Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) (41723 Views)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by CastedAyo: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Elsie Okpocha, wife of comedian Basketmouth, has announced the birth of their third child after three miscarriages, Igbere TV reports.

Husband and wife made the announcement in separate Instagram posts on Tuesday which is also Elsie’s birthday.

Sharing a series of racy pregnancy pictures, Elsie wrote
“A Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

“God did finally hear one of major prayers and I can’t thank him enough.

“He has made me one of the happiest girls in the world.

“This is my TESTIMONY.

“It’s A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQhBMrLW9p/?utm_medium=copy_link

Confirming the challenges she had with birthing her third child, the restaurateur wrote in another post:
“I prayed for this, endlessly

“I craved for it desperately (yea even after 2 kids, lol)

And after 3 miscarriages….

“God said it was time… His perfect time!!!

“It’s A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQm9vNL62t/?utm_medium=copy_link

She thanked all those who sent her goodwill messages in another post with the pictures of the man who got her pregnant.

“BTW have you met the man that got me pregnant

“His name is Bright Okpocha, most people know him as BASKETMOUTH.

“I just want to thank him for doing a good job,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRROYDAr3na/?utm_medium=copy_link

Basketmouth also shared his wife’s pregnancy pictures, confirming that their baby was born last month.

“Happy birthday darling dearest Elsie Okpocha. I am so blessed to have an amazon for a wife.

“Here’s wishing you the very best things in life….which starts from me.

“P.S: Thanks for updating my fatherhood licence a month ago, I am now upgraded to version 4,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQnaFcL3Bc/?utm_medium=copy_link

Basketmouth, who has a child from another relationship, has two other children with his wife. They are a boy and a girl named Jason and Janelle respectively.

The comedian’s wife’s birthday is a break from mourning his friend Sound Sultan who died of throat cancer in the USA on Sunday.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
All in the name of photoshoot, some people will just be exposing their private parts to the public.

Congratulations to basket mouth.

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
i agree with the first commentor whoever started this belly bump photo shoot na big idiot

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by temitope27(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congrats
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Basket and bovi......my favorite and talented comedian

Comedy dey their body......but too much money don spoil them
PlayMaker14:
All in the name of photoshoot, some people will just be exposing their private parts to the public.
These are some of the things that come along side civilization

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by blockgeek69(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Married people are gradually beginning to see nothing wrong in nudity.

As a child, we grow up to see pictures of our parents in decently, well dressed photoshoots taken in their prime.

Imagine the present generation kids growing up to see their parents in naked photoshoot. Shame!!! angry

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked

Basketmouth is a comedian but please no jokes about DNA test although everyone should carry out one.
The mad people everywhere have made us not know who is a mechanic.

I believe it should be a civic requirement just after birthing and that's a better bill to prrsent rather than that nonsense on the extinction of donkeys.

I still don't understand why a part of me believes this is Sound Sultan that has just reincarnated.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by Ololanla: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
... and you have to show us your body??

15 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by Duru9(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Isn't it wonderful that they kept it secret till now

Congratulations to you both and happy birthday ma
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
I applaud those marrying and giving birth in this satanic and devilish buhari regime

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by Adedotguy: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Times of sanity have passed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
When no be Jesus you born
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by 44Bulldog(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Feminist where at thou cheesy

Old evening newspapers won't like this

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by Justdogood(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
See people celebrating knacking oooooo.

But on a lighter note,
Why is it that when a woman gives birth, everyone keeps congratulating her and praising her,
Forgetting the man of the moment "The D!ck" That did the main job. Who put a smile on her face before the 9months and after it.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Amazon for wife grin grin.. You will have to pay for that for using Amazon name ooo. cool
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by nairalander095(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations to her

I'm therefore using this as a point of contact to those expecting their bundle of joy, may God surprise you in Jesus' name.

19 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by MikePhilly(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Adedotguy:
cool

God be praised
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
So we should fry water?
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by UniqueO3(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
C
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Fine woman

Congratulations
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
CastedAyo:
Elsie Okpocha, wife of comedian Basketmouth, has announced the birth of their third child after three miscarriages, Igbere TV reports.

Husband and wife made the announcement in separate Instagram posts on Tuesday which is also Elsie’s birthday.

Sharing a series of racy pregnancy pictures, Elsie wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQhBMrLW9p/?utm_medium=copy_link

Confirming the challenges she had with birthing her third child, the restaurateur wrote in another post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQm9vNL62t/?utm_medium=copy_link

She thanked all those who sent her goodwill messages in another post with the pictures of the man who got her pregnant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRROYDAr3na/?utm_medium=copy_link

Basketmouth also shared his wife’s pregnancy pictures, confirming that their baby was born last month.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQnaFcL3Bc/?utm_medium=copy_link

Basketmouth, who has a child from another relationship, has two other children with his wife. They are a boy and a girl named Jason and Janelle respectively.

The comedian’s wife’s birthday is a break from mourning his friend Sound Sultan who died of throat cancer in the USA on Sunday.
Congrats
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by Globalhustler(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congrats. Recently to born just dey hungry me, any responsible single lady that's interested, should hit Me up. Nothing really dey this life

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by Nuelito: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations to them...more fruitful years ahead
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congrat Papa Benji
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by ugodson(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kabe college festac product.
Congratulations girl.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by Saintdan0421(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Congratulations
Comedy dey their body......
This are some of the things that come along side civilization

Can this dude ever complete a comment without the phrase 'damnn niggarrr' ?

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) by VIDEOguy: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Congratulations
Comedy dey their body......
This are some of the things that come along side civilization

Well...Civilization isn't taking away our senses and morals!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Alasari’s Wife, Adeola Crushed To Death In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.