Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money (2942 Views)

Nigeria Stocks Gain ₦‎992 Billion On Reports That Banks Can Trade Forex “Freely” / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? / Avoid Investing With Stanbic IBTC At All Costs!!! (Must read, true story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
I bring to u ysense, a site that pays u for just taking survey, offer and much more at the comfort of your home and during ur leisure hours..

Trust me this site is legit

I've been a member since 2016 and I can boast that I've earned something meaningful during that time till this moment.

Believe me for every penny made on this site u get paid in dollars and there are different payment options available for cash out...below I will send a screenshot of my latest payment in the month MAY through Skrill

All u need to do is to register through the link below..

https://www.ysense.com/?rb=59446569&c=joh

NB: this site is not for those in rush to earn big money in seconds or minutes

Feel free to ask me questions about this site nd I will elaborate more

Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kyjosh:
I bring to u ysense, a site that pays u for just taking survey, offer and much more at the comfort of your home and during ur leisure hours..

I've been a member since 2016 and I can boast that I've earned something meaningful during that time till this moment.

Believe me for every penny made on this site u get paid in dollars and there are different payment options available for cash out...below I will send a screenshot of my latest payment in the month MAY through Skrill

https://www.ysense.com/?rb=59446569&c=josh

There are lots u can benefit from in ysense... truthfulness is important when taking surveys

Kindly drop ur WhatsApp contact to be added to the group where I post updates on survey and other opportunities to earning online.

NB : only for those who registered
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Bbtyss: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by biomyke: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is registering free?
And what's the minimum withdrawal
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
biomyke:
Is registering free?
And what's the minimum withdrawal
registration is free

Minimum withdrawal depends on the payment options u choose, but most payment options allow the minimum withdrawal of $5
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by doubleZ88(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Kyjosh:
registration is free

Minimum withdrawal depends on the payment options u choose, but most payment options allow the minimum withdrawal is $5

and hw long will it take to make $5
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2021
doubleZ88:

and hw long will it take to make $5

It depends on how active u are(for me to get surveys I log in everyday i.e in a single day I log in like 5-6 times to check for available surveys) and another thing is that For u to get survey opportunities u must fill in ur profile appropriately

There are many opportunities available to earn through offers too Incase there are no surveys

But u need to be calm because not all surveys u get that u qualify for, that's the reason u need to fill in ur survey profile perfectly to qualify for most surveys
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by oluadeez: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Is it necessary to use VPN to change location
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2021
oluadeez:
Is it necessary to use VPN to change location
The site doesn't allow the use of VPN... any account using VPN will be banned either from the site or from taking surveys
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kyjosh:

There are lots of survey opportunities nd offers awaiting u... ensure u check in daily
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kyjosh:

Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kyjosh:

New survey available today just completed the survey on my survey dashboard

Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kyjosh:

New survey are available this week, pls ensure u don't miss out... don't just register ensure u check back for available surveys or offer
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kyjosh:

Feel free to ask me questions related to this site.
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyjosh:

Surveys and new offers are available check in
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Beautibae: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kyjosh:

Feel free to ask me questions related to this site.

I just registered last night and completed a survey this morning but the reward is nit showing on my dashboard.

What could be the problem?
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2021
Beautibae:

I just registered last night and completed a survey this morning but the reward is nit showing on my dashboard.

What could be the problem?
After completing the survey, were u directed back to d site and shows something like u just completed a survey in a green box?
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by GPAdams(m): 5:16am On Aug 03, 2021
In filling the profile, what did you put to be getting survey easily
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
GPAdams:
In filling the profile, what did you put to be getting survey easily

Just my normal details...u just need to check in most times to see if there are any available surveys
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by mboy4real(m): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Register with this link and make money for yourself.
https://online-ng.net/index/user/register/27280.html

Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kyjosh:

After completing the survey, were u directed back to d site and shows something like u just completed a survey in a green box?
Is the survey from Yougov, if so I experienced such today, but from information gotten at the end of surveys it might take some weeks to pay
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kyjosh:

Earnings for today from ysense, check for available surveys

Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Kyjosh(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kyjosh:

Earnings for today...pls try to check in for available surveys at ur end

Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by Yhn1: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Deriv traders can now earn using Binary options automated trading robots with free forex trading robot EA and 4 free binary options bots and Ebook guide included in package

Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by weezydee(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kyjosh:

I've been on the platform for a while now... location matters when it comes to getting surveys.

And not only that I'm always checking the site for any survey update almost everyday...so basically that has been helping me alot
I've registered in the past, never got any survey. Care to share some tips?
Re: Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money by imagrg(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
You should all have cause to thank this OP for opening up to you.
I've been earning from this website for the past 4years.
Join us using the referral link on my signature below to get more survey jobs on same platform.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts / Claim Free Dogecoin / See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.