Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE (35202 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Makes U-turn, Denies Killing Usifo Ataga / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by arthorjnr(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
LadeeE:
Meaning they don't have a forensic unit.

Exactly!...if the incompetent police had one, they would've pulled prints from the body!
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Maximus85(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Mekudi: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
God is own [s]your side baby girl.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

It wasn't a hotel. Secondly, she knows it was sex but she wasn't in the mood at that point in time. The man forced himself on her. Took advantage of her drunkenness. He might have drugged her.Who knows. I don't trust men. They can do anything for sex.

No human, I repeat, No human especially a woman would kill his/her benefactor.

She actually said those things under duress.
Watch the video again. This time around, pay a close attention to her lips and body language then compare it to that of that criminal who killed the Akwa Ibom job seeker.[/s]
thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by jidxin(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
God is own your side baby girl.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

It wasn't a hotel. Secondly, she knows it was sex but she wasn't in the mood at that point in time. The man forced himself on her. Took advantage of her drunkenness. He might have drugged her.Who knows. I don't trust men. They can do anything for sex.

Watch the video again. This time around, pay a close attention to her lips and body language then compare it to that of that criminal who killed the Akwa Ibom job seeker.
.... YOU DONT HAVE SENSE...

1 Like

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Ugandatales: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ambeed:
Thats a very good reason why the police shouldn't be in a haste to parade suspects and expose them to journalists and their torrents of questions until all investigation is concluded.

Now, someone is already saying that her first confession may be under duress and a good lawyer will capitalize on that.

Like detectors don't work on innate liars.

This girl appears like someone with mental issues...she might pass the lie detector test because she will believe her own lies.

2 Likes

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by pepetua(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
First of all, they should use the lie detector first on Lai Muhammad to see how accurate the device is working before using it on Chidinma.

1 Like

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by richardwarner(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

Watch the video again. This time around, pay a close attention to her lips and body language then compare it to that of that criminal who killed the Akwa Ibom job seeker.
abeg wat is this stupid tin u ppl hv started?

2 Likes

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by deavicky(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
I really do not understand the sudden twist in her case even to the extent that our lawmaker had to step in. Ok we await.
2. What happened to the case of that nigga in akwa ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by chii8(f): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
izzou:

He checked in with her in a serviced apartment

He was found in a pool of his on blood while she disappeared

Money was withdrawn from his account

She was found days later no

But chii8 needs tangible proof to show that she killed him.

A very insensitive thing to say, ma

Sir, I'm only wondering why they are pressing for a lie detector nah... I'm not insensitive Biko.....If she is found guilty,no point delaying the verdict,if she actually did the crime, she should do the crime.The case is too sensitive to be brought to social media nah....why are you blaming me nah undecided
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Ayara222: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chidinma is an evil spirit, if not all women, most beautiful women are not humans, Simps take note, typing from experience...

1 Like

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by DoctorStylish: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Princewell2012:

you are not far from the truth.

Something is telling me that his wife might be responsible, when she discovered that chidimma was going out with her husband, she might trickishly buy the poor girl to eliminate her husband with q big reward. Anything is possible in this world. There is something chidimna is not telling us.

Police should also invite his wife for investigation or questioning. This might sound stupid though. But our police men are very unprofessional.
they might just end up sweeping the case under the carpet .
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by HBB1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
soojar:

Wait till you get to court. Not what you think happened, but what you can prove

And your story seems sensible enough to withstand scrutiny in court?

Wow!
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by hokafor(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Which investigation are they talking about,, I somehow believed the prostitute side of the story, how can this girl kill a full grown man. If the police are not stupid they should know that, maybe is all setup from someone at the top.
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by izzou(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
chii8:

Sir, I'm only wondering why they are pressing for a lie detector nah... I'm not insensitive Biko.....If she is found guilty,no point delaying the verdict,if she actually did the crime, she should do the crime.The case is too sensitive to be brought to social media nah....why are you blaming me nah undecided

1. They are not pressing for a lie detector. It was just a suggestion by a police officer. You can read it again

2. She confessed before the press that she killed him in self defense. Let's not even talk about how she disappeared for days and was withdrawing from a dead man's account

But you still need tangible evidence that she did it

I'm not blaming you for anything. I apologize for even quoting you in the first place.

No vex

2 Likes

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by DWJOBScom(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

I just hope she is saying the truth
I just want the truth known
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by LadeeE: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
arthorjnr:

Exactly!...if the incompetent police had one, they would've pulled prints from the body!

Yes and also determine the presence and quantity of drugs in both of their blood sample. Since Chidinma earlier started that they both took some hard drugs.
For confirmatory purposes.

