Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,891 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (125142 Views)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by mechanics(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
He acted well by calling off the wedding and investigate what really happened, and if he's not satisfied with the explanation, he will have to move on with his life, it shows how the lady will be once he's not around.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Crazy groom he knew it earlier before the wedding day oo but kept his cool till that day kaiii..!

If you are not ready to stay in one place don't go into marriage pls. If not he knew and expose the matter that's how the best man will be visiting and be sleeping with his friends wife oo,

That type of best man can like wise sleep with his uncle's wife too. The guy get mind sha.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
McLizbae:
This particular wahala carry hunchback o!

Walai ... The bride don't even look like someone who is even ready to settle down.

Before getting married to any girl , the question to her should be are u ready to settle down or you just want to get married because you don't want to miss this very dude

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by authority2006(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
daddytime:
Dem no even sabi act sef....Dem need more acting lessons

But come oh....

Why our yoruba people dey always quick to open mouth dey shout "ah, ah, ah"

Not funny at all

But our Ibo people dey always quick to open mouth dey shout "chineke, chineke, chineke".
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by eazyduzit: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103685681:
We first wan talk say na dem normal Instagram clout chasing, all for the grams thingy,
but watching the video and seeing all the old men and women coming down from the cars on the way to the wedding, wondering what the heck is going on and with all the cars convoy for the wedding cars ,
Seems this is real!

We will find out the couple involved soon, to confirm the authenticity of the video.

AUZUBILLAH!! shocked shocked shocked

Modify after 48 hours research : this one is actually true!
Oh Boy! shocked

PARTY SCATTER!!

True that!
See wahala fa
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by shoprite: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
donmixc:
foolish guy, as if he never cheat/still cheating

You may be right . . .but not with his friend's fiancee undecided
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by ModelLook(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Staged Play

Was the groom actor not the same guy that proposed to a lady in the market and she said NO that his thing is too small undecided

I still have the video sef on my phone.

Stage play part 2 grin

We are waiting for part 3.

Edited
I have snapped and uploaded a pic of the Video. Check it there. His tiktok name is "callmesegzy". That is also the same name on the Likee too "callmesegzy".

All na to get followers grin
He is a good actor tho.
Same with the lady.

Am I not an Investigative Journalistwink

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Gfskw: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Women
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by orumba(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Well served
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by WelkinBlue: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
IsellTutleneck0:

It's unisex,that my account was banned for posting pics here,please check my profile picture for pics and my contact,thanks

How much is it ?
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by mechanics(m): 4:18am On Jul 18, 2021
Old video.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Angelinastto(f): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Omo
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gadafii:
This bride would have been shouting no DNA on her children, at some point in the past or in the future, meanwhile she was shagging her fiance friend

There is 101% probability that she would have continued the f*ckery after she had been wifed and housed and provided for by her husband, there is 102% she would have brought a bastard child to her fiance, de-wife and disgrace her, cos that's what she deserves, as for your friend digging ur fiancee, cut ties with him in all angles, cos he could connive with her to Poison you or have you killed, there is nothing women are not capable of
Yes vagina people can do the unthinkable
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Quality20(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Komu1048:

Same way igbos shout ewo, hausa shout Lahila/Haba
really?
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by rawe45: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
IsellTutleneck0:

I first post pics,them remove am and ban me,this is my new account,pls check my profile picture for pics and my contact,thank u

Do you have Instagram page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / 200 Cute Names To Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.