Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes (615 Views)

Lust Of The Flesh, And Why It's Bad To Love Money / Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes by Faithworld1(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2021
It's very important to know that the eyes connects to the heart and should be cared for.

Are you looking for how to overcome lust of the eyes? When your eyes is at lust, your life will be at risk.
Keep Reading:
https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/07/how-to-overcome-lust-of-eyes.html

Someone ask, "But how do I Overcome Lust Of The Eyes?" Well I've got the answer for you!

How to overcome lust of the eyes is a must read for everyone seeing this. Your Life is too precious and your eyes can help preserve or destroy it.

Find out how to overcome lust of the eyes now!

Here: https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/07/how-to-overcome-lust-of-eyes.html

Have a good read!
Re: See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes by donbachi(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Very wicked demon...after passing a curvy beautiful girl, with the mind of not going to turn and look at her.the demon will be like "na look u look, e no be sin.u are only admiring GOD's beautiful creature".

Thank GOD for today.have gone pass dat.
Re: See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes by Faithworld1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
donbachi:
Very wicked demon...after passing a curvy beautiful girl, with the mind of not going to turn and look at her.the demon will be like "na look u look, e no be sin.u are only admiring GOD's beautiful creature".

Thank GOD for today.have gone pass dat.
Thank God beloved.
Re: See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Faithworld1:
It's very important to know that the eyes connects to the heart and should be cared for.

Are you looking for how to overcome lust of the eyes? When your eyes is at lust, your life will be at risk.
Keep Reading:
https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/07/how-to-overcome-lust-of-eyes.html

Someone ask, "But how do I Overcome Lust Of The Eyes?" Well I've got the answer for you!

How to overcome lust of the eyes is a must read for everyone seeing this. Your Life is too precious and your eyes can help preserve or destroy it.

Find out how to overcome lust of the eyes now!

Here: https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/07/how-to-overcome-lust-of-eyes.html
Have a good read!
Jesus Christ taught us in John 8 vs 31 - 44 slavery to sin,including the sin of lust. And the only WAY is through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, God's very own Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

You can pray till you are blue but if you refuse to obey every other commandment and teachings of Jesus Christ, you will remain in the clutches of sin for as long as you do. undecided
Re: See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes by Faithworld1(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ taught us in John 8 vs 31 - 44 slavery to sin,including the sin of lust. And the only WAY is through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, God's very own Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

You can pray till you are blue but if you refuse to obey every other commandment and teach, you will remain in the clutches of sin for as long as you do. undecided
Thank you brother.
Re: See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes by danielinyang(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Faithworld1:
.. https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/07/how-to-overcome-lust-of-eyes.html

Have a good read!

Sorry, it does not work!

Only One Way, by Doing What The Lord Hath Said. Psalm 119:9
Re: See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes by Faithworld1(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry, it does not work!

Only One Way, by Doing What The Lord Hath Said. Psalm 119:9
Beloved, I had to read the verse you mentioned as well as what you said does not work. It's obvious the message are not different. I wonder what you aim at. But I will encourage you read a message to the end before rushing to condemn. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

(WATCH) Massive Flock Of Sheep Has Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight / If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? / What Day Exactly Did Jesus Die? It Definitely Wasn't Friday!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.