Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post (58041 Views)

Breaking : Dss Locate Sunday Igboho Hideout / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by santakris(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Where is sango the god of thunder. It's service is urgently needed here
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by nedekid: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
They quickly located this one but no one have been able to locate the fulani herdsmen terrorizing this nation since immemorial. ...
May God judge our rulers!
See, no one can hide from fgn security agencies as far as you are in Nigeria. The exception is if they for whatever reasons don't want to arrest or kill the person.
Fgn is comfortable with Igboho laying low and on the run, if not they would have flushed him out or even killed him.
This brings us to the issue of Fulani bandits, Fulani heardsmen, Boko haram, iswap, they can be arrested or crushed, but for political reasons. As it is said, you cannot touch awon omo baba..
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by ajl: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
limeta:
Hahaha
very funny they know nothing
Sunday stay were you are
They trying to keep you moving since they dont know where you at
Old police tricks .

He actually said in a video he once released that he is in his house in Ibadan. They still know the way there. He only advised them to come during day time. I guess so that there will be witnesses when DSS men turn their arms against one another.
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
If it where only the North that were laughing at Nnamdi KANU, then I could have had something to comment here but as it is now.....

We are still on .....
CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD.....
Call of for your building Designs, construction and landscape works...
Check my signature for details...
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by ajl: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
nedekid:

See, no one can hide from fgn security agencies as far as you are in Nigeria. The exception is if they for whatever reasons don't want to arrest or kill the person.
Fgn is comfortable with Igboho laying low and on the run, if not they would have flushed him out or even killed him.
This brings us to the issue of Fulani bandits, Fulani heardsmen, Boko haram, iswap, they can be arrested or crushed, but for political reasons. As it is said, you cannot touch awon omo baba..

You really do not know Sunday Igboho. What make his case even more unique is the mass following he has among extremely powerful yoruba traditionalists because they know he is fighting the right cause on the masses behalf. Have you ever seen people command the rain to fall or wind to blow. Go online on YouTube and see the narration of Wole Soyinka when he took young students to the palace to learn some Yoruba culture. Right on a quite sunny day, the oldest queen was called upon to call upon Sango, yoruba deity for thunder/lightening. You can hear Soyinka narration of events by yourself here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzTnHAeQ7IY

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Matthew4sure(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Which day they will locate this ones

Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by pacespot(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
These people never left Sunday igboho alone after all what they have done to him, the losses to his properties and people that died. Buhari should understand that power is transient angry
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by crown08(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Lay-Low kor Bend down low ni.

What crime did Igboho commit, just because he is campaigning for "Yoruba Nation".

The last attack was succesful because they had already had intel that the people in the house that day, were not much.

Most had already gone to Lagos, to prepare.

My problem now is why DSS does not want to attack again, despite declaring him wanted, and already having his location.

Abeg I wan see season film whether DSS no go chop grass grin grin grin.
stfu Mr. Igboho can't do shit
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Freelane33(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lol intelligence indeed , naija don enter water grin
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Confirmedzombie: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
If I say yolubass are coward they will call me a bigot

From Awolowo, Abiola, Fulani and now Igboho.

Kanu is greater than Awolowo, Abiola Fela, Igboho

Tufiakwa
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by MT: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
OritoJasi:
If I could advice Igboho, I would tell him to lay low till Buhari's tenure is over, and hopefully a non-Fulani administration takes over. Maybe then he would be pardoned by a less vindictive government in power. He should also be weary of those he surrounds himself with because I suspect he has moles within his circle. Buhari is very wicked and ready to crush perceived enemies of 'One Nigeria'.

That's not wickedness. Buhari swore to protect and defend the constitution which guarantees oneness of Nigeria.
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tactical reasons = the juju too strong.
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by lordskenny(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
ShadowCracker:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/13/yoruba-nation-nigeria-intelligence-services-locate-sunday-igboho/

first grade mumudensom. group of stupid morons. functionless government . bandits, herder men, book haram, ISWAP carrying rocket luncher, attacking military bases, turned country to stream of blood, and you are here boosting of attacking unarmed civilians and still proud of your failure as leader.
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by MT: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
ajl:

He actually said in a video he once released that he is in his house in Ibadan. They still know the way there. He only advised them to come during day time. I guess so that there will be witnesses when DSS men turn their arms against one another.

You wrote like a stand up comedian grin
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Awaja(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Big mouth,oya ,igboho change location
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
ShadowCracker:
DSS should stop feeling funky, Sunday Igboho has already revealed his location, which is his house at Soka, Ibadan. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6632261/sunday-igboho-house-ibadan-wasnt

"He iS hIdINg", " hE Is oN tHe RUn", "SoUth WeST gOvERnORs aRe HiDinG hIM" all this stale propaganda, I expect better from DSS grin grin grin

Go to his house again, arrest him, and prosecute him. It is that simple sad

Most of the warriors were not even in his house that day, they had gone to Lagos to prepare for the Lagos rally.

