Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush (5784 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by waywardpikin: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
iLegendd:
I didn't read the post, but the title. So, all you care about is your crush?

I like how aggressive these companies are. Without it, Nigerians will NEVER pay back.

Exactly. Most Nigerians borrow with no intention of paying back. Those loans sharks are trying honestly. I can imagine how much they have lost so far.

Las Las, nobody go tell dem. Na dem go pack their things run comot Naija.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by waywardpikin: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
SavageResponse:

Instead of you to ell him to go and repay a loan he took willingly you're advising him on how to circumvent the control system of the loan company angry

Nigerians are the worst bro. If you've ever been in business before, you'll know just how bad we can be as a people. They will run your business to the ground while justifying their rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Johnames: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:
They've finally done their worst. Not paying a dime again angry
bro na all your contacts Dem message? What that trick to change the name, e no work?
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Johnames:
bro na all your contacts Dem message? What that trick to change the name, e no work?
E no work o. They've already stored the contacts during registration. They've messaged my contacts like they said bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by lecowas: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:
E no work o. They've already stored the contacts during registration. They've messaged my contacts like they said bro

grin false prophet tell am trick and u expect make the trick work, u no know say the trick na false, I just Dey here Dey laugh the day wey I see am. cheesy

Abeg update us about ur crush reaction to the message grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Qpid5(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

Instead of you to tell him to go and repay a loan he took willingly you're advising him on how to circumvent the control system of the loan company angry
he should go and steal money to pay abi?
someone like youare the reason why this country refused to balance
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Johnames: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:
please reply mentioned for the other thread, I want to still ask, na all the loan apps message your contacts?
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Johnames:
please reply mentioned for the other thread, I want to still ask, na all the loan apps message your contacts?
not all bro but mostly sokoloan and their other loan apps like 9jacash Gocash etc
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
lecowas:

grin false prophet tell am trick and u expect make the trick work, u no know say the trick na false, I just Dey here Dey laugh the day wey I see am. cheesy

Abeg update us about ur crush reaction to the message grin
She called me but shame no gree me answer her call embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by lecowas: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:
She called me but shame no gree me answer her call embarassed

You should have picked up and explained tins to her. That might even bring u guys closer . Na borrow u borrow, no be person u kill. Even dangote Dey borrow loan . Na normal tin bro. God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by bepositive11: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:

What message did they send?
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
lecowas:

You should have picked up and explained tins to her. That might even bring u guys closer . Na borrow u borrow, no be person u kill. Even dangote Dey borrow loan . Na normal tin bro. God no go shame us
Thanks bro. I'll call her later and explain. God no go shame us indeed cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
bepositive11:

What message did they send?
That I'm a fraudster on the run with company funds and will be caught by authorities soon and other similar messages.
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Johnames: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:
That I'm a fraudster on the run with company funds and will be caught by authorities soon and other similar messages.
omo, this is bad o, do you still plan on paying them?
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Johnames:
I don't think so bro. The damage is already done . They've done their worst. It's a win win situation for them if I pay back.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Johnames: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:
I don't think so bro. The damage is already done . They've done their worst. It's a win win situation for them if I pay back.
you are right, but they will continue to disturb you,these loan apps don't have patience, very cruel
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Johnames:
you are right, but they will continue to disturb you,these loan apps don't have patience, very cruel
They will eventually get tired
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Johnames:
I'll repay Carbon sha. That's one of the few reasonable loan app

3 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by bepositive11: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:

That's really bad. They've damaged your reputation
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by BritishAirways: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Go and change the name of your crush to soko loan agent 1. Once they see it, they won't message her.

This I have seen
Wise man
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by bigcee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:
Good evening nairalanders. Please I'm Owing Soko loan, Gocash and Lcredit almost 60k. I borrowed because I wanted to Invest the bulk of the cash in my crypto business to flourish but now the loan apps payment date is fast approaching in fact it'll be due in 3 days and I don't have the money to pay back. I heard they normally message contacts calling them thief etc. Right now my crush that I'm going well with may receive the message because she was on my contact list when I made the application. Now I'm in trouble. What should I do please
grin grin grin grin

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
quickly go and block heir access to your contacts
asap
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by bigcee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Austyno1:
"They have already read n saved ur contacts to their system."
But what if the op deletes the app?
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by bigcee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
peppermint7:
Na ona de Bleep up
Before you collect loan
Tell me make a supply you with 2k fake numbers
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by bigcee(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thugnificent:
Lwkmd grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Davidolu2: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
I had similar issue, I have to borrow money from Opay to pay them before they start sending their useless message to my contacts
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Johnames:
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by joey150(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
You willingly take a loan. Agree to absurd interest rates and agree to pay back at a certain date.

Then that date comes, and you come up with silly excuses to not pay.

Without a good credit rating system, those loan apps are just wasting their time.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
bepositive11:

That's really bad. They've damaged your reputation
Seriously bro
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by SavageResponse(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Qpid5:
he should go and steal money to pay abi?
someone like youare the reason why this country refused to balance

Why did he borrow if he knew he had no means or repaying the loan?

People like you are the reason why foreigners think every Nigerian is a thief!

You can't separate between right and wrong!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by BarrSly: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
I’ll help you pay back your loan on few conditions..

1. You give me access to the crypto account as collateral that you will pay me back eventually (login n passwd)

2. You have a good diverse crypto portfolio cause if it’s just bitcoin you bought my brother forget it I can’t help you..

Consider your options and hit me right back ASAP.

Thugnificent:
Good evening nairalanders. Please I'm Owing Soko loan, Gocash and Lcredit almost 60k. I borrowed because I wanted to Invest the bulk of the cash in my crypto business to flourish but now the loan apps payment date is fast approaching in fact it'll be due in 3 days and I don't have the money to pay back. I heard they normally message contacts calling them thief etc. Right now my crush that I'm going well with may receive the message because she was on my contact list when I made the application. Now I'm in trouble. What should I do please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? / 10 Benefits Of Having A Boyfriend / Photo: A Lady's Boobs Cause Confusion At Computer Village Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.