Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,392 members, 7,781,126 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , (48066 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Shosvegas(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Opexzy:
Never hit a woman you call your wife or wife to be, for what? That's a shameful thing to do. You even said it as if she's your junior sister or something, no remorse, no shame. You are an irresponsible man. Please stop that act immediately.

Back to the main matter. If your engaged babe locks her phone and she refuses to unlock it for you for any reason known to her, its a bad sign... Do the needful and dump her immediately.

I don't like nonsense.

Matured comment
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by starlingbawa(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2021
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that which you fear is actually true....

Your heart tells you she's just being secretive.

Your head tells you she's a cheat...

Go with your HEAD and trust me on this one!
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Paretomaster1(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2021
You Don dey beat her sef...... Abeg let her go, nothing good will come out of that relationship, she is already cheating, it will be hard for her to stop.

This decision is hard, but if u r looking to spend the rest of ur life with a Woman, then this is not the type, she is cheating, u r already beating her, that's a disaster in the making......
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by MYHUBBY: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2021
whether she changed or not, just know you're and some others are the co-owner of her pussy enterprise

so the ball is in your court, save yourself from the stress of DNA now or save for DNA before you engage her
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by TolaniLuv: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2021
She’s cheating on you.

Two don’t beat woman. Any woman u beat doesn’t have any respect for you anymore.

She’s still waiting for the right time to break up with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Ridorz: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2021
SARSCoV2:
"I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?"

Your senses shall guide you.

grin complicated issue
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Opexzy:
Never hit a woman you call your wife or wife to be, for what? That's a shameful thing to do. You even said it as if she's your junior sister or something, no remorse, no shame. You are an irresponsible man. Please stop that act immediately.

Back to the main matter. If your engaged babe locks her phone and she refuses to unlock it for you for any reason known to her, its a bad sign... Do the needful and dump her immediately.

I don't like nonsense.

What if wife of 10yrs started locking her phone or receiving calls outside?
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by folks4luv(f): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2021
You've been beating a girl you aint married to and you expect her to be faithful to you? I want to believe you used to hit her before she started getting secretive. You pay her bills, she is enduring your abuse.
You guys might have started well, but things have gone south, better to let her go before you kill someone's daughter
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by omoadeleye(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Send her back to the street where she belongs and let the street keep her tabs.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by harjay1986: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Munzy14:

It is natural for a lady to desire for a dyck...

Just like a man desire for pvssy...All this things are natural...And way above human...

You left your lady unattended to for weeks, while making her comfortable, nature must feel vacuum...Unless you both have found ways to either sex chat or make videos to satisfy the vacuum.

If not someone closeby likes what you have...Another guy sees what you saw in her, just like another lady is crushing on him for same thing she saw on him...

50/50 life na dice.....It takes grace of God and self discipline for a partner not to cheat when Hot.

you nail it bro shocked shocked
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Nicoddemus(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

If I manage to pick up her call she will be shivering,
We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?

You disflowered a woman and for six good years have pinned her down without proper marriage, now you want to discard her

Ina-agbani kwa

Hope your daughter will also meet your kind of man
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Theboy21: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Point of correction...you dint suffer together, stop deceiving ur brain that u did....
Cos has she ever fed you for a month or few months?.....I'm not talking of transport fare or one day food u got from her...cos many of ur friends could have done that
Has she ever paid your house rent for six month or one year when you had no where to go?...so which suffer did she suffer for u....
.. Someone u feed, give money, sponsor at schl..lol...u get sense so? How did she suffer for u..abi na u dey suffer alone while she uses u as her support system......at least without u, she would have even suffered more...guys can fool themselves Sha...
Maybe u want to say she gave u pvssy when u were suffering and u quickly equate it to mean she suffered for fvcking a suffering guy...lol.
May God one day return ur sense...u suffer together kor..ozuor
Perfect cheesy cheesy
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Opexzy: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

What if wife of 10yrs started locking her phone or receiving calls outside?

