Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians (44416 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians by Ikpongiton: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
kamalbob:

Lol I got my first job appointment when I was 18 years old. I went back to school later while I was still receiving my full salary. We are not jobless like you people, we either work or dive into business. This is kano the centre of commerce 'land of opportunities' ko da me kazo an fika yaro lol
but you still live in the house that has no windows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market / I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.