Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,936,808 members, 7,106,540 topics. Date: Friday, 07 October 2022 at 09:28 AM

How To Deal With Money Issues In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Money Issues In A Relationship (133 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / How Do I Stop Money Issues From Ruining My Marriage Or Relationship? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Money Issues In A Relationship by osasdivine00: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Married couples fighting over financial matters aren’t unheard of. In fact, money and financial conflict have been cited as one of the primary factors that eventually lead to separation and divorce.

Money is something that must be talked about before marriage; however, many couples fail to do so.

Even if you have come up with a prenuptial agreement with your spouse, there’s no guarantee that you won’t come across any kind of financial conflict down the road. Often, you will come across such financial conflict in marriage.

5 Common Money Conflicts In Marriage: https://setup.com.ng/how-to-deal-with-money-issues-in-a-relationship

(1) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATES As Bbnaija Season 6 Begins / Beautiful Relaxing Calming Music, Deep Sleep Music - Spa Music For Stress Relief / Breaking - Plateau Govt Imposes Curfew On Jos, 25 Killed 35 Injured, As Irate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.