Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) (38865 Views)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by fashrola(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
seunmsg:

The Bodo-Bonny road is a federal project. It is being constructed by Julius Berger and funded by NLNG and Federal Ministry of works and housing. I was at the project site last year February to inspect the level of work done.

Oshey Project manager, You think say pikin full here Mr. BMC

9 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Ethannathan(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by futurerex: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wike my main man.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Finally, the federal government have been allowed to do this road... It's God that'll judge those high chiefs that refused this link to be done for years due to the revenue they get from their speed boats

11 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by fredoooooo: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
God bless Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Fortez: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by htdot: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
seunmsg:

The Bodo-Bonny road is a federal project. It is being constructed by Julius Berger and funded by NLNG and Federal Ministry of works and housing. I was at the project site last year February to inspect the level of work done.
Short your ..... up.... you guys are so irritating on how you peddle lies.

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by htdot: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
fashrola:

Oshey Project manager, You think say pikin full here Mr. BMC
Him done go invite him follow bmc come full the thread.

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by htdot: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:
Finally, the federal government have been allowed to do this road... It's God that'll judge those high chiefs that refused this link to be done for years due to the revenue they get from their speed boats
Zombie, its the state government... Buhari has not done anything in the south.
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by uniquebright: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
FINALLY!!!
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Sholaco: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
punisha:

Inspector welldone o
you are such a useless and a bitter pathetic soul. This is what Jonathan could have done when he was in power but he failed another man from caliphate of fulani kingdom whom you hate so much flagged of the project and commenced the work, instead of you to so appreciation the reverse is the case. Not surprised anyway you are a child of hate

9 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Oju4190: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Grgton:
Rivers mainland to be connected to Bonny??

Wow

Wike is just a developer
Ignorant is a serious disease dat has no cure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
punisha:
Shouldn't all these areas that are significant to the nations existence be looking like KL already?
Nigeria has been cursed with the worst of rulers.

Nigeria is cursed with the worst set of citizens. A country only gets bad leaders because the citizens tolerate them. Remember that the next time you want to blame our useless leaders for our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Very laudable project. How far have they gone abeg and how long till commissioning? Journey through Peterside is not beans

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Nnamebuka: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
seunmsg:

Look no further why this man blindly supports this administration. He is a beneficiary. A typical Nigerian.
Thank God I'll never be no one's sycophant. I'm too satisfied with my take home to be.

Grateful heart..
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
nice one cool
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wooow. For this reason alone, i salute wike Development on bonny island would be so rapid. How can such a beautiful place like that be reached only by canoe? Big ups wike. Meanwhile, we've been anticipating 4th mainland bridge for ages. We hope it comes up someday. Tinubu just dey take our money buy jets. Na only noise dem sabi make. How i wish my uncle jakande wasn't stopped in those days by buhari for envy reasons, we'd had our literail done since the 80s. May God be with his soul.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jonathan was President for six years. Just saying...

3 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
beautiful, deribelgha if u had reverted would have cry cryvisited u up there...
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Balet: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
seunmsg:

Pls don't stress yourself, the guy knows what he/she wants from the post.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
punisha:
Shouldn't all these areas that are significant to the nations existence be looking like KL already?
Nigeria has been cursed with the worst of rulers.

The cursed person here is you. You complain that there is no project, yet you lament when you see one. The cursed one is you. Cursed is anyone who sees negativity in everything.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin cheesy

As soon as people heard it's a federal government project....

People disappeared...

Now u go dey hear Federal government and Buhari...

But people go forget say Fashola na Minister for works and housing....

But to say dem no do the bridge lassan....people magically remember that fashola is the Minister in charge

Yeah. I think some people have this need to be deliberately blind. It feeds into their blind hatred.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by calyto: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
It is a federal government project, whether he inspected or not.
Stop the unnecessary grandstanding
InaNla:

See this professional liar ooo shocked

BMC unlimited.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Protect that road o. Make kidnapper's no go use una shine
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
All the idiots abusing Buhari need to go and get sense....Buhari is probably the most focus and the most patriotic Nigerian leader so far. Posterity will vindicate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Grgton:

Wow

Wike is just a developer
D guy too like bridge and fly over
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by hotseat: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Governor Nyesom Wike is a dream come true for Rivers State and its people.

He may have his shortcomings but when it comes to the development of the state just give it to him.

None would have ever believed that a road could actually Link Bonny with mainland PH many years ago.

Kudos to the Peoples Governor!

Rejoinder: I come dey hear say na FG project and not Rivers'.

Well, that is neither here nor there. God no go shame Rivers State!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin cheesy

As soon as people heard it's a federal government project....

People disappeared...

Now u go dey hear Federal government and Buhari...

But people go forget say Fashola na Minister for works and housing....

But to say dem no do the bridge lassan....people magically remember that fashola is the Minister in charge

They wanted to claim the project for Wike without knowing some of us know a lot about federal projects. They are now dragging me out of anger because I said I inspected the project last year.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
hotseat:
Governor Nyesom Wike is a dream come true for Rivers State and its people.

He may have his shortcomings but when it comes to the development of the state just give it to him.

None would have ever believed that a road could actually Link Bonny with mainland PH many years ago.

Kudos to the Peoples Governor!

Stop lying! It is a federal project. Wike is not spending a kobo on the project.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by objobj: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Grgton:

Wow

Wike is just a developer

Mr man. That's a federal project.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Wooow. For this reason alone, i salute wike Development on bonny island would be so rapid. How can such a beautiful place like that be reached only by canoe? Big ups wike. Meanwhile, we've been anticipating 4th mainland bridge for ages. We hope it comes up someday. Tinubu just dey take our money buy jets. Na only noise dem sabi make. How i wish my uncle jakande wasn't stopped in those days by buhari for envy reasons, we'd had our literail done since the 80s. May God be with his soul.

Why do you like lying to yourself? Does it make you sleep well at night or what? Why attribute a Federal project to Wike? The desperation to deny Buhari’s achievements is real mehn.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.