Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) (25995 Views)

South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Lionessza6(f): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Ogaboss44:

Na only you wey understand wetin u dey see .
Make I go count my money abeg.

Lol, you just said NOTHING! Thanks . grin grin
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by patani(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, I will go back to my brothel right after your Nigerian sisters vacate those spaces ,isn't this what they're known for internationally? From the streets of italy to Ghana ,naija oloshos rule grin grin. I have about 20 kids and they all get grants grin grin, your own 100 kids are professional beggers in lagos streets by the time they are 5 years old grin grin grin.

LMFAO, why should I leave SA that offers me everything i could possible want ? grin. You call being harrassed,and treated like shyt in every country exploration ? grin grin it must be nice riding those boats to cross over to Europe ? grin grin. What you are ,are poor desperate migrants with no self respect...a burden to the world grin. I have looted my fair share ,are you done counting your losses,hope for your sake the drugs didn't burn as well grin,or else you're toast grin.

SA offered you everything you want and you are looting.....hahahahahahah...Ur stupidity knows no bound.....werey girl....

Fokoff and go take ur ARV....Ure propably misbehaving as a side effect of it anyway...av you paid ur shack rent?
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2021
patani:

SA offered you everything you want and you are looting.....hahahahahahah...Ur stupidity knows no bound.....werey girl....

Fokoff and go take ur ARV....Ure propably misbehaving as a side effect of it anyway...av you paid ur shack rent?

LMFAO, yes ofcourse ,after looting I'm going to wait for my grant so that I can go add some more household items to my loot grin grin. But we know that your poverty stricken people are busy taking their kids out of school to be professional beggers in street corners grin. Some even sending them to Libya and Italy to be hookers angry. Or marrying them off to grandpa's inexchange for yam cry.

Atleast I have a hospital to go pick up my ARV'S, I dont need to travel out of the country for that grin grin. And yes ,my shack rent is fully paid now thanks to Igwe's spare parts grin grin.
Back to HIV grin grin;

1 Like

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by patani(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, yes ofcourse ,after looting I'm going to wait for my grant so that I can go add some more household items to my loot grin grin. But we know that your poverty stricken people are busy taking their kids out of school to be professional beggers in street corners grin. Some even sending them to Libya and Italy to be hookers angry. Or marrying them off to grandpa's inexchange for yam cry.

Atleast I have a hospital to go pick up my ARV'S, I dont need to travel out of the country for that grin grin. And yes ,my shack rent is fully paid now thanks to Igwe's spare parts grin grin.
Back to HIV grin grin;

mad girl lol
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Bluesea1and2: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2021
It might be comfy for them at night when the cold is much
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Lionessza6(f): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
patani:

mad girl lol

grin grin grin
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by JaceBlaze: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
patani:

hahahahaha...Ur madness is already getting out of hand......sure u believe everyone fits into ur myopic narrative.....U better go back to your brothel...cos that wat u southy women knows best....or u want to deny you father stayed with ur mother? Y'all av been prostitutes for generations....aw many kids uve got BTW? probabbly 4 kids for 4 drugies daddies...300RAND on each from ANC is ur survival strategy im sure...

Yes I am kwerekwere.....u dnt av the balls to explore another place other than were u were born anyways...born in a place die in a place...typical of a cowardly black south african....

Have u looted ur portion yet?...I saw u on ENCA looting pack of PAP....werey!

At least you wear a name we gave you like a badge of honour grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by patani(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2021
JaceBlaze:

At least you wear a name we gave you like a badge of honour grin cheesy

yes why not...as long as i make money here....y'all can shit on urself..n if u destroy ur country we move..... grin grin grin

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Ogaboss44(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, you just said NOTHING! Thanks . grin grin

Ok !
Do you mind working for me , I pay huge amount of money to my workers.
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Lionessza6(f): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ogaboss44:

Ok !
Do you mind working for me , I pay huge amount of money to my workers.

& I'm poor and jobless as shyt,employ me oga grin grin. Do you need me to be experienced in trafficking ......I'm sorry I meant import & export ? grin grin.

1 Like

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Ogaboss44(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

& I'm poor and jobless as shyt,employ me oga grin grin. Do you need me to be experienced in trafficking ......I'm sorry I meant import & export ? grin grin.

Sure
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Ogaboss44(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

Alright when would you resume your duties.
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Lionessza6(f): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ogaboss44:

Alright when would you resume your duties.

grin Tomorrow morning oga, how many grams will I be transporting? cheesy
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Ogaboss44(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

grin Tomorrow morning oga, how many grams will I be transporting? cheesy

50 to 100 , I Know your Tommy is wide enough.
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Lionessza6(f): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Ogaboss44:

50 to 100 , I Know your Tommy is wide enough.

LMFAO, destination ? grin .....I'd love to explore East Asian countries wink.
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Ogaboss44(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, destination ? grin .....I'd love to explore East Asian countries wink.

Ok we are going to plant a tracking device on your d!ck , and offload 50 gram of the package in your stomach, and ship you to North Korea . Note: you are to sell the package to there president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' / 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) / CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.