Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

#3 Per Word + Tip If You Impress Me!!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / #3 Per Word + Tip If You Impress Me!!! (654 Views)

A Very Good Writer Needed, Pay Is ₦3 Per Word / Technology News Writer @ #1.5 Per Word / Article Writers Needed Paying N2 Per Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#3 Per Word + Tip If You Impress Me!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
I need a creative writer with a native-level command of English.

I mean, someone who is incredible with WORDS, not boring and lifeless articles that drives no action.

You also must know your way around SEO optimization, coupled with a strong research ability.

I'm out for a long-term relationship, so you'll be retained if you prove yourself.

Not forgetting, your rates will be bumped up too, going forward.

Don't apply if you can't write.

An impressive portfolio will get you the job, while your quality work will get you retained!

MAIL ONLY.: I'll snub your WhatsApp messages and calls.

>> finent8@gmail.com

Good luck!!!
Re: #3 Per Word + Tip If You Impress Me!!! by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 14, 2021
This position is no longer available!!!
Re: #3 Per Word + Tip If You Impress Me!!! by Acensionboss: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2021
HenryDion:
I need a creative writer with a native-level command of English.

I mean, someone who is incredible with WORDS, not boring and lifeless articles that drives no action.

You also must know your way around SEO optimization, coupled with a strong research ability.

I'm out for a long-term relationship, so you'll be retained if you prove yourself.

Not forgetting, your rates will be bumped up too, going forward.

Don't apply if you can't write.

An impressive portfolio will get you the job, while your quality work will get you retained!

MAIL ONLY.: I'll snub your WhatsApp messages and calls.

>> finent8@gmail.com

Good luck!!!
Look at this arrogant bastard!

See how you just listed your requirements arrogantly.... You feel because you just achieved a portion of success you've arrived.

I pity anyone applying for such jobs from people like you.

Ode

6 Likes

Re: #3 Per Word + Tip If You Impress Me!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Acensionboss:
Look at this arrogant bastard!

See how you just listed your requirements arrogantly.... You feel because you just achieved a portion of success you've arrived.

I pity anyone applying for such jobs from people like you.

Ode

I'm not the cause of your frustration oga.. Go meet Buhari

3 Likes

Re: #3 Per Word + Tip If You Impress Me!!! by Acensionboss: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
HenryDion:

I'm not the cause of your frustration oga.. Go meet Buhari
Frustration?
No! I'm not frustrated
I have a Comfortable life by God's grace
But I've been noticing your manner of speech.... Dude! You are so arrogant!

3 Likes

Re: #3 Per Word + Tip If You Impress Me!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Acensionboss:

Frustration?

No! I'm not frustrated

I have a Comfortable life by God's grace

But I've been noticing your manner of speech.... Dude! You are so arrogant!

Not at all... I'm being straightforward and professional.

(1) (Reply)

One Memorable Night / Article Rewriters Urgently Needed! / Academic/financial Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.