Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

In The Absence Of The Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Absence Of The Word (1259 Views)

Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / Death Is Not The Opposite Of Life, It Simply Is The Absence Of It. / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Absence Of The Word by devessel(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2006
IN THE BEGINING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND GOD WAS THE WORD.
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by Seun(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2006
And your point is?
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by demmy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2006
Its non sequitur sentences like that people are passing about as knowledge. shame.
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by 4getme1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2006
@ devessel, at least you should have some idea or underlying statement you'd like to share with us so that anyone visiting your thread could make some contributions. Perhaps a question you'd like to pose, or an assertion you want to make? smiley

4get_me.
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by exu(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2006
I believe what devessel was trying to show is that without riddles there is no confusion...

and without confusion there is no religion...
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by 4getme1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2006
Oh then, let him tell us by himself what he really is about - I don't think assumptions are safe grounds because that's where things are taken out of context, and the result... you already know. So devessel, we wait on you to clear the air for us. smiley
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by Rhodalyn(f): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2006
Seun:

And your point is?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i hardly get him maself
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by donnie(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2006
Without Him (the Word), nothing exists.

scripture says, "without him was not anything made that was made."

"and by him all things consist (hold together)"
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by babymine(f): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2006
I agree with donnie, but I'd like devessel to throw more light on da topic.
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by TYPOP(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2006
Right. Without God, nothing exists.

@devessel

why did you start a thread you'd never come back to?
Re: In The Absence Of The Word by babymine(f): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2006
I wonder?

@ devessel

Where you at?

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Pray! / The Qur'an And The Hadith - Which One? / Ten Strong Reasons Why Many Churches Dont Grow And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.