1 Like

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by DWJOBScom(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
izzou:

1. They are not pressing for a lie detector. It was just a suggestion by a police officer. You can read it again

2. She confessed before the press that she killed him in self defense. Let's not even talk about how she disappeared for days and was withdrawing from a dead man's account

But you still need tangible evidence that she did it

I'm not blaming you for anything. I apologize for even quoting you in the first place.

No vex

Naaa
They are heading for a lie detector
A great lawyer is now involved

1 Like

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

Bring ya head...

1 Like

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Germi9: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/police-might-deploy-a-lie-detector-as-chidinma-ojukwu-denies-killing-super-tv-ceo-usifo-ataga.html
Will you keep quiet, you are beginning to sound foolish with this your quack feminism,is this how your mates do theirs ?? Respect yourself abeg

1 Like

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by sonofElElyon: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
You will make a useless human being. So because she said she killed the man means she actually killed him? What corroborates her claim? Where's the evidence?

You have just demonstrated your gross intellectual deficiency.. someone gives a first account of events and a second account both to the effect that she committed murder and she doesn't allege she was under duress to make those statements.. in other words, she admitted and confessed to the crime of murder without duress twice.. then, she gives a third account all of a sudden denying culpability and never at any time alleging that she was forced to initially admit to the crime.. that in itself shows she is not to be trusted and simply seeks to avoid conviction..
Excuse me for crediting you with a brain.. hope I am forgiven..
p.s. there are others still at large who partook in the murder from the look of things.. but the bottom line is that she definitely played a part

2 Likes

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Funflipper: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
jimyjames:
It's hard to believe this girl struggled with that man and killed him with no help , no single scratch on her body. She could have killed him by poisoning his alcoholic drink instead of using a knife, it's hard to believe

How about her spiking the mans drink with her raphenol drugs before carrying out the act. She drugged him, bounded and stabbed him while he was unconscious. He didn't struggle with nobody but was battling for his life in a half concious state with both hands and legs bounded while she changed her blood stained clothes and fled the scene with his personal belongings.

2 Likes

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by shopnimini: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Gather here if you are surprised Nigerian police have a lie detector undecided
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Witttyduchess(f): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
stubbornman:

The man wey dey behind this account nah bastard......lol
hahahahaha chai grin
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Lafgol9697(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Calitoscassius(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

Yes, I believe she said those things under duress how did people expect her to behave after been accused of murder? Her body language doesn't prove she is a killer, courts do not judge by body language also, they judge by evidence and what can be proved in court. An innocent person can have this same body language.

She coiuld claim she was afraid with all that cameras infront of her and all the humiliations and interogations so she conffessed, conffessions doesn't nercerssarily mean guilty and if she didn't sign any confession she can still change her story.

As i said, they should have provided a lawyer or allow her access to a lawyer (counselling) before the interogations.

Why do you think she changed her story now? Because all that news reporters questionings and confessions infront of cameras were not official nothing was signed and people have different ways of handling pressure and duress, she could also claim that she was pressurised into confessing.

Police should have investigated properly instead of relying on social media and mob justice. They have bungled the investigations already. She will go free alld she need is a good lawyer. Let the courts decide!
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Rexnegro(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mayng01:
That girl doesn’t deserve mercy. She should be sentenced to death by hanging
Just like that?
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Calitoscassius(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

May someone dear to you get murder in cold blood before the end of this year, then you'll know the magnitude of your foolishness.
what a stupid and ignorant mindset you have. grin these things do not happen just because you said it. grin by the way, how do you know you wouldn't be murdered yourself next week? Or get killed crossing the road tomorrow? You need to becareful what you wish other people it could reverse back to you. Fool!
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Calitoscassius(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mayng01:
That girl doesn’t deserve mercy. She should be sentenced to death by hanging
Thank goodness you are not the judge or jury. grin grin
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by jimyjames(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Funflipper:

How about her spiking the mans drink with her raphenol drugs before carrying out the act. She drugged him, bounded and stabbed him while he was unconscious. He didn't struggle with nobody but was battling for his life in a half concious state with both hands and legs bounded while she changed her blood stained clothes and fled the scene with his personal belongings.
If she drugged him with Rophenol , making him weak, incapable of struggling with her, was there any need for her to use a knife to finish him up? She could have easily used a pillow to choke him up , a bloodless death
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Offpoint1: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Calitoscassius:
what a stupid and ignorant mindset you have. grin these things do not happen just because you said it. grin by the way, how do you know you wouldn't be murdered yourself next week? Or get killed crossing the road tomorrow? You need to becareful what you wish other people it could reverse back to you. Fool!
I've never insulted anyone on Nairaland since I joined this platform 8 years ago, but for the first time I won't resist the urge to let you know that you're an INBECILE, a medically and scientifically certified one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling / Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.