Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why I Chose To Become A Woman – Bobrisky Finally Hints - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Chose To Become A Woman – Bobrisky Finally Hints (724 Views)

Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Chose To Become A Woman – Bobrisky Finally Hints by Antoeni(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why I Chose To Become A Woman – Bobrisky Finally Hints

Controversial crossdresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju better known as Bobrisky has taken to social media to reveal the reason he became a woman.

According to the self-acclaimed Nigerian male barbie, who recently underwent butt-lift surgery to enhance his buttock via his Instagram, men are born to hustle hard and suffer, spending the gains on women who he claims do not strain themselves to earn.

He further added that women get away with a lot, unlike their counterpart who suffers the consequences of their actions.

Re: Why I Chose To Become A Woman – Bobrisky Finally Hints by Antoeni(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Who cares oga... For heaven your file is still open as a male and so you'll be judged as a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Chose To Become A Woman – Bobrisky Finally Hints by Nickymezor(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good for him undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: Biography Of Whitemoney - Background, Career, Net Worth / Bbnaija Maria Rejects Liquorose HOH / Lizzy Winkle Death, Age, Last Words, What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.