Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question (2092 Views)

Jamb Doesn't Give My Daughter Admission Since 2 Years Ago She Just Finish Her N / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by richmond500: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Juliusmomoh and richmond500 Ya guyy's are really really confusin' me now

Someone should come up with somelight...
we aren't confusing u, Julius believes in the existence of God while I really do not or rather I really do not care about the existence of God
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
we aren't confusing u, Julius believes in the existence of God while I really do not or rather I really do not care about the existence of God

How did ya cum into this world i mean how were were formed?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Echowas: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Where does god ordered me to slaughter babies in the bible again?
Clearly you've not read the Bible grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by kingxsamz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

It was herod who does that . Not our god

Seems like you're one of those church goers who don't really know their bible.
The ones who know always find an excuse to justify it, but you over here don't even know it exists in the same Bible you claim to have read. Maybe it was herod who gave this instruction below. undecided

1 Samuel 15:2-3
Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

What's selodoam?
Selodoam is where the spirit of animal roam after being killed

1 Like

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

Seems like you're one of those church goers who don't really know their bible.
The ones who know always find an excuse to justify it, but you over here don't even know it exists in the same Bible you claim to have read. Maybe it was herod who gave this instruction below. undecided

1 Samuel 15:2-3
Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”
"Any soul that sin shall die" sayest the lord of host. ....
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Bluesea1and2: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Just a casual writing na.. Nothing else
Oga what's casual about a writing? The question is what was he writing down?

This is the question below again
What was Jesus writing down on the floor when they brought the adulterous woman to him
found in the Gospel of John 7:53–8:11
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by kingxsamz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

"Any soul that sin shall die" sayest the lord of host. ....

What substance are you on? undecided
What does this have to do with what I posted?
Or did the verse shock you?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

No mind am.. I just de pity pipu like richmond500
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

What substance are you on? undecided
What does this have to do with what I posted?
Or did the verse shock you?
The lord killed them becos they sin against the lord. Note: that was olden days when christ has not yet come. ... Now christ have paid the price. No more physical killing again. But whosoever that sin against the lord shall rost in HELL
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bluesea1and2:

Oga what's casual about a writing? The question is what was he writing down?

This is the question below again
What was Jesus writing down on the floor when they brought the adulterous woman to him
found in the Gospel of John 7:53–8:11
What jesus was writting was not stated in the bible that i read. So that question is off-point
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by richmond500: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

we are a biological and chemical entity working in unison to form a sophisticated creature, when u die, everything that makes u starts to fall apart and u loose consciousness, u loose ur pain and everything, nobody goes anywhere after death, everything that makes u just break apart and u loose the self consciousness of who u were, just like u completely don't know what is going on during sleep, u won't know what is going on after death, the difference between u and an ant is the level of sophistication, when the ant dies, it dies, nothing like the ant soul will face doom and spirit goes to God, its the same with u
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by richmond500: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

No mind am.. I just de pity pipu like richmond500
lolz, I just don't believe in God, though I think if there is heaven, I'll go cos irrespective of the fact that I don't believe, I keep all of the commandments except fornication
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by kingxsamz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

The lord killed them becos they sin against the lord. Note: that was olden days when christ has not yet come. ... Now christ have paid the price. No more physical killing again. But whosoever that sin against the lord shall rost in HELL

Juliusmomoh:

It was herod who does that . Not our god
First you said your god never did that. Not until I cured your ignorance.

The lord killed them becos they sin against the lord.
Now you're saying those chidren sinned that's why they were killed. Please explain to me how infants still sucking their mother's breasts committed anything that deserves them to be slaughtered? I'm waiting. undecided
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
lolz, I just don't believe in God, though I think if there is heaven, I'll go cos irrespective of the fact that I don't believe, I keep all of the commandments except fornication
i think you should just stop confusing yourself. you said you don't belive in god, them whose commandment were you following ?.... and you think you can go to heave with dat fornication
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

First you said your god never did that. Not until I cured your ignorance.

