventually deleted
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by faceland: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2021
That guy certainly doesn't believe in God. Didn't pray but was trying to call for human help and give his location.

1 Like

Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2021
Tolani1122:
yhow about our able country where they are not issuing guns and ammunation to civilians we kills everyday
When we are talking about same countries with a future, Nigeria shouldn't be mentioned. An incompetent nation with reckless citizens. Check out places like New Zealand, how often do you hear mass shootings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2021
KingDash:
nice line by omah layy

Which omah lay
He possibly copied it from tupac track
Only God can judge Me
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by kenzysmith: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2021
prince3009:

Intended bro
vedio link pls
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by KingDash: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Odiriance4all:

Which omah lay He possibly copied it from tupac track Only God can judge Me 1996
ok
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Akalia:
where can I watch the video please?

kiddkash:

youtube. type indian red boy shot.

they'll ask you to confirm your age because of the gory video

He won't find it on YouTube either. All you will see there are narratives of the author's talking with picture clips of the guy's face.

YouTube will not allow such gory video on their platform.

1 Like

Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Tolani1122(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

When we are talking about same countries with a future, Nigeria shouldn't be mentioned. An incompetent nation with reckless citizens. Check out places like New Zealand, how often do you hear mass shootings.
Nope
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by JIREN01: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

Where can i watch it
it's on twitter

1 Like

Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by tundess: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Black lives don't matter.
And kids see that nonsense over there and want to replicate it over here, bc of some ingrained inferiority complex that says, if its OK there, it must be "sophisticated"/advanced/cool etc
Forget police brutality, crime in the black communities is out of control.
I hate to point to a cultural reason behind it, but this glorification of the "ratchet" lifestyle doesn't help. Twerking, flashing jewellery, street brawling, glorifying criminal misdemeanours, showing off in nightclubs etc.
Where are the community leaders ? Who takes responsibility ? Why are ppl not questioning how young men are irresponsibily having kids upandown without raising their children.
Everything is for the 'gram or clout or meaningless attention/infamy.
There are clear indicators that children from recent immigrant families from Africa are more successful than "indigenous" African Americans children.
You make your own conclusions.
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by condomuser: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by lastempero: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Nipsey wey guys still dey mourn na hm u go buy market. Cribs use this one dey wait for the main guy when he his outta prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Kingdemi212019: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
They don't pass 21yrs in the club
Juice wrld sang it
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Seanjigga: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=103659658] shocked

From IG live to loss of life.
IG live, FB Live, FaceTime, Snapchat and all type of video apps have done more evil than good.

Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes died while driving because she was filming herself for a VH1 documentary.

Was it not from Snapchat that late Ignatius saw another man's boxers on his bed?

My neighbor's gateman was on WhatsApp video call with a girl and didn't know when NEPA people climbed pole, disconnected electricity and even cut the wires.

I carry kunu for mouth reading your post. When I reach the last line, e burst commot for my mouth.. �
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2021
How does the 10-minute video you posted justify the news you're trying to pass across? Such lazy and baseless journalism.

All you could've done was post the exact video about where he was laughing and smiling, and where he was shot and tag the video as 'GRAPHIC'

What you did was post another person's speech of over 10 minutes while the person was busy scrolling through his Instagram page and giving motivational speech. angry
Re: Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2021
Aint no news

ITS ALWAYS A COLD SUMMER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) / Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.