Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Becoming Ieng From Nigeria And Chance To Find Work After Moving To The UK - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becoming Ieng From Nigeria And Chance To Find Work After Moving To The UK (191 Views)

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Got Called Back To Work After Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming Ieng From Nigeria And Chance To Find Work After Moving To The UK by MOHW: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello House,

I am really interested in becoming an Incorporated Engineer (IEng) with Engineering Council UK before moving to the UK as I believe this will enhance my chances of finding work when I get there. I want to go through the route of first becoming Associate Member (AMIMechE) with the IMechE and then proceeding to IEng. My questions however are

1. How easy is it to become AMIMechE and IEng from Nigeria as no Nigerian University is in their database on accredited or recognized universities?

2. How ease is it to find work in the UK with AMIMechE only as an immigrant?

3. How ease is it to find work in the UK with IEng as an immigrant?

4. I am also think of proceeding to becoming a CEng (Chartered Engineer), is this really possible without a masters degree?

(1) (Reply)

The Basics Of SAP Security And GRC / Don't Be Like Aunty Maggie / British Council Sub-saharan Africa (SSA) Arts Cultural Exchange Programme 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.