Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) (72241 Views)

Help Out With Information About Transsnet Financial Intern / Transsnet Financial Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Transsnet Financial (TECNO) Graduate Job Recruitment [Min. HND/Bsc] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by moscobabs(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is really shameful if true.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Henix(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
ekene101:
I really dealt with them
gist us na
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by v2: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
If you are a salary earner, use GTbank for your salary account and be eligible for quick credit @ 1.33% /month.

I have been using it in peace whenever I need urgent cash.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by DAramis: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Most of these app are only interested in getting access to your details which they will use to open fraudulent accounts overseas and lauder money.

Don't be surprised, in future, if you travel to China, you might be detained under the impression that your passport details matches account used to commit fraud in their country. Currently, Indian citizens are passing through such.

34 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Asiseeit: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
chiemmanuel:
If you can, avoid those loan sharks, they are not well regulated and operate like fascists,if you like your sanity, avoid them

Swears! Problem is desperation is what drove many people to them. They are really mad. I'm trying to extricate myself from them patapata.

There's one I took from, when it was repayment time I was debited twice. I told their customer agent, she said it's not their problem that I should go to my bank.
My bank confirmed the double deduction and directed me to the loan company's bank. I got there and was told that the account is dedicated to me and though the money went there 2ce, the account is empty as the money has been remitted to the larger parent account.

I called their customer care again, they told me to get lost. What will I do? Me wey no get money just let my 14k go to waste?
I took another loan from them, cleared my bank account and I'm waiting for them to call me to ask me to pay for the new loan. They will see crazy.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by jice(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Take your complain to social media and let people help you blow it up.

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by steeltrust: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
simplejayy:
I am not satisfied with the way this company operate.

Who has experience such?

I took a loan of 11,000 to repay in a week time with interest on 21/06/2021 as due date. I tried repaying on the app even before the due date but it wasn't successful. The app is stagnant and give pending note. All efforts to reach their customer care was abortive. Still yet default charges keep increasing.

After few days a collection officer of the company with this number (+234 701 743 3849) started sending me threat messages to pay up. I explained to him what I have been experiencing. I paid the loan amount and initial interest rate by bank transfer. I sent him proof of payment and was cleared not default charges remained.

He said I still have to pay for default. I said I can not pay for default because the fault is not mine as their app was not accepting payment. That they should fix their app. The following day I paid using fist monie pos and sent him proof of payment. He said it will be cleared. Up till now it has not been cleared. Default charges keep accumulating after 2 weeks of payment.

Only to remind him to clear the default payment this morning and he blocked me on whatsApp. I called him on regular call and he said the company is not his father's company and that do I want him to block me again on call.

This is not fair at all. I feel cheated.

Bros no worry your self
Just go your bank block your ATM and order for new one
You re free
Nothing go happen

As for me I don do them tire

16 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
All these things are loan sharks. They only want to squeeze people till they have their last drop. I know someone who almost had heart-attack over EasyBuy purchase with Palm Credit.

If you care about your mental health, do away with loan apps. Like a NLer once mentioned, it's a kinda slavery. Sallah is here & many would go for their loans & lose mental health after the festival. Beware!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by adioolayi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Asiseeit:

Swears! Problem is desperation is what drove many people to them. They are really mad. I'm trying to extricate myself from them patapata.

There's one I took from, when it was repayment time I was debited twice. I told their customer agent, she said it's not their problem that I should go to my bank.
My bank confirmed the double deduction and directed me to the loan company's bank. I got there and was told that the account is dedicated to me and though the money went there 2ce, the account is empty as the money has been remitted to the larger parent account.

I called their customer care again, they told me to get lost. What will I do? Me wey no get money just let my 14k go to waste?
I took another loan from them, cleared my bank account and I'm waiting for them to call me to ask me to pay for the new loan. They will see crazy.
Take the matter to EFCC...You may think your money is little...don't worry about the headache...EFCC will help reset their brains

9 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by AmDayo: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
DAramis:
Most of these app are only interested in getting access to your details which they will use to open fraudulent accounts overseas and lauder money.

Don't be surprised, in future, if you travel to China, you might be detained under the impression that your passport details matches account used to commit fraud in their country. Currently, Indian citizens are passing through such.

Well detailed sir.

4 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by tunapawizzy: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
slaypapa:
Forget their threats and face ur life they can't do nothing..
It will affect his credit score. the guy go go another financial institution like ds, those ones will pull his credit history and it will be showing defult. I advice him to get a written explanation and clearance from them for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Same that thing with Gmoney.. I heard the company was from Ghana. I took a loan from them 6k and I paid 18k to clear the loan. One-day I took another 4k and they want me to pay 21k I just ignored them they had been calling me and I blocked each number. I live in peace. I don't expect to take loan again in future

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Asiseeit:

you outsmart them.