Now that they are ready for you, attack again leave propaganda for Ipob gaddamit sad sad sad.

Imagine. These people are real clowns. And they think all Nigerians are stupid.
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Sincinnati: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:
F.G should pick him and thrown him down dungeon in kebbi..

Fear fear IGBOHO of a coward .. been think say you dey run mouth...abi Na so .. The Odua republic take became story for generations unborn..

Yoruba sef..
Everyone knows you’re one useless foölani slave somewhere in Kaduna posting for foölani agenda.

You’d be too dumb to think this tactics is still working.

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
They said intelligence? Intelligence unit that cannot track where Bokoharam is keeping Baptist students, that one na intelligence? Intelligent mor0ns they are. cheesy

What did Igboho do that they want to arrest him? Bandits are roaming freely unperturbed...and they want to arrest Igboho for simply exercising his constitutional rights. Cl0wns.

That "tactical" excuse they are giving is stale, all of the south, not just SW is already tensed.

I swear. Something about the phrase "Nigerian Intelligence" always seemed hilarious to me.

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Sincinnati: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

That guy is a Fulani divide and rule loooonatic! Ignore him!!
The both of the are.

They’re just fooling themselves.
Don’t be surprised it’s one person self.
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by VEHINTOLAR: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is what Buhari and his fulani cabals have reduced DSS to; fulani attack dogs ! Well,it is a common knowledge that Igboho is in Ibadan and he is not hiding somewhere from anyone. Let it be known however,that any senseless attack on him,his interests or properties again won't be tolerated by the Yoruba people and we will be at liberty to do anything to protect one of our own. Crisis in the south west won't be funny, I hope you blockheads know that ?

DSS should demonstrate their newly found skills in midnight attacks in the house of Gumi and other supporters of fulani bandits and boko haram terrorists too. We have seen them in action in the house of Igboho and in the arrest of Kanu. It is time we have some actions up north too ! Abi,those criminal fulani terrorists are untouchable ?

Igboho is not running away from anybody. The attack dogs of the fulanis can go and pick him up in Ibadan but what will follow his arrest will shock Buhari deeply down to his useless,nepotistic bone marrow !

Buhari's masquerade needs not be careful; by the time e shock am,him go receive sense !

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by afesco: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yet they couldn't locate Abubakar Shekau nor the bandits.
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Kaiser20: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
They can't locate Sunday, he's hiding inside Aso rock villa disguised as fly watching the presidency
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by witworth(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
A failing government with unyielding consistency.
See statement, see underdeveloped government's reasoning.
Oyinbo wey you even dey hypocritically copy self go wonder if this style is another form of so called democracy like authocracy wey Dem never see before
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by kwalakwala123(f): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Quaddafi29:
But they wine and dinner with Gumi and hasn't arrested him. What about their brother bokos and bandits?

Gumi is not asking for his own nation, neither does he have followers who carry arms and trouble the unity of this country..... Where is national flag Gumi's flag.... Unlike Kanu and Igboho
...... Try to decipher the difference..... I am supporting Gumi any way buy try comprehend when you read news
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Omodua(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Fear fear IGBOHO of a coward .. been think say you dey run mouth...abi Na so .. The Odua republic take became story for generations unborn..

Yoruba sef..
Aboki, always misyarn and grow grey hair on anything Igbo or Yoruba.
Sunday Igboho is in Ibadan. He didn't go anywhere.
I suggest you concentrate on your North now epicenter of Insurgency, killings and kidnapping of school children and adults.
The South now wiser and can't fall for your polarisation agenda.

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by kwalakwala123(f): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Quaddafi29:
But they wine and dinner with Gumi and hasn't arrested him. What about their brother bokos and bandits?

Gumi is not asking for his own nation, neither does he have followers who carry arms and trouble the unity of this country..... Where is national flag Gumi's flag.... Unlike Kanu and Igboho
...... Try to decipher the difference..... I am not supporting Gumi any way buy try comprehend when you read news
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by seyz91(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Shut your dirty trap you mumuric, guinea fowl
Asgard73:

Yoruba sef..
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Ten06(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
When are they going to arrest killer herdsmen and bandits, are those ones untouchables?
Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by therajah: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba sef..
I dont know, but some things are obviously wrong in ur comment. Your tenses, composition... read it again-does it make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Omodua(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Aswear I like your morale. angry

You sef lead the squad this time, to attack his house.

Afterall he is a coward isn't unlike our brave dilector HunchBackDickHead Lamidi Cownu the new OniKuje of Kuje prison.
You are falling for the BORORO(Fulani). Poster is not Igbo. He is BORORO who always like to cause fight between Yoruba and Igbo. And you have fallen to his polarisation agenda!

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post by Brushstrokes20: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Another bullocks from the useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!

I rep odua republic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week / President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.