It's still a bad indicator... If your partner locks her/his phone; it means that he/she is hiding something from you. For a wife of 10 years, she deserves some benefit of doubt if it's a recent attitude, you have to investigate and be sure of what her reasons should be. And when you eventually know the truth, believe me, it will set you free.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by RPG2020(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Dating somebody Daughter for 6 years you didn't pay her bride prize, cohabiting and choosing her and you want her to be faithful. May it happen to your sisters too. At the end if you have a daughter may some one date her for 6 years and dump her too.

What a wicked and selfish world we live in.

And so bloody what? It's better to know where you going
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by FKMagazine(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2021
You just said your girlfriend...so, how come she surdenly become your wedded wife?
Stop monitoring or reporting what does not belong to you.

Or else, we'll shout 'ole' for you.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Timblaze(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

You already know what to do. Problem solved. You caused everything.

1. You don't have principles to checkmate your relationship (a woman that doesn't allow you have access to her phone should only be a f*ck buddy and NEVER make her look like your girlfriend, but friends with benefits)
2. You've cheated on her, but you didn't mention it (true or false? The answer is true)
3. You beat her (yes, beating do reset some women's brain, but I would prefer you reset her brain with principles, but you don't have them)
4. You don't pity humans for too long — those you pity for too long will hurt you for too long
5. Marry a woman that loves you, not a woman you love (the ones that love you will open up to everything and they'll be your partner in crime — they'll tell you about all the guys disturbing them and show you their chats)
6. Don't let a woman emotionally blackmail you
7. When ending a relationship, don't be the one to end it — make her end it; e get why
8. Also, not all relationships end with conversation and closure — some end by being absent and incommunicado for a long time (ghost them)
9. Be emotionally unavailable for all these silly relationship stuff, else you'll drain yourself — don't derive Joy from relationship, but your progress in other aspects of life
10. The less you care while possessing the qualities they need, the more they care and become open to make sure they don't lose you

Any girl who doesn't want to lose you and at the same time doesn't want to open up is a mini Devil in disguise — flee.

Look at how pretty and innocent Chidinma Ojukwu looks and how handsome the man she killed is. She couldn't spare him — she had lots of secrets she was hiding from him and the end is death.

Same thing for women. When a man hides too much, run.

When one partner has lots of secrets, death comes to one of them faster than their appointed time.

It's either the person with the secret will die, but most times, the person who doesn't know the secret is the first to die a premature death.
Powerful

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by firstolalekan(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?
Did I just read You don beat her tire?
Why u dey beat her?
Abi e no wan better for you?

Naso your papa dey beat your mama?

If she's cheating on you and you can't take it, why not send her away?

If she's smart, she'll definitely get someone much better than you.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Jonakez(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2021
What you should do is this, just try and get yourself a female FRIEND.. But don't be serious with her.. And make sure she knows about it .. Then wait for her reactions, by then you guys will resolve it PERMANENTLY... Either she leaves.. Or you quit!
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by MrFly(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Opexzy:

I don't like nonsense.
if a car can hit why can't men hit too? Everybody has a different method of operation.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by mudiana(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:

you be woman beater. my brother u don't deserve a woman. go for rehabilitation. in another news, she is cheating on you with the guy that will eventually marry her. You are just her helper for now. One advice I have for her and please help me deliver it. Tell her never to marry a woman beater. God bless una.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by luvmijeje(f): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2021
We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend

Immediately I got to this part I was pissed off. I don't blame her for looking for an alternative. A girlfriend beater! I will advice her to her to get a job that will help her to be independent.

There is no human being talkless of a woman that is wired to be submissive. A woman that is submissive is because she is depending on you for his sole survival.

You have a temper issue, please work on yourself.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by oguns222: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Dating somebody Daughter for 6 years you didn't pay her bride prize, cohabiting and choosing her and you want her to be faithful. May it happen to your sisters too. At the end if you have a daughter may some one date her for 6 years and dump her too.

