Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) (49105 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Abalado(f): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Waiting he go do na,,sey no be waiting I they think sha, that woman is still very young tho,but odumeje take time o
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by patani(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
As the big players in the industry refused to identify with the deceased's family, an upcoming player has taken the opportunity to be on the spotlight

cheesy cheesy cheesy you are very spot on
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Antoeni(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
He is Same as
T
B
Joshua
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No surprises there.

I saw it coming.

I'm awaiting Onyeze Jesus also, the one who was bathing people naked in the river for money rituals.

They all have something in common.

If you know, you know.

If you don't, then pray so that you'd also know.

God bless.

Gerrout
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
I dont care what u say abt him, all i know is odumeje is a good kind hearted man and better than those ppl wey carry church for bead wey deh see dem seleves and mini god.

Living faith
Redeemed
Embassy.

Why cant these men pay a condolence visit?
Jesus didnt judge, he even let a prostitute touch him and he set her free. What are these men?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by jullary(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
November24:

Their senior brother is gone
as if u are God p.a
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Oblongata: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No surprises there.

I saw it coming.

I'm awaiting Onyeze Jesus also, the one who was bathing people naked in the river for money rituals.

If you know, you know.

God bless.
And somehow God has made you the Judge?
Don't be surprised if you see him on Jesus's right hand...
Many people who had witnessed the robbers that died with Jesus would have concluded that the robbers were going straight to hell... But see what Jesus did!
Were you there at the point of his death?

Mr Jesus son, don't be surprised if you made hell... And tb Joshua heaven

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
abobote:
The lion did the right thing, talking of birds of feather. TB Joshua was one fake prophet that manage to brainwashed and deceived so many people for decades.
He will be burning hell right now

If men were God.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Ohraybs(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No surprises there.

I saw it coming.

If you know, you know.

God bless.

It was when you prayed that God opened your eyes to see those stuffs right??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mokason288:
I sincerely don’t know why I booked this space
Abeg come borrow me grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
As the big players in the industry refused to identify with the deceased's family, an upcoming player has taken the opportunity to be on the spotlight
Odumeje is now one of the biggest player in the church business industry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
alizma:
Some people will come to see you out of pure love, some will come just to confirm how good or worse your situation is, some others will come because people criticize their absence etc
But if you don't fall into any of those category, people like you will still talk.
Bottom line: DON'T LIVE TO PLEASE PEOPLE
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by osuofia2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
nice one Odumeje
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
justosee:

Odumeje is now one of the biggest player in the church business industry
I agree

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Zane2point4:
I dont care what u say abt him, all i know is odumeje is a good kind hearted man and better than those ppl wey carry church for bead wey deh see dem seleves and mini god.

Living faith
Redeemed
Embassy.

Why cant these men pay a condolence visit?
Jesus didnt judge, he even let a prostitute touch him and he set her free. What are these men?
Aren't in a position to judge TB, but when one or more people see something wrong in you,then it is more then a coincidence. TB Joshua is actually someone whose power is beyond the human realm, and it can't exactly be pinpoint to a particular source as his way of life don't conform to someone who does it to enrich himself or his lineage.
Elijah of Tisbite actually have no origin, instead he just appeared on the scene and many other people who were d law keeper doubted him.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by euniselfyahoo: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
That was a good one.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by November24(f): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
jullary:
as if u are God p.a
Stale yarn
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Sufferingboy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

grin Too much sense no go kill you.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by mozona(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Is better to be late than to be late!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Ajibola2sure(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
900warriorz:
Odumeje, I hope it's not what I'm taking
. Of course it is what you are taking.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
abobote:
The lion did the right thing, talking of birds of feather. TB Joshua was one fake prophet that manage to brainwashed and deceived so many people for decades.
His soul will be burning in hell right now

Like you Father's scrotum is being roasted in hell for releasing a demented spermatozoa into your Mum's ovary thereby producing you.....when the situation would have been savaged by 50naira Gold Circle.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Christistruth00: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
They were Church Business Colleagues Odumeje will soon return to his Juju Shrine
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Odumeje my man I trowey salute abeg
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by falseprophet: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

the industry stuff got me laughing grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oblongata:
And somehow God has made you the Judge?
Don't be surprised if you see him on Jesus's right hand...
Many people who had witnessed the robbers that died with Jesus would have concluded that the robbers were going straight to hell... But see what Jesus did!
Were you there at the point of his death?

Mr Jesus son, don't be surprised if you made hell... And tb Joshua heaven
call him deputy Jesus
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

Guy I swear stand up comedy go fit you die . Make upcoming player gather moral go meet the widow naaa
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
abobote:
His soul will be burning in hell right now
so it's your own pastors soul that won't burn abi? Assistant Jesus

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by segun18(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good one. It is biblical to visit the sick, orphans and widows. God bless Prophet Odumeje for this visit.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No surprises there.

I saw it coming.

If you know, you know.

God bless.
you will open your mouth and talk rubbish he bath people for purification not money ritual get your facts right and stop those your Islamic lies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.