Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) (24036 Views)

INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her / PDP To Onochie: Stop This Denial, You Are A Member Of APC / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) by SammyChi1988: 3:45am On Jul 14, 2021
Onochie is not fit for the work... Her mouth is always running like kids.. Good for her.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) by Doyou2019: 5:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
How could Buhari even think about norminating this woman in the first place

President suppose get dignity nah

Ah ah undecided

He's a man with no iota of dignity. That explains it.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Nonsense. She’s his twin. The caricature of the current government. We failed in this country when someone like Dino became senator
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) by StreetFight: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Monogamy:

BMC don't operate market but office.

Stop confusing yourself

Btw, always ahead of the game.. I also fumed at her nominations..

Another record added to the bag

So, you have unshamefully come out to accept that you are a moronic BMC. Where is your birthright to accept was is good and reject what us bad?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2021
If this woman apply little makeup on her face whenever her pictures are taken, she will at least, look like a woman. She always looks angry without proper makeup.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin abi
Monogamy:
Kettle....
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy
longetivity:
kettle keel u diaa
Confirm!
YoungLionken:
Onochie is somehow mischievous and childish but Dino shouldn't gloat because he isn't any better undecided...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) by drealzum(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Character is not everything.
Capacity is everything.

My mechanic is a chronic womanizer who lies, but he does the job.
In this case, I don't care about his character, my only concern is his capacity to get the job done.
Will you also feel indifferent if your mechanic had a character of stealing and selling motor spare parts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired / Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra / Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.