What a wicked and selfish world we live in.

You didn't read the part where he said he was paying her school fees, right?

How much is bride price and how much is school fees? Compare the two and you will discover that you are dumb.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Opexzy: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2021
generalwo:
.....what if it's this his stupid attitude that brought out that part of her....... She's probably with him because he's still training her in school...... She will dump his woman beater ass when she's done with school..... The girl's reactions now may be a result of the guy's irresponsible actions!

Whatever her reasons were... The girl in question had an option of leaving an abusive relationship instead of acting suspicious. Hitting a woman woman is one thing i detest, but again don't forget that only a mad man beat someone unprovoked. For every action there is an equal and proportionate reaction.
The action of locking your phone and obviously hiding things from me in relationship should not replied buy domestic violence.
Likewise the action of physical torture from your man should not be replied buy deceit and promiscuity.

As a man when you start feeling insecured to the point you are provoked to beat your partner, the best option is to workaway from such union, it might be the best decision you are taking since you met the said lady for the first time. The same thing is applicable to a woman too..
Relationship no be do or die.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by unmask: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:

You beat her till your hand bends.....useless fellow.

Nothing else to say to you
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by 2kurupt(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2021
All this and you still don't see the writing on the wall?

She's sticking around because you're the one funding her schooling. Don't worry, you'll soon get her wedding invitation card maybe close to her graduation or NYSC before your eyes go clear.

BTW why wait until 5 whole years before engaging her? I always advice folks tie the knot before committing your finances towards sponsoring another man's daughter you're romantically involved with. While at it ensure you get her pregnant too, else the probability of you losing out is very high
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Theoarhics: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2021
That one go die of head cancer becos of cheating. Keeping your phone under ur pillow while sleeping is dangerous.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by marsup: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2021
I think she is a big fool for enduring your beating. You are a bigger fool for beating her and displaying your insecurities, and expect her to keep loving you and stay faithful. The both of you need mental evaluation plus 24 strokes of cane on your bare butts for seven days.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2021
Opexzy:

It's still a bad indicator... If your partner locks her/his phone; it means that he/she is hiding something from you. For a wife of 10 years, she deserves some benefit of doubt if it's a recent attitude, you have to investigate and be sure of what her reasons should be. And when you eventually know the truth, believe me, it will set you free.

How do someone go about it in a mature way?
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by ovye15: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2021
...but who beats a woman? Please know your priorities and act on it. Talk to her, advise her on the negative effect of what she is doing and maybe share your pains with a trusted friend of hers to help talk to her. Hopefully she changes, but deep down its obvious you still love her
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by emmaodet: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Point of correction...you dint suffer together, stop deceiving ur brain that u did....
Cos has she ever fed you for a month or few months?.....I'm not talking of transport fare or one day food u got from her...cos many of ur friends could have done that
Has she ever paid your house rent for six month or one year when you had no where to go?...so which suffer did she suffer for u....
.. Someone u feed, give money, sponsor at schl..lol...u get sense so? How did she suffer for u..abi na u dey suffer alone while she uses u as her support system......at least without u, she would have even suffered more...guys can fool themselves Sha...
Maybe u want to say she gave u pvssy when u were suffering and u quickly equate it to mean she suffered for fvcking a suffering guy...lol.

Hahaha
grin grin
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by HopeOfTide: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have

been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

If you want, I can help you uncover
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by elonize(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Stupidquestions:
hahahhahahahahahhahaa my Belle ooo..omo na d truth b dis .suffer together n she no dey contribute financially....I tink e dey look only at d konji side....well I never tot of dis sha...but mk d guy let d girl go,Nobi wen marriage day reach,she go phone u n tell u say I'm no interested again.
N dis 1wen u engage her ,she don dey go sch n she go meet oda guys sorry for u o..if say u give her belle as she dey go sch,na different tin...engagement nobi marriage sha.for nysc camp both engaged n married women dey imgbi for camp o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.