Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani (27209 Views)

"Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna / Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by rottennaija(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Comedian2019:

Public outcry was just too loud.

I don't think so. There was a woman who was said to be Buhari's cousin or sister. No public outcry was enough to stop her nomination. If they FG really wanted it, they would get it. I'm just thinking it's a ploy for the senate to be seen as working or rubber stamp. I don't know what the end game is, but the next few months will tell.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Laureta Onochie, is a big disgrace to us women. I don't usually looked down on my fellow gender, but this Onochie deserve the worst of disgrace.

Laureta Onochie and Joe Igbokwe are the two worst things to come out of Igbo extraction.
You've a mentality that can only be found in a zoo, I mean the real zoo not the one u used to mock others.
If going to political alliance with PMB is making Eastern Politician a disgrace then u people are living delusional life, intolerant, unexposed lifestyle.
During GEJ administration u all Supported him with nothing to show for 6yrs. If u don't know how dirty politics is stop seeing it in the prism of reality. You need to go back to school and learn the importance of human relations.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Anna77: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Result of double mouth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Fortez: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by honeybobo69: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
it's going to be hard , and really difficult, but if you've got the chance,

DON'T VOTE PDP
DON'T VOTE APC
don't vote in these same set of corrupt politicians, don't vote for anybody affiliated to these people.
VOTE in new set of competent and patriotic Nigerians
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by tope777(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Another smokescreen to deceive the gullible grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Comedian2019: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
rottennaija:

I don't think so. There was a woman who was said to be Buhari's cousin or sister. No public outcry was enough to stop her nomination. If they FG really wanted it, they would get it. I'm just thinking it's a ploy for the senate to be seen as working or rubber stamp. I don't know what the end game is, but the next few months will tell.
That's another possible angle.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by JOHNBULLZZ: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Centcanada:
Hahahaha. Laugh when kill me. This country na movie i swear!
Yes. A movie with satan as the lead actor.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Cnach: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Who is advising Buhari sef You promised a positive change but you are giving Nigerians a negative one
That's not true.
He didn't promise any positive change he only promised change and u guys presumed it to be positive one.
Calm down the evil man will soon be through
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
rottennaija:
You guys fail to see the game of thrones. If the FG wanted her appointed into inec, she would be. They are claims of the senate being rubber stamp. Nominating her for the senate to reject her is a deliberate ploy to distract many so that other things can get done with.

Please can you tell some of the other things they want to do?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by honor4me: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
.... some key INEC Officials that have been appointed under the PDP-led governments in the past.

1. Amb. Lawrence Nwuruku
Contested Ebonyi state Governorship under ANPP in 2003.

-Contested for the Governorship position in Ebonyi State under PDP in 2007.

-Was coordinator PDP Presidential/gubernatorial campaign Council Ebonyi State in 2007.

-Was made Nigerian Ambassador to Mexico on the basis of his being a PDP member.

-Was tipped to take over the National Chairmanship of PDP from Dr. Okwesileze Nwodo

-Was nominated as INEC’s Federal Commissioner by President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 and confirmed by a PDP led Senate.

2. Dr. Johnson Alalibo, a PDP member from Bayelsa State.

-A former member of the state House of Assembly and Deputy whip.

-Later defected to APC, contested for the governorship ticket, lost and defected back to PDP

-He was appointed SA by Governor Seriake Dickson.

Presently, he is an INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC)

3. Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu, cousin to Peter Obi, who was PDP’s VP candidate. He was in charge of INEC’s Operations and Logistics Committee in that same 2019 elections.

4. The current INEC Chairman Prof Mahmoud Yakubu was a PDP card carrying member before his appointment into the electoral body. He was once in charge of PDP’s election fund raising committee in his home-state of Bauchi. He, as a PDP member, was later appointed as Executive Secretary of TETFUND, a position reserved for Party Faithfuls.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Austino50: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
If you call her serpent, what would you call Mike Igini of PDP who's partisanship is very obvious, nonsense hypocrite
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by rottennaija(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Please can you tell some of the other things they want to do?

I can't say. I don't know. It's just a pattern I have seen carried out by many govt.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
rottennaija:

I can't say. I don't know. It's just a pattern I have seen carried out by many govt.

Oh I see
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by fof1: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Laureta Onochie, is a big disgrace to us women. I don't usually looked down on my fellow gender, but this Onochie deserve the worst of disgrace.

Laureta Onochie and Joe Igbokwe are the two worst things to come out of Igbo extraction.

These Two Can SELL THEIR SOULS FOR MONEY AND POSITIONS. May God Deliver Us from their kinds.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Guide777(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
deboysben:
Ngene ukwu ewu aka cilicmarin role model has been reduced to dust and taken to the cleaner.

Kudos to PDP senators and well meaning Nigerians for their cries.

She better go back to her palmi drinking.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kingsuave:

Hey bruh,are you that same "Get Em Girls" on 2go Teens chatroom? smiley

identify yourself grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nawteemaxie:

identify yourself grin

One of Em fastest finger legends that year,
"Max Payne".

I used to see That Sobriquet on 2go teens room back in those days.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by tope777(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
The same way Nigerians will reject anything associated with darkness come 2023.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Kingsuave:

One of Em fastest finger legends that year,
"Max Payne".

I used to see That Sobriquet on 2go teens room back in those days.

shocked

Ah! Ah! Of course I remember you bro. Max Payne, Flash, War, Nemmy, Flexxy, omo! Been a while mans.

Howdy do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign / Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.