Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? (10701 Views)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Guy Mistakenly Cut A Girl’s Waist Bead During S£X And…. (VIDEO) / Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cuties and Fellas!

Is it good and safe for men to leak we women down there during the battle.

Please let's discuss.

Give us your reasons whether you're supporting or opposing.

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by illicit(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
tongue
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by NairalandProf(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome the redpillers
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Man ya gat to level-upp and durapu all This SH!T For Real

Outta yea

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by blackboy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by BigDan69: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lols, op os not a girl. Disguising as a lady so u could get comments. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by clarocuzioo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
yes men should "leak" ur Tommy do that all the beer u drank will drop.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
NairalandProf:

Seriously?
Yes prof

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by PAWG(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na wa o, na SEX you dey call ‘the battle’? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by onomeabuja: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
LoveTalk:
Cuties and Fellas!

Please let's discuss.

madam na trouble u de find from men worldwide o because this is more than suicide.
bt let me ask this professor of wickedness grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Cokahot: 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
C.o.t.m
Cancer of the mouth loading

8 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by doubleZ88(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2021
its risky. infact its even more risky than d s*x itself.
there's nothing wrong giving head but do dat at ur own risk.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by phemmyfour: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2021
LoveTalk:
Cuties and Fellas!

Please let's discuss.

It's the express road to throat cancer. Not safe then, now and not going to be safe in the future

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
PAWG:
Na wa o, na SEX you dey call ‘the battle’? undecided
Ehh ehh nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
phemmyfour:
It's the express road to throat cancer. Not safe then, now and not going to be safe in the future
Why?
But men always want us to play with their sticks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
doubleZ88:
its risky.
infact its even more risky than d s*x itself.

there's nothing wrong giving head but do dat at ur own risk.
That means women should play with men's joysticks too

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
onomeabuja:

madam na trouble u de find from men worldwide o because this is more than suicide.
bt let me ask this professor of wickedness grin
Alright ooo
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by phemmyfour: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2021
LoveTalk:

Why?
But men always want us to play with their sticks
I m referring to the female own
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Liposure: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2021
No, the mouth is for food as dick is for pussy

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by josh123(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2021
Perverted generations. Imagining what the next gen would look like
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
phemmyfour:
I m referring to the female own
I hear you
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
josh123:
Perverted generations. Imagining what the next gen would look like
Why can't you just answer the simple question? undecided
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Liposure:
No, the mouth is for food as dick is for pussy
Really? sad
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Tolani1122(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Its normal super clean pussy , odorless ones. I Suck alots , pussy is salty , the girl go dey scream , if u want finish the girl suck her finish tell her say u no dey Bleep, , try and suck pussy bro, ur Gf no like any other guy, my ex way done marry still call , omo i block her for life

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tolani1122:
Its normal super clean pussy , odorless ones. I Suck alots , pussy is salty , the girl go dey scream , if u want finish the girl suck her finish tell her say u no dey Bleep, , try and suck pussy bro, ur Gf no like any other guy, my ex way done marry still call , omo i block her for life
My body don dey do gri gri oooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Tolani1122(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
LoveTalk:

My body don dey do gri gri oooo cheesy
Lolz funny you

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Whois(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Be guided, please don't swallow

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tolani1122:
Lolz funny you
grin
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Tolani1122(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
LoveTalk:

grin
just check your profile you not looking bad,
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tolani1122:
just check your profile you not looking bad,
Thank you Tboy
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Whois:
Be guided, please don't swallow
Mine isn't like that angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? / Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.