Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 PM

Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) (61248 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Abasha!
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Oxygenmayo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
What's the fate of the girls she introduced into such a lifestyle?

Think well before you copy or follow anybody both online and in real life.

There's a way that seems right to many, but the end...

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Louisananda7(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Life is a mystery, only the chosen will know.
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by tutudesz: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
You sure this one never get one kind sickness like this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by geesilver(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thank God for her life.
Now all those girls she led astray how will she lead them back? Repentance is not an issue if not the level of damages caused to the life of others... How will you able to call them back to repent too as well is a major task that look mountaneous.......

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ofcus they repent when they hit the wall.
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by ELgordo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ovoko
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
She’s decided to go low in the search for clout.
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Juicewrld27: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Revolva:
Former Ghanaian socialite and actress Moesha Boduong now Maurecia Babiinoti Boduong has apologized to Ghanaians and all girls she has introduced to dating rich married men.

In a recent video spotted on social media, repented Moesha Boduong who was seen confessing some of the wild things she has done in the past remorsefully apologized to Ghanaians saying “I am sorry Ghana and I apologize for introducing young girls to rich married men.

May God forgive me for my sins”.

The actress revealed that currently her account is empty and she has sold her Ghc 261k Range Rover Evoque and now goes around in a taxi.

According to the Ghanaian actress, she attempted to commit suicide by jumping from an uncompleted storey building she was standing on..

The actress spotted in a long dress that has swept dust could be heard passionately talking about her repentance and dedicating her life to Christ. “I was so sick because the devil didn’t want me to speak up,” she said.

“This is Moesha Boduong, they use to call me Slay Queen of Accra and I was happy … I thought it was ok but I battled with a lot,” she said.

The born-again actress shared a bit of advice to young girls saying “so all these girls that looked at my lifestyle and wanted to be like me, it’s not easy at all. Some of these girls go and they die because of the wrong men they sleep with. All these men do is to take our glory and give us peanuts”.

She emphasized that “all the monies they give to us are things that if we work and know God, we can make that money”.

Preaching against her past life, Moesha disclosed that she was smoking weed and also used hard drugs.

A few weeks ago Moesha Buduong announced her repentance in a trending social media video as she shared her testimony in a Church. For her new life. She has deleted all of her skimpy photos from her Instagram page.

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NxrdnXpr14
after receiving countless peninsula she decided it is time to settle down and what better place to find dumb husband materials than the house of God. Werey just dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good for her.

E je a maa bawon so, ki won ma se wu iwa ibaje mo.

Meanwhile, I really hope all this is not faked,,, to get close to a rich man of God

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by harmony75: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Praise God genuine repentance is the way to go �❤ this is an opportunity naw to turn to GOD not unti you end up in jail like chidinma story congrats ❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Jesu
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by sunshineV(f): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
the nairaland pastor will not comment on this cus its on second page of the thread. attension seeking ho

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by neyoohhh: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
The wall strike's again.
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by stupidmod3: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
she don dey find husband
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by lonelydora: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Revolva:
Former Ghanaian socialite and actress Moesha Boduong now Maurecia Babiinoti Boduong has apologized to Ghanaians and all girls she has introduced to dating rich married men.

In a recent video spotted on social media, repented Moesha Boduong who was seen confessing some of the wild things she has done in the past remorsefully apologized to Ghanaians saying “I am sorry Ghana and I apologize for introducing young girls to rich married men.

The actress revealed that currently her account is empty and she has sold her Ghc 261k Range Rover Evoque and now goes around in a taxi.

According to the Ghanaian actress, she attempted to commit suicide by jumping from an uncompleted storey building she was standing on..

The actress spotted in a long dress that has swept dust could be heard passionately talking about her repentance and dedicating her life to Christ. “I was so sick because the devil didn’t want me to speak up,” she said.

“This is Moesha Boduong, they use to call me Slay Queen of Accra and I was happy … I thought it was ok but I battled with a lot,” she said.

The born-again actress shared a bit of advice to young girls saying “so all these girls that looked at my lifestyle and wanted to be like me, it’s not easy at all. Some of these girls go and they die because of the wrong men they sleep with. All these men do is to take our glory and give us peanuts”.

She emphasized that “all the monies they give to us are things that if we work and know God, we can make that money”.

Preaching against her past life, Moesha disclosed that she was smoking weed and also used hard drugs.

A few weeks ago Moesha Buduong announced her repentance in a trending social media video as she shared her testimony in a Church. For her new life. She has deleted all of her skimpy photos from her Instagram page.

VIDEO

Thank God for her life. Na from dustbin God dey lift person.

There is joy in heaven over her so.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
TripleOh7:
I heard she's battling cancer.
Too bad.
If true, may God heal her.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
For how long ?
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by davien(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
When rich men don't look your way anymore you repackage as repented and changed, women really have it easy.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Lordbinsmar: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Maybe she wants to settle down....pretending to repent

That is how they get we niggarrrrs to pay the bride price

After all these...they will now show us their true Color and we will realize what we have put our hand into

More wisdom and understanding to you Great One. You analysed the situation perfectly grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
E choke grin cheesy

Curvy don become born again
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
His grace finds us just as we are, empty handed but alive in His hands.

Fulfilment is only in finding Jesus
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by GraduatesGrant(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good development. She'll posed now for one innocent brother to marry her without considering her escapades to a naive young man.

Do you know anyone preparing to attend graduate school in the states and want to take the GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION (GRE)? give them my watsapp contact on my signature
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Martini101(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Competition is becoming too much from upcoming younger slay Queens, she got to change format.
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Franzinni: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Haha patients kings they all get there at some point .. then they find that simp who don't know better .. and lay the cross on him.

Happy for you girl... But y'all can't play a player

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is all MASTER JESUS is all about.
Washing and Cleaning up the vilest of Sinner and Making him/ her white as snow..
Wonderful!!

No matter how Dirty, Wicked and evil you Have lived.
If you will turn to JESUS Christ, BABA will clean you up , Forgive you and make you a new being..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by FrankAkowe: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Repentance and confession are wonderful turn aroud. As Jesus said, go and sin no more.
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Nefatari: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
kofed75931:
Nice one
You scammed me 1100 Naira last week Monday don’t worry I got your Bvn already and your NIN Already and I reported you to your bank today with the screenshot of the transaction you will hear from the law soon
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Juicewrld27: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

More wisdom and understanding to you Great One. You analysed the situation perfectly grin grin
i analysed it better undecided
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by key123: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yes o! God can you anybody

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Realadey(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wow
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by MummyGreat: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Revolva:

VIDEO

BENUE YAM ALERT � � �
Thanx to all that bought from the first Batch ���

Second Batch of yams have arrived������....
Are You looking for Natural Sweetness and satisfaction from your Yam Tubers������BENUE YAM is dah best bet ��

BENUE YAM ALL THE WAY FROM "ZAKIBIAN" Available in Different Sizes and Affordable ������
��
We sell by 5's and 10 upwards

Dm... 07068444039...Yam Barn
Location...Asaba

Doorstep Deliveries Guaranteed ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.