Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) (72615 Views)

Help Out With Information About Transsnet Financial Intern / Transsnet Financial Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Transsnet Financial (TECNO) Graduate Job Recruitment [Min. HND/Bsc] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by IprintMONEY: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Chuksmonika:
I haven't used them before, I can only talk about Branch... Those guys operating Branch have human sympathy... If you default, they will never message your contacts, but they will send you text once in a while to remind you of your loan. They won't add any additional interest too.
but with this type of treatment, nigerians will take advantage of them

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by MHOOZEES(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
I have similar issue with O-Kash... They basically ignore me
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by rosalieene(f): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
martooski:

Another agent.
Supporting people blackmailing Nigerians.
Smiles.
If you dont borrow money from this loan sharks will you die?

How can you call it blackmailing when you borrowed the money yourself and no one forced you. You read their duration, terms and conditions with your clear eyes and you're here still playing the victim's card.
Well, I am sorry I cannot relate to your predicament because nothing can ever make me borrow money from loan companies with my clear eyes.

Just give up on this Nigerian mentality already! If you people dont patronize them, I dont think they would still be in business in this country.
Instead of crying wolf by mentioning me, find a way to manage your income and stop patronising Loan companies so that you will have your peace, its that's simple!

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by xpool(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Giifloez:

I just withdrew from bet9ja last week...stop spewing rubbish and tarnishing the image of a company...maybe there is a problem with your bank details.
You will not ask questions before you start insulting people. So i just woke up decided the best work to do is start harassing bet9ja?
To what end?
Just call bet9ja customer care agent ask them.
The froze their OTP for withdrawal. I found since Sunday morning, and it is still not solved. How would you feel when you win and dont get paid since Sunday.

These are excepts from other online customers on bet9ja Facebook page

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nackzy: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
MartinsD12:

Homie please mention those apps that will give you grace so Nairalanders will stop falling into bad loan apps
Let me share the link, https://branch.co/download/ac72xn
Branch is the best loan app ever saying this from personal experience, pls use the link so i can get commission,
They start with lower amount as you repay they keep increasing it and very low interest
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Jashub: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Elvisgolden:

Sharrap, any small thing, una don call government...but yet, if government act una go begin cry up and down
[/s] You talk like fool. Who implements the policies running society? Is it not the government...are they not the ones responsible for protecting the interest of the citizens? When you talk and make argument at least let it be sensibly and free of bias.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by ekene101: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Acidosis:

People like this are reasons a loan app will treat you with disdain even if you have genuine intentions of paying back.

Avoid loan apps or end up with the criminal treatment. Evil people have taught them a lesson. Loan apps are basically for criminally minded people like this guy nowadays. So if you're not a criminal, don't go down that route at all
u only read dat part but didn't read where I said dey dealt with me.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by easzypeaszy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
MightyHand:

If those ones worst than devil, then skolo, 9j cash, 9credict, fair money and co THEY ARE PRINCIPALITIES in HEAVENLYs

God deliver me from 9ja cash around Feb.. NEVER again
Omo I still dey oo.. FairMoney gave me 80k to pay 97k in 1mnth
I dey d 7th months so..der money remain 30k
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by xpool(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
rosalieene:

Smiles.
If you dont borrow money from this loan sharks will you die?

How can you call it blackmailing when you borrowed the money yourself and no one forced you. You read their duration, terms and conditions with your clear eyes and you're here still playing the victim's card.
Well, I am sorry I cannot relate to your predicament because nothing can ever make me borrow money from loan companies with my clear eyes.

Just give up on this Nigerian mentality already! If you people dont patronize them, I dont think they would still be in business in this country.
Instead of crying wolf by mentioning me, find a way to manage your income and stop patronising Loan companies so that you will have your peace, its that's simple!

Childish mentality!
Address the petition he wrote.
Stop counseling him, he did not commit any crime by borrowing.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by danniyal(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
I think we should find a way of reaching out to the CBN. These fraudulent companies need to be regulated.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by gaftsoil(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
IprintMONEY:
10k to 54k lol
I swear
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by rosalieene(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpool:

Childish mentality!
Address the petition he wrote.
Stop counseling him, he did not commit any crime by borrowing.