8 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by AmDayo: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Asiseeit:

Lolz. You are doing well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by IprintMONEY: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
lets not be to fast to condemn these guys, the apps are meant for people that need urgent cash, they send it at the speed of light without collateral, without asking you to come to their office or asking you for a guarantor, the price you pay for it is the high fees and the fact that you have to pay back fast. peasants like u abuse this shit. pay the fuckers exploiting poor peasant and uninformed nigerians of their money or get the Bleep off.
mistakenly collect ncash or any app related to ncash money and see wetin them go do you cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Philomath1212: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Quite unfortunate
Those guys are evil, all their operations need to be halted in this country ..
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Victor1883(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Same thing happened to me, I purchased my phone through easybuy, and I paid almost everything money Iam owing, until their app started misbehaving, I reported to their customer service am having issues paying through their easybuy app and they should send me an offline bank account so I can pay to it, I didn't get any reply.they started send text to my contacts that am a debtor and threatening people that the will arrest them, Only for their collection officer to call me that am defaulting that I should pay . I jus told her am not paying any money . Including d 1 am suppose to balance them

21 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by dklex(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
expert advice, senior player.
Inspiration007:
Go to you bank and make complaints, change your atm pin or change the entire card.

They may deduct money from your account if you decide not to pay the default charges after a long period of time.

4 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by dreu2fine(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Very stupid set of people some are calling contacts of people who are related to dem and complaining betterly,
One call me today
I never knew
Go cash company

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Julianaa: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stop taking loans

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by mirindamanlee74(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Don't mind them with their treat,they can't do nothing.Move a head with your life.

4 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by xpool(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
BET9JA IS NOW BANKRUPT.
They no longer let customers to withdraw their winnings. For weeks now bet9ja has stopped paying winnings, they are fraudulent.

BEWARE OF BET9JA
BET9JA IS SCAM
STOP DEPOSITING INTO BET9JA ACCOUNT.
STOP USING BET9JA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Udoboss(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
EricSmallz:

They called and got tired now.
Just make sure you go to your app setting and disable all the permissions you granted the app at the point of registration, they will not have access into your contact list etc.

What if I deleted the app
Do they still have access to contacts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by streetsoldier1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
illicit:
Nothing will happen bro

Those people na weyrey oo, something will happen, they will report ur account to credit bureau and u will not be able to access better loan or grant in the future, let the OP stay on their neck and get the mess cleared up

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Queenserah26(f): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Very true

chiemmanuel:
If you can, avoid those loan sharks, they are not well regulated and operate like fascists,if you like your sanity, avoid them
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Kolkay1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
That company is very dubious and unprofessional just run. I repaid my loan offline they still kept adding 1000 to the amount daily and withdrawing from my account till today.They didn't refund my 5000 unduly withdrawn from my account]I am not satisfied with the way this company operate.

Who has experience such?

I took a loan of 11,000 to repay in a week time with interest on 21/06/2021 as due date. I tried repaying on the app even before the due date but it wasn't successful. The app is stagnant and give pending note. All efforts to reach their customer care was abortive. Still yet default charges keep increasing.

After few days a collection officer of the company with this number (+234 701 743 3849) started sending me threat messages to pay up. I explained to him what I have been experiencing. I paid the loan amount and initial interest rate by bank transfer. I sent him proof of payment and was cleared not default charges remained.

He said I still have to pay for default. I said I can not pay for default because the fault is not mine as their app was not accepting payment. That they should fix their app. The following day I paid using fist monie pos and sent him proof of payment. He said it will be cleared. Up till now it has not been cleared. Default charges keep accumulating after 2 weeks of payment.

Only to remind him to clear the default payment this morning and he blocked me on whatsApp. I called him on regular call and he said the company is not his father's company and that do I want him to block me again on call.

[/quote]
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by illitracy: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Before registering, use a fresh or formatted phone, load fake contacts and grant the app permissions so when they sync and hope to use your contacts to blackmail you grin

Set fake names and numbers like

mama
papa
sister
my love
my boss

all with fake numbers, they will think they have hammer grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nackzy: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
simplejayy:
I am not satisfied with the way this company operate.

Who has experience such?

OP don't stress yourself with those people i had Same experience with them, send me a mail so i can show you the best loan app ever, even when you default they give you a lengthy grace period

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by BareFacedLies(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
What you have told us is your own version of the story!

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by AleAirHub(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
I took an emergency loan via okcash on one occasion like that, the loan was supposed to be due in 4 days. You need to see how their representatives were calling my line and messaging via WhatsApp. I finally paid before the due date and after then, those unmanned representative has been calling ever since then to apply for another one...

The experience is very bad

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.