Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pastor Folu Didn’t Want Birthday Celebration — Leke Adeboye (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Folu Didn’t Want Birthday Celebration — Leke Adeboye (Video) (532 Views)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye! / Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Folu Didn’t Want Birthday Celebration — Leke Adeboye (Video) by FeedMeNews: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Leke Adeboye, the last son of the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has revealed that his mother Pastor Folu did not want to celebrate her 73rd birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The Adeboye family lost their son Dare at age 42 in May. He died in his sleep in Akwa Ibom where he was based with his family.

Leke posted a video to Instagram on Tuesday showing he organised a little gathering for his mother. According to him, Dare would want her birthday celebrated.

“Yes you don’t want any birthday celebration but my gee PDee won’t allow me to fall our hands.. so I’m doing it,” he wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPsY7z7ZaaQ?feature=share

Pastor Folu is fondly called Mummy G.O. by members of the church. She was born on Tuesday July 13, 1948 to the family of Jacob Adelusi Adeyokunnu.

With a passion for planting Christian schools, she has made immense contributions to the Nigerian education sector, coordinating work in the field of Christian education by starting a movement (Christ the Redeemer’s Schools Movement) that has led to the founding of several Christian educational institutions caring for the educational welfare of children in Nigeria and Internationally, her website said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQ3w9KFxrS/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Folu Didn’t Want Birthday Celebration — Leke Adeboye (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
I think you guys should learn to respect the wishes of others.

If na me, you go dey on your own.

All my family members no dey even try am.

Everyone says they are celebrating in appreciation to God but who's deceiving who?

The best way to appreciate God for your life is to live your life for His purpose and according to His Will.

That's how I got heaven to celebrate my birthday on the day the Holy Spirit manifested His presence to me.

Does God care that you're alive?

Has your life brought glory to Him?

If you're in a plane that's bound to crash, would God for your own sake avert it and spare the lives of everyone on the plane?

May Una continue to dey deceive una self there, but most of Una birthday celebration, na OYO as God no send am.

As for me, my brithday celebration, meat, drink, everything na to do the Will of God and to finish the work He gave me.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Elect? / Dunsin Oyekan Rocks Matching Christmas Outfits With Children / The Merger Of Two Gods ( El And Yahweh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.