Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo (8042 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Hints At Bello Matawalle's Defection To APC / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Suspends 3 Senators, 5 Lawmakers, Others In Ebonyi / Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by louqas: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though I have seen that the PDP is not a serious party but this quack lawyer whose SANship is questionable shouldn't insult our intelligence by making this spurious allegations. He was made a SAN on the basis that he will forever be loyal to the caliphate and anything associated with it so this outburst ain't a surprise to discerning and well meaning Nigerians. Keyamo is a slave to the caliphate

See Pain
Sivia pain dey worry this one ooo

Get some paracetamol or alabukun
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2021
This one has finished looting the three months job he got for APC urchins he has found his voice
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by Fahdiga(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2021
louqas:

See Pain
Sivia pain dey worry this one ooo

Get some paracetamol or alabukun
Shut up
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by Topmaike007(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though I have seen that the PDP is not a serious party but this quack lawyer whose SANship is questionable shouldn't insult our intelligence by making this spurious allegations. He was made a SAN on the basis that he will forever be loyal to the caliphate and anything associated with it so this outburst ain't a surprise to discerning and well meaning Nigerians. Keyamo is a slave to the caliphate
what are your qualifications I believe it is not okirika you're selling.. You see someone wey pass you, you insult am.
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by ozo13(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2021
odoemenacelevian:
PDP case is different from all this cases you are mentioning @ Mr Keyamo

The APC was disqualified and the supreme court awarded the election to the PDP and not to the governor matawalle..

So, PDP is the government that should be in power based on technicalities
lol
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by emilo2bad: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2021
odoemenacelevian:
PDP case is different from all this cases you are mentioning @ Mr Keyamo

The APC was disqualified and the supreme court awarded the election to the PDP and not to the governor matawalle..

So, PDP is the government that should be in power based on technicalities
I feel your pain bro
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by 1111elvn: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Patrioticman007:

Imagine a layman is insulting a SAN, just because he has access to internet & keyboard. Hmmm children of now as a days.
[/s]
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by almayda: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2021
You that is not a quack should have quoted some sections of the constitution to prove a point...werey dey call normal person werey.
Fahdiga:
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by sirjosh(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Let us not forget that there was a Supreme Court ruling on this particular office when the this Court clearly stated that the party APC do not have a candidate for this election. PDP won the Election and not the governor as a person. Base on this Supreme Court Ruling APC have no business in the seat of the governor of the state.

The governor could only defect on the ground of crisis in the party, but as at the time of his defection, no court in Nigeria have any case regarding crisis in the party, so on what ground is he defecting.

Will the Supreme Court Contradict itself.

The Governor has loose it already.
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by greatiyk4u(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

You hate intelligent posts,

Anyone against Buhari with or without reason is your joy
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by Fahdiga(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You hate intelligent posts,

Anyone against Buhari with or without reason is your joy
I am a patriot who wants the best for my country. My motto is always to stand by the truth no matter who's involved unlike you who wants our dear country to burn down
Re: Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo by greatiyk4u(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
I am a patriot who wants the best for my country. My motto is always to stand by the truth no matter who's involved unlike you who wants our dear country to burn down

Wish you knew the actual meaning of the word in bold

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Convention: APC Governors To Take Charge, Meets On Wednesday / The Shocking History Of Nigeria We Were Never Told / Minimum Wage: NLC Directs States To Negotiate Consequential Adjustments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.