Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! (559 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Calls Prof Wole Soyinka Her Guiding Light (pic) / Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group / Self Determination Group Leaders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by DeltaFire: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ndi Igbo,

We are the ones delaying our own Freedom by looking to a violent cult/gang. IPOB has now been openly revealed and shamed for what it is. Their supreme leader is now out of the way.

Ndi Igbo, want do we want? Do we follow a man? Or do we follow a plan?

Yorubas are with Prof Banji Akintoye of Ilana Omo Oodua, leaders of the NINAS Movement in Yoruba land.

Middle Belt Forum leads the NINAS Movement in the Middle Belt.

For us in the SE and SS, we have Lower Niger Congress (LNC) leading the NINAS Movement.

Come on Ndi Igbo, where is that intelligence we are known for? Have we ever heard of LNC doing what they do to grab our money, like Nnamdi Kanu and his criminal franchise?

Come on Ndi Igbo, have we ever heard of LNC using violence and being violent? Does LNC do online abuse and bullying like IPOB do?

Come on Ndi Igbo, LNC is using an INTELLECTUALLY-based method, just like yoruba, ie the NINAS Movement. Why can we not look into it? Why must we always have bloodshed in the name of "Biafra"? First we died for Biafra during the war. Now Nnamdi Kanu brings us more bloodshed in the name of Biafra. Is it that we Ndi Igbo are a bloodthirsty people? That is what it is looking like to the world.

Come on Ndi Igbo, LNC has an Itsekiri man as its President. Our brother Tony Nnadi is just the Sec-Gen because he is very clever and speaks very well. Is it that we are now jealous of his excellence? We know that someone who talks to UN diplomats and foreign officials cannot talk like Buhari and disgrace us as a mumu. So we should be proud of this our brother who has faced multiple obstacles to bring us Self-Determination. Go and check what LNC has done for us. e are now nearing the end of our journey to Self-determination and freedom. We are at combined Stage 14 & 15 out of 16. Therefore LNC has been successful in achieving 13 Stages, and will continue to be so.

Come on Ndi Igbo, for now we may not have a ONE LEADER but we have a group of men, called LNC. Some people are now saying LNC is our GUIDING LIGHT. Let us check LNC out.

Below is a video called, "What Lower Niger Congress Has Done On Our Peoples Behalf - Key Milestones"
Video is 53 minutes, from Volice Of Liberty Internattional (VOLI) Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eholUiu-MlU

Ndi Igbo, let us focus on where we are going. We want Self-Determination so let us not be distracted by IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB is a PRIVATE BUSINESS. I myself have a private business, and when I have problems, do I start shouting for the entire Igbo Nation to come to my rescue? No! My private business is for me to sort out. So the same for Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu registered his private business as IPOB. Let him deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
DeltaFire:
Ndi Igbo,

We are the ones delaying our own Freedom by looking to a violent cult/gang. IPOB has now been openly revealed and shamed for what it is. Their supreme leader is now out of the way.

Ndi Igbo, want do we want? Do we follow a man? Or do we follow a plan?

Yorubas are with Prof Banji Akintoye of Ilana Omo Oodua, leaders of the NINAS Movement in Yoruba land.

Middle Belt Forum leads the NINAS Movement in the Middle Belt.

For us in the SE and SS, we have Lower Niger Congress (LNC) leading the NINAS Movement.

Come on Ndi Igbo, where is that intelligence we are known for? Have we ever heard of LNC doing what they do to grab our money, like Nnamdi Kanu and his criminal franchise?

Come on Ndi Igbo, have we ever heard of LNC using violence and being violent? Does LNC do online abuse and bullying like IPOB do?

Come on Ndi Igbo, LNC is using an INTELLECTUALLY-based method, just like yoruba, ie the NINAS Movement. Why can we not look into it? Why must we always have bloodshed in the name of "biafra"? First we died for Biafra during the war. Now Nnamdi Kanu brings us more bloodshed in the smammer name of Biafra. Is it that we Ndi Igbo are a bloodthirsty people? That is what it is looking like to the world.

