Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , (48121 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by lilmonarch(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
That's the crime scene bro grin
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by kwasoly(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

If I manage to pick up her call she will be shivering,
We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?

Children everywhere...
Mtcheew
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by ikenna34: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
I know say you no go hear. Comot hand for that relationship. It will definitely end in sifia pain.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Danosophe(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why Do you wanna make problem for urself? Can you mange unwarranted High Blood Pressure? Why don't you allow the sleepy dog lie and when you notice any wrong move, after careful observation, move on peacefully?
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by BouquiLake: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Her phone you said.... NOT yours? Its her personal belonging not public belonging? Even if you are married. Her phone is her phone.

What do you want to see in her phone? Be ready to see it!

Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by olaszydaruma(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Should I tell him? embarassed
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
She don meet prick wey big pass your own. Dump her bro

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Might just be a "breakfast" you keep moving to lunch. Just take it earlier than later.

2 cent

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Segzy19: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
I don't support you beating her?

Beating her for what? Like you are her parents or what?

A man who beats a woman is a weakling...

Don't get it twisted. I'm also a guy like you.

Yes, these ladies can provoke one many times but never beat or hit them except in self defence where your safety or life is threatened...

That said, if you no longer trust her then send her packing... Simple!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by samsard(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:

How can you be beating her? She definitely needs to leave your miserable ass.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Weedhustler: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
U be confirm mugu............who still dey train woman for school this days? U dey fear for all d money wet u don spend on her! Useless man abi boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Bullhari: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:

I don beat her tire my hand don bend.

You are a coward.

That is all I can say
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by AgainstIslam(f): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sometimes, I wonder if these stories are really true because I dey vex as I dey read am.

I dislike people who are mentally slow and allow their emotions to overshadow their thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Emma1Oj(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bola146:
Na wa!
watin be "na wa"? Let us kn know your opinion from a lady point of view pls..
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Hezmatosky: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
She's protecting you From heart attack kiss you men are the cause.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by SonofGod231: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
If only you knew the number of relationships and marriages passworded / locked Phones have been saving. You will be glad.If she finally unlock am for you to see as e be,hope you no go faint ni?
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Kaybae(f): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Let me ask you a question, do you also password your phone or not? If yes, why did you also password phone for her? But if it's No, then let individual go their separate ways. Because in Marriage trust should be 50 50.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Savedday: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by fredoooooo: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Is it ya phone ?
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by benqo01(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
This relationship has hit the dead-end you just have to chill somewhere and clear your head for now that what you need

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by omoyeni37: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why would you be beating her na, you be her papa abi wetin? If you can't cope with her again, kindly send her packing before you kill person pikin oo....

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Ororocelemi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
My brother you've been single and you don't know it yet.
Just like my story, I went for service and she changed, we managed for a year but....it ended
Just end it, send her away, it's better you start the sickness now cos either way you must fall sick, she will break your heart and if you're not strong enough God forbid it might lead to suicide.
Once she has a home and full assurance from whoever she is cheating with, it will definitely end in tears for you.
Pls do the needful cos you will never be yourself until you face your fear.

Zeal0000007:

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by naijadrivablog: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin Should I tell him?
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by FatherChrismas(f): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
I go like help you hack her WhatsApp. So that you'll know the truth
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by weslay: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bro, do you need someone to spell it out for you that you are currently not in a relationship?
Use your tongue to count your teeth and move on.

Please recall that you're a spec. Find yourself.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by InvertedHammer: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:

/
Your instinct is your god and it is telling you what to do. But you'd rather hear it from strangers.

/
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
She's not your girlfriend.

She's public property.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Aganju849: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:

She's not your girlfriend she's just a hòe you're fuckìng

Do your best and leave the rest
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by 10mobile: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Point of correction...you dint suffer together, stop deceiving ur brain that u did....
Cos has she ever fed you for a month or few months?.....I'm not talking of transport fare or one day food u got from her...cos many of ur friends could have done that
Has she ever paid your house rent for six month or one year when you had no where to go?...so which suffer did she suffer for u....
.. Someone u feed, give money, sponsor at schl..lol...u get sense so? How did she suffer for u..abi na u dey suffer alone while she uses u as her support system......at least without u, she would have even suffered more...guys can fool themselves Sha...
Maybe u want to say she gave u pvssy when u were suffering and u quickly equate it to mean she suffered for fvcking a suffering guy...lol.
May God one day return ur sense...u suffer together kor..ozuor
Take yur medicine abeggrin But, upon say you de mad, na true talk true talk full yur yanz. So, congrats. Wise mad man. No report me oh cos na support I de support yur ministry.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Chioma99(f): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
my fellow Good hearted nairalanders please i need your help... I'm just trying to do some few online digital work to help myself but now i have even ran out of data, pls anyone compassionate enough to help me with the least #1000 airtime will go a long way. thank you!
09133910425MTN
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by 46arcadez(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:

Just read the first sentence;
Six years and not yet married?
I am not reading again.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
your girlfriend not your wife
bros
drop the madam jare
make u no go put yourself 4 trouble in the long run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.