Heyy, maybe you're blind to see that I replied someone else and not the OP.
Read well next time.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by simplejayy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
I obtained a loan of 11,000 on 15th July 2021 and due for payment on 21st July 2021.
The interest accrue to me is 1,062.93. I tried all possible means to pay before the due date on the app. It wasn't successful. It says pending and got stagnant. There was no offline mode of payment on the app.

The collection officer chat me up and gave me offline mode of payment. 0772693491. Access Bank. I agreed to pay the loan amount and the initial interest rate. I disagree to pay the default charges because their app not accepting payment is not my fault . I paid 12,100 and sent him evidence of payment. The 12,100 was cleared and the default charges of 2437.62 remained.

The following day I checked my dashboard. I see default charges. I went to pay via POS into same account he sent 0772693491. Access Bank and sent sent him the transaction slip. He told me it would be cleared. It has not been cleared and it keeps accumulating.

Thanks to all that have shown concern and contributed significantly.

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by simplejayy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is my transaction details for loan repayment

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by simplejayy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is payment transaction for default.

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by simplejayy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
rosalieene:

Hahahaha
OP, is it his Father's company?
Why did you put out his number? So that those chronic debtors on this site will start blasting him on call and putting their frustrations on him abi.

I believe TRANSNET SHOULD HAVE OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION. YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED AND OPTED FOR THAT. THEY'RE ONE OF THE MOST ORGANIZED LOAN COMPANIES.

WHAT'S WITH YOU PEOPLE AND DRAGGING LOAN COMPANIES THIS DAYS. THE OTHER TIME IT WAS SOKOLOAN.

I paid and cleared all. Why are they not reconciling the payments. The default charges keep increasing? Please help me reach them if you know them.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by EmmaLege: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
easzypeaszy:
I hav posted somtin abt dem b4 on nairaland but they felt I was advertising for Carbon(pay later)
Palmcredit
Okash
Dis 2guys are worst dan devil

dem no worst reach sokoloan and him brothers 9jakash, gocash and co grin grin grin
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by rosalieene(f): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
simplejayy:

I paid and cleared all. Why are they not reconciling the payments. The default charges keep increasing? Please help me reach them if you know them.
I dont know them but you could reach out to their customer care.
Check the app, it could be there. Or better still Google.
Have other people contacted you? Because I know they send different people to contact their customers.
Another of their agent could help you rectify it that if you're contacted.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by xpool(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
rosalieene:

Heyy, maybe you're blind to see that I replied someone else and not the OP.
Read well next time.
And your reply reprimands the op, people have rights
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by IprintMONEY: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpool:

na she dey make calls for them and ncash. na that olosho wey dey insult anyhow, i get her pics and contacts
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by xpool(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
IprintMONEY:
na she dey make calls for them and ncash. na that olosho wey dey insult anyhow, i get her pics and contacts

No wonder
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Kokaine(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheVictorious:

How can I do mine too bro?
have you done the following

1. Training
2. Admitted by your EDI
3. uploaded your business plan
4. updated your profile with bvn
5. Done guarantorship?

Do you have any loan facility you haven't paid yet

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by rosalieene(f): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpool:

Well, I replied the OP in another comment specifically telling him what to do to the best of my knowledge.

And you gbamming that fool's comment makes you no different from him. undecided
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by IprintMONEY: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpool:

No wonder
yeah, she exposed herself on an already edited post. the hoe is useless
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by IprintMONEY: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
rosalieene:

Well, I replied the OP in another comment specifically telling him what to do to the best of my knowledge.

And you gbamming that fool's comment makes you no different from him. undecided
now wey i wan enter u, u dey sound soft? thudder fire u
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Chuksmonika(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
IprintMONEY:
but with this type of treatment, nigerians will take advantage of them
thats the thing...
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Emmanuel602(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpool:
BET9JA IS NOW BANKRUPT.
They no longer let customers to withdraw their winnings. For weeks now bet9ja has stopped paying winnings, they are fraudulent.

BEWARE OF BET9JA
BET9JA IS SCAM
STOP DEPOSITING INTO BET9JA ACCOUNT.
STOP USING BET9JA

Oga stay away away from gambling

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.