Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

What If Your School Broke Your Leg? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What If Your School Broke Your Leg? (214 Views)

Will Elon Musk Lose His Money If World War III Broke Out? / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food / "Givers Do Go Broke" – Real Estate Mogullete Ololade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Your School Broke Your Leg? by Jeunge: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
This post will not be constructed nicely sha

okay so in FUNAAB sometimes students are not allowed to wear palm inside school (like the usual "dress well" in all schools) so today they started collecting 1 leg, so it happened that a students leg was "damaged" when someone hit her leg with a "stick".

So it appears (meaning I heard) the girl is a finalist, and her dad is in here with soldiers.

Wahala dey oh.

I have said it and will continue, laws and the reason for laws must be held up and patronized by both sides.
I mean if certain dresses are not allowed due to morals and certain dress codes are enforced because it's a formal and respectable institution, Where is the respect in the atmosphere if people are seen as "dissidents" to be "handled well"

Yeah, I am just irked ni jare, this kind thing for this time?

Now I don't know of any exchange between the hitter and the hittee but to the point of hitting with sticks? Haba.... What happened to "you will go to SDC today"

Re: What If Your School Broke Your Leg? by fringz11(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lawless
Re: What If Your School Broke Your Leg? by illicit(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
School life

(1) (Reply)

Joshua & Marry Production !!!promo!!! Be The First Among The 30 Lucky Artists / Check This / Patience Is A Lesson Of Life By Edet Edem Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.