Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name (8713 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by ezenwaez(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and recently did a change of name, and have updated your BVN to reflect the change, but you are having difficulty editing your name on the N-Power NASIMS portal to match or correspond with the name on your BVN print out, here is what to do, simply visit the NASIMS N-Power portal and edit your name to match the name on your BVN print out, if you are unable to edit the name on the NASIMS portal, please contact the NASIMS self care service immediately.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by ugwumichael(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by YEAEMEDIA(f): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2021
I am forced to comment cz I know it will reach front page

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by PSVITA(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Good day,�️

Am Rafael by name, A graduate of Social studies Education, am Certificated in HRM & Administrative Support (and also good in IT)

I need assistant, Since I finished my NYSC in 2019 have been job hunting to no avail, thou I'm currently working voluntary in a Cyber Cafe. I can work as a Secretary, Administrative Officer, and Office Assistant.

I currently based in Abuja.

I wish you guys can help me with any opportunity, you can reach me via ( Whatapp/ Call) 08082214944.

God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by mbahdi(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Batch c kill una there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Juanmike(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2021
This N fraud

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by SweetOlive(f): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Y’all should be tired of N-Power by now.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by 900warriorz: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2021
If you never tire for N-Power by now, then something is wrong with you angry

I'm even tired of their long never ending processes...will rather go learn work than this their nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Naijayouth(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2021
I don't know how what I'm about to say is related to this post.

to chop bush pig meat just dey hungry melipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Sadiq1048(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2021
tHIS TIN STILL DEY DO

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
Cc: BMC crew
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Sadiq1048(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Where are you living in Abuja.
Can you take a teaching job in Mararaba, a private school,
Accounting or Economics as subject

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by markkuss: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Its worth front page..nice one mods

Kindly view and enjoy our comedy video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXJWsJFSsQ
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Chizillar1(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Hmm

Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by jmoore(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Enough of all thee npower news.

They are yet to say anything official.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Cokahot: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2021
NIN TI TAKE OVER. BVN na thing of the past. I can rem how my balls got hard cos a lady with big ass moved into me,when the useless gtb security's were feeling like GOD on the last day of bvn ban,suddenly form a que here and everybody move back. Ahh I felt embarrassed but her ass was soft and juicy.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by ignis: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Imagine the stress and headache that comes with ordinary N-Power meant for graduates.

Yet not upto 20% will be beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by iwaeda: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and recently did a change of name, and have updated your BVN to reflect the change, but you are having difficulty editing your name on the N-Power NASIMS portal to match or correspond with the name on your BVN print out, here is what to do, simply visit the NASIMS N-Power portal and edit your name to match the name on your BVN print out, if you are unable to edit the name on the NASIMS portal, please contact the NASIMS self care service immediately.

N-Poverty everywhere?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Hezzyluv: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by money121(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Seen
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by fitinwell: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Your Days are Numbered both Npower and there Administrations.. your childrens children
will taste this kind of hardship and mockery you placed on educated graduates without Job opportunities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by xynerise: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin grin
See as govt dey dribble the youths

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Tolani1122(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Na Naija dey kill me slowly , call me for house painting works, any kind of decoration. Both interior and exterior including window blinds . ,and I'm an HND holder in statistics ,for months now no job ,I tire ooo,house rent go soon expire oo ,
08038773271 pls ,
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Jauntybaba: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by PROPEACE: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2021
H
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by PROPEACE: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Tolani1122:
Na Naija dey kill me slowly , call me for house painting works, any kind of decoration. Both interior and exterior including window blinds . ,and I'm an HND holder in statistics ,for months now no job ,I tire ooo,house rent go soon expire oo ,
08038773271 pls ,
Why not go into data science? With a degree in statistics you'd be fine.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Tolani1122(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2021
PROPEACE:

Why not go into data science? With a degree in statistics you'd be fine.
bro will you put me through , drop your number pls
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by Echowas: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by phemmyfour: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Wahala be like Npower, registration no dey finish
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by charlexarmani(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2021
N-poverty that they are still owing me my 5 months stipend
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by cPapaAjascO: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2021
N-Fvck !!!
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name by ezenwaez(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2021
charlexarmani:
N-poverty that they are still owing me my 5 months stipend
You will be paid try contacting your state Focal person, or contact N-Power directly through npvn.npower.gov.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Aptitude Test / Vacancy For State Coordinators At Society For Family Health / BREAKING NEWS: Npower Volunteers To Be Exited Into Community Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.