Come on Ndi Igbo, LNC has an Itsekiri man as its President. Our brother Tony Nnadi is just the Sec-Gen because he is very clever and speaks very well. Is it that we are now jealous of his excellence? We know that someone who talks to UN diplomats and foreign officials cannot talk like Buhari and disgrace us as a mumu. So we should be proud of this our brother who has faced multiple obstacles to bring us Self-Determination. Go and check what LNC has done for us. e are now nearing the end of our journey to Self-determination and freedom. We are at combined Stage 14 & 15 out of 16. Therefore LNC has been successful in achieving 13 Stages, and will continue to be so.

Come on Ndi Igbo, for now we may not have a ONE LEADER but we have a group of men, called LNC. Some people are now saying LNC is our GUIDING LIGHT. Let us check LNC out.

Below is a video called, "What Lower Niger Congress Has Done On Our Peoples Behalf - Key Milestones"
Video is 53 minutes, from Volice Of Liberty Internattional (VOLI) Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eholUiu-MlU

Ndi Igbo, let us focus on where we are going. We want Self-Determination so let us not be distracted by IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB is a PRIVATE BUSINESS. I myself have a private business, and when I have problems, do I start shouting for the entire Igbo Nation to come to my rescue? No! My private business is for me to sort out. So the same for Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu registered his private business as IPOB. Let him deal with it.
[/s]

Enough of this your self determination here now let us rest. We are just resting from excessive Nnamdi kanu arrest posts and you want to launch anew revenue gofund your aza scheme?

Guy take N-power form abeg let us hear. Or you think only you guys want out of Nigeria? We all do but abeg rest first.

Haba
Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by jom28gy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
I don't think you're getting it right, that is not the way
Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by Tinububalls: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
TINUBUADVOCATE CAN YOU REST FOR ONCE?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by Tinubuadvocate: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Which problem your village people throw In your
life that not make you rest?
Tinububalls:
TINUBUADVOCATE CAN YOU REST FOR ONCE?
Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by gidgiddy: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
LNC is just a group that was created to fight IPOB, thats their only job
Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by Captain8(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
op please dont mention south south in your nonsense biafra.... south east and south south are two different people...

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by allcomage: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
op please dont mention south south in your nonsense biafra.... south east and south south are two different people...
Shut up, there's nothing like South South in geography . It's South Eastern Nigeria and it's made up of many ethnic nationalities. Next time talk about your ethnic nationality only.
Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by Captain8(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
allcomage:

Shut up, there's nothing like South South in geography . It's South Eastern Nigeria and it's made up of many ethnic nationalities. Next time talk about your ethnic nationality only.
illiteracy is the big problem of igbo youth...mostly the ipob youths....

una too dey follow uncle wives dey sell market so una nor know anything...

no wonder kanu using that opportunity to update you people with both fake and true stories....

in every compass there is the 4 cardinal points...north...south...west...east...

nigeria is a fraudulent country that created only 3 fraudulent east...west..north

then later made it to 6 regions...

so why you idiot complaining about south south when the even the old east and old west and north were all created out of fraudulent??

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by Chimaraymond455: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is their problem, bokoharam, killer heedsmen, bandit, are not longer problem to the Hausa/Fulani, but nnamdi kanu and igboho becomes the bigger problem to the Hausa/Fulani attache by force, you try everything possible to divide the southerners, but you Hausa/Fulani attach by force don't want hear a name middle bet....All over the world muslims are fighting so hard to be on their own so they can practice their islam because they see other religions as infidels, but here you are fighting day and night to stay with people and religions you tag infidels. you call igbo names, baby factories, criminals, drugs dealers, even the Yoruba Muslims you see them as infidels but pretend to love them, there are many tribes in the north but you Hausa/Fulani have forceful reduced them to nothing by terrorizing and killing them on a daily basis.just to maintain the 19 northern state.....south wake-up, Hausa/Fulani have sworn to kill anyone who rise from the south to challenge them, or expose them.
Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by Ojiofor: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Unfortunately Igbo youths prefer nzogbu nzogbu enyimba enyi approach than diplomatic approach the reason why they adore and worship conman MNk.
Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by Captain8(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
pls help me o

Re: IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! by gloriaunobi(f): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Your problem is that you're on the wrong way but still believe that it's the right way.

Your journey long like from North pole to South pole

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Suspects Have Been Arrested In Connection With Murder Of Super TV CEO / Nairaland picture of the day.. / ISWAP To Start Training Zamfara Bandits In Borno — Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.