Now you're saying those chidren sinned that's why they were killed. Please explain to me how infants still sucking their mother's breasts committed anything that deserves them to be slaughtered? I'm waiting. undecided

Your problem is : you met religion before repentance. And it's deadly to jam religion before repentance.... I actually thought you were speaking about the case of herod and joseph in the first place. ... Yeah when sodom and gomorrah was destroyed, both the infants, old, young, rich and poor was destroy ... Who are we to questiomm god?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
we are a biological and chemical entity working in unison to form a sophisticated creature, when u die, everything that makes u starts to fall apart and u loose consciousness, u loose ur pain and everything, nobody goes anywhere after death, everything that makes u just break apart and u loose the self consciousness of who u were, just like u completely don't know what is going on during sleep, u won't know what is going on after death, the difference between u and an ant is the level of sophistication, when the ant dies, it dies, nothing like the ant soul will face doom and spirit goes to God, its the same with u
This theory is false... Hell is real
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Sleeknigga: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
This theory is false... Hell is real
who was the father of goliath
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by kingxsamz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Your problem is : you met religion before repentance. And it's deadly to jam religion before repentance.... I actually thought you were speaking about the case of herod and joseph in the first place. ... Yeah when sodom and gomorrah was destroyed, both the infants, old, young, rich and poor was destroy ... Who are we to questiomm god?

I'm not talking about Sodom and Gomorrah.
I'm talking about where your god specifically said infants should be slaughtered.
Anyways, you haven't answered my question.
Why does it say "thou shall not kill" but children were ordered to be killed?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sleeknigga:
who was the father of goliath
If i said i should go into dat this evening, i don't think we'll sleep.... Anyway, goliath was a hired warrior by the phelistine government.
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Sleeknigga: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

If i said i should go into dat this evening, i don't think we'll sleep.... Anyway, goliath was a hired warrior by the phelistine government.
pls go into it..who was his father?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

I'm talking about where your god specifically said infants should be slaughtered.
Who are we to question him... We are just a mere mortal
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sleeknigga:
Ok lemme tell you.... Note: am going to qoute you little by little. So don't reply till am done. Ok ? (answer dis one)
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Sleeknigga: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Ok lemme tell you.... Note: am going to qoute you little by little. So don't reply till am done. Ok ? (answer dis one)
okay
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sleeknigga:
okay
well i don't impose it on you to belive this... belive in what you are convince of. ...... in the book of genesis, there was a great event that took place.... Before that, let me tell you one secret. The devil is a spirit and he knows that jesus christ who is the second in the trinity will be coming to this earth through the tribe of david. So his main aim after deceiving adam and eve was to go after the descendant of mankind so that christ will not come ... Typing
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sleeknigga:
He knows dat christ will come through the tribe of david the isrealite. And in those days giant exist. "giant are over musler personality commission by the devil to help fight the tribe of david". After the flood, somehow they exist. .... Let me cut this story short.... Goliath is not a human being. He is a demon surmon by the philistine... After that incident, he (goliath) went and mobilize his other demon to wait for the isrealite in canaan. ' do you think the other people who went to spy the land with celeb and joshua are lying ?.... They actually saw the gaint. Just dat celeb and joshua are using faith..
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sleeknigga:
okay
Goliath has no father... He was a demon.. ... You can speak now
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by kingxsamz(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Who are we to question him... We are just a mere mortal
Not surprised.
Typical Christian.
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Sleeknigga: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

. ... You can speak now
wow insightful....you can delete the message sha..was a good lecture
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Image123(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

Because He makes the order duh. Your ordinary class teacher that ordered and flogged you for not marching or wearing correct sandals, was he wearing one or marching?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Image123(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

Why does it say "thou shall not kill" in the bible, yet the Christian god ordered men to slaughter babies?

Because you complained about the ones spared, undecided undecided
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Image123(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Oya

Don't be unfortunate, pride goes before a fall. For you to say this, you missed the point of reading through the Bible. i will not say that you wasted your time but don't allow the devil waste it for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarcasm Or What / Girls Can Form Sha Chai / Hottest female superheroes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.